Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Convincing the neighbor girl to try diapers

I've been coming here for a long time but never really contributed so I figured it was about time I did and also about time I told this story, it's always been a great memory for me and I figured it might be a good read for others. I had originally posted it in the Omo boards in response to a post there but it hasn't seemed to get much attention so I figured I'd share it here for all the diaper lovers. This was a long time ago but if memory serves it happened when I was either 9 or 10 and she was a year younger than me. It was a day full of diapers and changes for the both of us.

My parents had gone out of town to my older brother's graduation and the neighbor lady was watching my younger brothers with her younger kids so us older kids got to hang out at my house by ourselves and play games or whatever. Being kids we were eating snacks and drinking juice boxes all day and that had her running up to the bathroom quite a bit, to the point of her complaining about it being upstairs so I figured I'd run with that and see where it could go. After her saying it once again I said something along the lines of "you know you don't have to keep running up and down the stairs just to pee." And of course, she was like "yeah I do that's where the bathroom is." Which I jokingly followed up with "who needs a bathroom? My little brother has diapers you can use." Of course, she laughed and was like "no way I am wearing one of those, besides they'd never even fit me." Well since I already knew they'd fit me I knew they'd fit her so I told her they would and went and grabbed one just to show her how big they were and laugh about it when surprisingly she said "wow, they are kind of big I bet they would fit on me." In my mind that was all it took, I said "sure they will, here I'll show you." "You'll show me? How, what are you gonna put a diaper on me?" I told her I could if she wanted or she could do it if she didn't want me to. Then she surprised me by saying "well I don't know how to put a diaper on, I've never done it before" So I told her I change my little brother all the time so I could do it if she wanted. My heart almost skipped a beat when she said "OK but only because I'm tired of running up and down the stairs to pee...and you have to wear one too."

Hell, she didn't have to tell me twice so I went and grabbed another one for me and told her to lay down. She was kind of shy about taking off her panties in front of me but I told her it wouldn't be any good to keep em on or she'd just be peeing in them to which she responded "OK but don't look at me." I said "sure but it'll be hard to do this with my eyes closed" With that, she laughed and took off her panties but pulled her shirt down and held it between her legs. I told her to lay down and lift her butt up which she did with her shirt still pulled down and her legs closed. I slid the diaper under her with her just giggling the whole time. As I went to pull the diaper up she still had her legs closed so I told her to open up so I could put powder on her. She said "you're gonna use powder too?' "well yeah, you don't want a rash do you?" I said. She shook her head and opened her legs so I could powder her and close up the diaper. As soon as I finished taping it up she sat up, looked at it then touched it and burst out laughing, "Oh my god they do fit on me." "I told you they would, what do you think?" I asked her. She rubbed it a little bit and nodded her head and said "I like it" to which I said "I figured you would." Then she looked at me and said "well, what about you? I thought you were gonna put one on too?" I told her I could try but I've never put one on me before (totally lying) I've only had to change my little brothers so I don't know if I could do it and asked if she would do it for me since I did for her. She said she's never put a diaper on someone before and wouldn't know how to do it but I told her it's not hard and I'll tell her what to do.

I turned around and started taking off my pants and said "don't look" but she said "that's not fair you got to look" Giggling the whole time I could tell she was having fun with it so I said "yeah you're right I'm only joking, you're gonna see any  way" So I laid on the bed while she opened my diaper and told me to lift my butt like I told her and she slid it under me. She started to pull it up and I said "wait, you forgot the powder" "oh yeah" she said and proceeded to pour way too much powder on me but that wasn't really a problem. She pulled it up and folded it over and said "like this?" and started to pull the tapes and tape them on. It was a little crooked and loose but I fixed em for her and we were both sitting there in diapers not saying anything until both of us burst out laughing and pointing at each other's diapers, saying stuff like I can't believe these fit and oh my god we have diapers on. With all the laughing and giggling her eyes suddenly got wide and she sharply inhaled suddenly and froze, " I forgot, I have to pee" she said. So I looked down and said "well that's why you have a diaper on remember?" "Oh yeah, are we really gonna use these? Will they work?" she asked. I said "yeah that's why we put them on and yeah they'll work it's what they're for" She suddenly got real quiet and shy like and said "don't look" I said "at what, it's not like I can see anything" "I know but still, don't look" and she turned around so I couldn't look at her. After a few seconds I heard her sigh and could clearly hear her peeing and her start to giggle again. "oh my god I'm peeing in a diaper" she said "I know I can hear you" I told her to which she replied "oh my god don't listen" "how do I not listen?" I asked she said "I don't know just don't" Right about then you couldn't hear it anymore anyway and I said "it sounds like you're done anyway" She turned back towards me and you could clearly see that she had peed, this was back when baby diapers were still plastic backed and you could easily tell when they were wet, especially when a bigger kid filled one up.

"Oh my god, you really soaked that diaper didn't you?" I said. "shut-up, I told you I had to pee" she said as she went to cover her diaper with her hands. " Oh wow, it's so...warm and wet feeling" she said as she started poking at it and feeling it. "I told you they would work" I said and she responded with "well mine did but what about yours?" "Oh, so I guess I'm supposed to pee in mine now too?" I said. "Well yeah, that's what they're for remember?" she stated matter of factly. "OK I guess I'll have to wet mine too then huh?" So I stood up right in front of her and got quiet, "You're just gonna pee right here?" she said. I said "yeah, I told you that you won't see anything anyway so why not?" After a second I started to wet my diaper and like I said you could easily tell with plastic baby diapers when they were being peed in. "Oh my god, you can see it" she said and I said "yeah you can see yours, look" Again she covered her diaper with her hands and told me to shut-up while blushing all kinds of different shades. After a few seconds, I was done and she was laughing and pointing at me in a wet diaper. Then she started poking at it and giggling even harder "eeewww, it's all wet and warm" she said. So I poked back at hers and said "yeah so is yours remember?" After a few seconds of laughing, pointing, and poking she said "what now?" and I said "well you usually change a baby after they pee in their diaper, but you usually don't know right away cause you're not always following them around looking at their diaper so there are times when they stay in their wet diapers for a little while. Besides we can't change every time you have to pee or we'll use too many diapers and my mom might notice" "So we can keep them on?" she asked almost shouting it excitedly. I said "sure, we can go back to playing games like we were, we put em on so we didn't have to keep going upstairs and stop playing right?" "Right" she said, again matter of factly. So we climbed back onto my bed and started to play video games again. When she sat down she said "oh man it's so warm in there" to which I kind of laughed and said "Yeah I guess it is." 

We unpaused our game and went back to playing. We ended up wetting and changing our diapers a couple of times that day and had a lot of fun with it until her mom called my house and said dinner would be ready soon so we should come over to eat. We took off our last diapers and put our normal underwear back on, by that time neither of us very shy about seeing each other anymore after multiple diaper changes but that was pretty much the extent of it. We never did wear diapers together again, we never really had another day to ourselves like that so I guess it was just a matter of not being able to. It was never even mentioned between us again so I don't know if it was because she felt weird about it afterward or if it just never came up. It wasn't too long after that day that my dad got transferred from his job and we had to move and I never did see her again. I often wonder if she thinks about it or if it managed to get her to like diapers and if she ever wore again after that. I'd like to think that there's a diaper loving girl out there because of that one fun day we had peeing ourselves silly. Easily one of the most memorable days of my young life that I still think about to this day and can only hope she does too. That got to be way longer than I thought it would but I've never written that experience down or even told anybody about it before today so you guys are the only ones to know about that other than me and her. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed finally telling others about it.

Edited by justsomedl (see edit history)
1 hour ago, WildRoseBaby said:

Please break that up into some paragraphs.

Sorry about that, I've never written anything long like that before and not really sure where the paragraph breaks would be but I'll see what I can do. I'm totally ok with any editing you would feel is appropriate though.

Well, I'm not sure if they're broken into paragraphs at the appropriate spots but I broke it up so at least it's not a wall of text now, hope that helps.

That's an amazing story! It definitely sounds like she enjoyed them, and her embarrassment sounded more like fun than shame (although I wonder if perhaps that's just how you choose to remember it, given your own interests! :tongue: ). It would be great to think she tried them again but it's a shame you never got to try it together after that, I bet you could have really got her into it if she enjoyed it that much the first time! I wish I'd had some experiences like this, but I lived in the middle of nowhere when I was growing up so didn't really spend much time with other kids...

As for the paragraphs, I definitely agree you needed to split it up - big walls of text are REALLY offputting to readers because there's no break in it so you have to either read all in one go or risk losing track. It looks a lot better now, and the breaks are at good points, like where it moves on to a new thing...

1 hour ago, LunasAuditor said:

That's an amazing story! It definitely sounds like she enjoyed them, and her embarrassment sounded more like fun than shame (although I wonder if perhaps that's just how you choose to remember it, given your own interests! :tongue: ). It would be great to think she tried them again but it's a shame you never got to try it together after that, I bet you could have really got her into it if she enjoyed it that much the first time!

Yeah, I know it sounds like one of those stories that are either fake or really embellished but we really did have fun that day, and yeah it was more shyness than shame. She was at least 20 different shades of red that day but smiling and giggling the whole time. She was having a great time playing and trying new things. I still remember while I was playing my turns hearing her crinkling as she was playing with and exploring her diaper, nothing sexual or anything just poking at it and rubbing it while giggling and just enjoying being little again, well littler anyway. She really easily fell into the role, laying on her back with her head hanging off the bed watching me play with her feet up in the air just not caring at all. I really wish we had a chance to play again but sadly it never happened, fortunately, though she hasn't been the only girl I've gotten into diapers over the years but she's still my favorite. I think mainly because it was just fun and innocent with her, having a good time and being carefree. The other girls were sexual, which was great but there's a big difference between cute and adorable and hot and sexy. Glad you enjoyed reading it, maybe I'll get to some of my other experiences on here sometime. 

1 hour ago, Dark Star said:

I really enjoyed that story! One of my favorite things about being diapered is the ability to just keep on playing video games. Especially when I boot up TF2 because average map duration is just purely insane in that game.

Glad you enjoyed reading it, I know I enjoyed remembering it as I do every time I think about it. I know what you mean about the video games though, it's been a while since I could just diaper up and play as long as I can due to a roommate but he's gonna be moving out real soon so I'll be able to have all the diaper time I want here soon.

9 hours ago, justsomedl said:

Sorry about that, I've never written anything long like that before and not really sure where the paragraph breaks would be but I'll see what I can do. I'm totally ok with any editing you would feel is appropriate though.

That is better. Whenever you write conversations each time a different person talks is a new paragraph.