Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

going out to pee my jeans

Hi. Tought to write. So I'm 35 yo male from flinland, I have pretty good body, green eyes and very short hair. I go to gym ja jogging. I have had pee fetish as far as I can remember and I have always found it so exhilirating to pee my jeans in public so that it's possible to get caught. I have done it a lot too, and I have took videos with my phone of my adventures. Most exiting so far has been a case where I was walking out and I was wearing tight light blue g-star jeans and short jacket so that you could really see my pants clearly and I was walking past this park and I saw a woman there about 30-40yo, pretty good looking and she was there with her dog. I decided to have some fun and I stopped and got out my phone and stood with my legs togehter and let some pee in my jeans and it was so warm and it spreaded pretty much to my right tight and some to my left too and it was really obvious that I had peed my pants, they were wet about to my knees when I walken to the park and asked if she could teel me a way to nearby store. She started to tell my how to get there and I was standing there with obviously pissed jeans pretended to be lost and I was standing cross legged. When she told me the way to the store I asken shamely like if she knew if there was gas station etc where I could go to the baathroom, and when she started to tell me the way I looked down to my jeans and I was like oh no, and said that this is really embarrasing but can you tell that I just peed a little in my jeans and she chuckled and said yes you can tell and then I turned around and askend if it looked wet from the back of my jeans and she said no the back is dry. After this I asked one more time how to get to the store and thanked her and told her I was sorry and started walking away. I also filmed all of this with my phone, but it's in finnish as I'm from Finland. So this was my second post and I hope you like it. I have lot's of videos where I peed my jeans outside and in the bus. Have a great weeken and oh I'm just leaving out to have some accident happen in my jeans.

On 4/29/2017 at 2:34 AM, Ville811 said:

Hi. Tought to write. So I'm 35 yo male from flinland, I have pretty good body, green eyes and very short hair. I go to gym ja jogging. I have had pee fetish as far as I can remember and I have always found it so exhilirating to pee my jeans in public so that it's possible to get caught. I have done it a lot too, and I have took videos with my phone of my adventures. Most exiting so far has been a case where I was walking out and I was wearing tight light blue g-star jeans and short jacket so that you could really see my pants clearly and I was walking past this park and I saw a woman there about 30-40yo, pretty good looking and she was there with her dog. I decided to have some fun and I stopped and got out my phone and stood with my legs togehter and let some pee in my jeans and it was so warm and it spreaded pretty much to my right tight and some to my left too and it was really obvious that I had peed my pants, they were wet about to my knees when I walken to the park and asked if she could teel me a way to nearby store. She started to tell my how to get there and I was standing there with obviously pissed jeans pretended to be lost and I was standing cross legged. When she told me the way to the store I asken shamely like if she knew if there was gas station etc where I could go to the baathroom, and when she started to tell me the way I looked down to my jeans and I was like oh no, and said that this is really embarrasing but can you tell that I just peed a little in my jeans and she chuckled and said yes you can tell and then I turned around and askend if it looked wet from the back of my jeans and she said no the back is dry. After this I asked one more time how to get to the store and thanked her and told her I was sorry and started walking away. I also filmed all of this with my phone, but it's in finnish as I'm from Finland. So this was my second post and I hope you like it. I have lot's of videos where I peed my jeans outside and in the bus. Have a great weeken and oh I'm just leaving out to have some accident happen in my jeans.

When I wet in public I'm usually in camo's or black jeans with a soaked pull up.My pants are wet too,but it's not very obvious.I'm sure some people notice,but that's as far as I'm willing to go.