Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing In The Shower

Guest Blurple

My girlfriend and I frequently shower together and we love it. It ends up taking longer but it's so nice.

I would love it if my girlfriend peed in the shower. 

If the water is running and its going down the drain who cares? Lol  

Although I don't see any issues from it, I respect others enough to use the toliet first before I get into public/shared showers at the gym or wherever. 

While in my own shower tho, im saving money in my mind by not flushing the toliet ;) 

I don't see why people get grossed out about urine, even then do you never clean your shower or tolet bowls with products? Lol 

AAnyway, 

THANKS FOR sharing waitykaty!

Sharing a shower is practical and fun too!  :)

Edited by papasmerf21 (see edit history)

I take private pupils and one of my pupils has known of my liking for Omorashi for several years now, (she is at Uni at the moment).    I always look for these opportunities to bring up the subject and this came about because she happened to mention peeing in the shower!  in some context, like   "Its like peeing in the shower, everyone does it but nobody admits it".....what an opportunity I thought? and pounced like a Lion on a hapless lamb, within seconds I had her admitting that she always pees in a shower, even at the swimming pool through her swim costume.    I in turn told her that it can,t be a 'truism' because I don,t like to pee in the shower or bath for that matter, got her to admit that she even pees in the bath as she is getting out.   She did also admit that she would, if living with someone and sharing a shower pee whilst showering with him/her....she is not sure what she is at the moment and has never had a relationship.    She also as good as, admitted that peeing through a swimsuit is just the same as peeing through panties.    Another convert I hope.

Although I was never brave enough to admit to any girl with whom I have been on a serious relationship before about my fetish, only one of them did not pee in the shower. It's nice to shower together and most times was just a romantic moment, nothing sexual.

The first actually asked me cautiously before doing it the first time if it bothered me.... I said no and from that time onward she would once in a while pee almost directly in the drain. She would announce before and ask me to move away and I would avoid looking in fear of she realizing what I thought of it (and try not to get hard... which was quite difficult).

The second girlfriend would just do it, she never asked me and wouldn't mind if it would splat on me or not, but she wouldn't make a mess on purpose and the first time I noticed and asked if she was peeing her reply was something like "yeah, so?". She really didn't care so I'm sure it wasn't anything even close to sexual for her.

The third was the one who never did it and in one talk said she didn't pee in the shower because she doesn't think it is ok although she used to when she was a kid.

The forth was... weird. She was foreigner and had a strange mood. She was into exercises and those protein shakes, very proud of her body. Her pee had a strong smell and was very yellow. First 2 times she peed in the shower I noticed right away because of the smell, and after looking, the color. I also noticed she would stop as soon as she noticed that I noticed what she was doing. I'm still not sure if she tried to be stealth or just let it out as a reflex.In any case, I didn't say anything. Then once at a friend house talking about 'everyone pees in the shower' she said it was "disgusting that some people pee in the shower" which I thought was strange. So on the third time I asked her "are you peeing?", to which she replied a blatant lie "no". I said I could feel the smell and told her "look, the water is yellow!" to which she first smiled and laughed without saying anything, but later got angry about me noticing! Well... wish I could understand what was going on on her head, but I didn't insist and the relationship didn't last much longer since there was a lot of other crazy stuff I couldn't put up with.

Edited by JulesH (see edit history)

I think more people pee in the shower than will admit it, many for reasons unrelated to omorashi. I do it all the time, by holding it before I shower, then struggle to hold on as long as possible. It is like a wetting without the cleanup. In fact  during my teen years living at home it is how I experimented with having an accident.

My now ex-wife and I sometimes did this together she would tell me Ï am peeing , can you see it"? I usually could not tell. This was in the age when adults had pubic hair, so perhaps that made a difference.

A guy obviously can't hide the fact that he is peeing, but I think a woman can just let go .As long as she is standing in a steady stream of shower water, it should mix in with the water running down your leg.

Think of the millions of gallons of water that are wasted every day just to wash a little urine down the drain!  If everyone emptied their bladders while showering, some of that could be saved.  Additionally, "if it's yellow let it mellow" should be observed at least some of the time in most households, especially by males when no paper is involved.  

5 hours ago, Fred46888 said:

Think of the millions of gallons of water that are wasted every day just to wash a little urine down the drain!  If everyone emptied their bladders while showering, some of that could be saved.  Additionally, "if it's yellow let it mellow" should be observed at least some of the time in most households, especially by males when no paper is involved.  

True true. Though there are bigger water savings on the table if more countries adopted mandatory dual flush toilets with Australian water usage requirements.

• 5 weeks later...

Sometimes my wife will have to get up early in the morning, and her alarm will wake me up too.  Some of those times, I won't have wet my night diaper and that will usually leave me with a bursting bladder.  Her starting the shower will double my urgency.  Those times I will drop my diaper, come into the bathroom, open the shower curtain and stand on the side of the tub.  "Sweetheart?" I will say, "I can't really aim down into the toilet like this."  She will giggle and hold out her breasts.  "Not the face." She will say, and let me will soak her from the neck down.  The cutest part is that she always thanks me afterwards.  Then she goes to work and I get another couple of hours of sleep.