Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

inter city bus ride trouble

This is an embellished account of what happened today. It involves partial wetting on a long trip using public transportation. 

I visited family today, who live a few cities north of me. The trip, according to google maps, takes an hour and a half.

The morning before the trip, I was doing a lot of vigorous cleaning, and was therefore hydrating a lot. I was needing a piss every half hour. I set out around noon to the bus stop nearby. Before I left, I used the bathroom, of course. I was a bit surprised at how much I pissed, because I didn't feel a very strong need then. 

Anyway, I rode the first of three buses. It took me downtown, where I needed to catch #46 to the next city up north. The ride took half an hour. When I got downtown, I needed to go a few streets over to the next bus... I got lost, and wandered around downtown for a bit. At this point, I felt a subtle nudge from my bladder. I ignored it, because I needed to get on the next bus. I got to my stop, and waited for the 46. My app was telling me it should be there any minute, but after an hour of fruitless waiting, it still had not come... 

The slight urge was now considerable, but still dull, so I wasn't bothered. I would be there in an hour, right? How wrong I was. I re calculated my trip options, and decided to take bus 90 instead. In 20 minutes, I got on the bus and set off. But something was wrong! Instead of going north, I went south. I only realized this half an hour later...

By this point, I was experiencing occasional sharp pangs from my bladder. The tip of my cock tingled with the urge to pee. Realizing my mistake, I got off at the next stop, crossed the street, and waited. I had only just missed the northbound bus. The next one was in half an hour. I really wanted to piss now, but there was nothing around. 

I got on the northbound 90, sat down, and bit my lip. I crossed my legs, and sat forward on my seat. Since I had gone the wrong way, I would be on this bus for a whole hour! Then I needed to take another local bus to their house. The thought of waiting another hour and a half was worrying. 

During this bus ride, I went from worried to frantic. It was a hot day, so I drank a whole water bottle on my trip. This water added even more pressure to my bladder. My penis was slightly engorged, and prominent. When I got up to descend the bus, my penis twitched in response to the change in position. I had to piss. Long and hard. Into a urinal, toilet, a tree, a wall, anything. I had to pee so so bad.

Standing at my stop, waiting for the final bus, I couldn't help but bounce around a bit. There were some large rocks off to the side that would hide me, but I was not brave enough. There was lots of traffic around anyway. I put my shoulder bag in front of me, and gripped my tip through my shorts pocket. The bus would come any minute, and it was only a 30 minute ride. Then I could go pee. 

Traffic was heavy, so 30 minutes turned into 50. I was absolutely bursting. I was fidgeting in my seat and crossing my legs. I needed relief. I remembered those rocks at the bus stop, and wished I had watered them. How good it would have felt. Just as I was thinking this, the bus jolted. This caused a short, but strong spurt of piss to escape into my boxers. I even heard the slight hiss. My face was red.

By this point, I had held my piss for about 3 hours. I was about to go in my pants. Somehow, I made it to the final stop. Standing up caused me to lose a significant volume of piss in my boxers. I was starting to pee my pants. I looked down, and saw a slight wet spot on the left leg of my shorts. My penis was semi erect now. I haven't been this desperate in a long time, outside of planned desperation.

The bus stop was by a small shopping center. I found the sign for the toilets, and rushed there. I stumbled into a stall, and dropped my bag. Seeing the toilet was almost my undoing. I had to grab my dick forcefully and dance around. Undoing my belt caused me to lose more piss in my pants due to the pressure. I unzipped my dark green shorts, and unbuttoned my boxers. I had no time to raise the toilet seat. My cock shot a burst of urine on the floor, another on the seat, and some at the wall, as I struggled to aim him into the toilet. Finally, I let go. I pissed for a very long time. It felt like I couldn't pee fast enough. I had to go so bad that I didn't even feel relieved until halfway through my piss. I took of my boxers and threw them away. Then I cleaned myself. My shorts were mostly dry, luckily.