Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Plastic jeans

I'm assuming that the plastic jeans would not absorb the liquid itself. So the answer is no. For me, most of the fun of doing wetting jeans and pants is feeling the heat spearding between my legs and streaming down in to the shoes. With plastic jeans, since it is not absorbing, it will go directly down to the socks and shoes. Although it might be fun wearing wetty socks, but there's not gonna be the spreading feeling. 

How about if you wear thin trousers under the plastic jeans, like yoga pants or PJ trousers or something, then the plastic jeans keeps it from getting on the furniture or anything plus also maybe hold the pee in and warm against your body...

Personally I like the sound of these, except for the £55 price tag, I mean how in the hell can a pair of plastic jeans cost that much?

17 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

How about if you wear thin trousers under the plastic jeans, like yoga pants or PJ trousers or something, then the plastic jeans keeps it from getting on the furniture or anything plus also maybe hold the pee in and warm against your body...

Personally I like the sound of these, except for the £55 price tag, I mean how in the hell can a pair of plastic jeans cost that much?

Because people will pay anything for fashion... 

They would be like the perfect thing for me though. Being able to walk around in wet clothes but not risking getting the furniture wet.

I would wear them, I'm not sure if that would be in public, but home for my partner for sure.  I had a pair of black vinyl pants I used to wear out clubbing, they were so much fun to wet myself in because nothing showed . It was really naughty to be surrounded by so many people with my panties drenched in pee. that sensation really did push my buttons .

I have a thing for plastic anyway, so when my partner is away I am sure I could find myself wearing them around the house just for fun . I course I would give myself a liberal dusting in baby powder first just to let them glide over my skin for some extra " amusement" :admire2: