Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sorry for the lack of content I have been busy lately with things I don't really want to get into right now; so I'll just get to the stories.

Okay so one or two months ago I decided to hold my urge to go for a few hours or until I was bursting to go to the bathroom. I ended up holding it until 1:00 a.m. At that point I was all to tired to get up and go to the restroom so i thought I would hold it until I fell asleep and then I could deal with it in the morning. Unfortunately for me my urge to go was greater than my urge to sleep and ended up staying awake past 2:00 a.m. and at this point I knew that if I went to the bathroom I would probably not get any sleep that night. I prolonged the slipping away of my bladder control as long as I could but in the end the short spurts turned into one long continues stream that formed a small warm puddle on my bed underneath my butt. This was an unintentional wetting experience but not at all a unpleasant one.

I can't even get to sleep until 2am normally, and that's with a normal 9-5 job! I think it's my ADHD keeping me awake with all the random uncontrollable thoughts that keep going unless I'm physically shattered....

But yeah, trying to sleep on a full bladder is equally impossible for me, though I'm too chicken to take the bedwetting option most of the time! Glad you had fun with it, thanks for sharing!