Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people are into hero academia?

25 minutes ago, AD51 said:

I've never seen it but was always interested. Maybe you could selling it to me, as in why should I drop what I'm doing and go see it.

It's really pretty interesting. You'll know after the first episode if it's your sort of anime. I normally don't go for animes which are put in a high school setting because they seem to cliche but this one is interesting. There's this society where 80% of people are born with something called a quirk. These quirks if leveraged appropriately they can use them to become hero's. This high school is basically the best school for hero training. I don't want to spoil much else. I vouch for this anime though. It's really pretty great. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love this series so much! It's one of my favorite series right now. Being a shonen series, it somehow manages to- for me, at least- feel really reminiscent of the kind of shonen stuff I used to read/watch, when I was a young weeb, while managing to break the mold so much, and kind of rise above the cliches. The characters are all colorful and interesting, and I can't think of any I don't like right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...