Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

One time I left school and got on the bus and I realized that I was so desperate to wee so my bus ride is 20 minutes and I  was bursting by time we left school. Now there's a bumpy road on the way to my house five minutes in and when we went over I spurted in my jeans I crossed my legs tightly my panties wet and then I let out a two second long spurt and stopped myself unwillingly I also had to poo and some came out squishing on my arse I let out a five second long spurt and my panties were soaked with wee and as soon as I got to the bathroom. I saw the toilet and pissed my nickers I was so embarrassed.

Jade.......this brings back memories.......Most of my ex g/fs admit that either they or their friends wet themselves on the school bus...It just seemed to be the place where so many of them started their interest or fetish......For some it was just a straight peeing their panties and they were either seen by friends or 'got away with it' because it just wet their panties and wasn't a huge puddle.......or it was the 'other thing' where they had learned to rub themselves under their skirts, because it stopped the need to pee.......The ones who built up a fetish were the ones who rubbed too much and had an orgasm and peed at the same times.....they associated their peeing with this wonderful feeling so they tried to make it happen again.......one girl told me she would wet herself on the school bus once a week at least, because she wanted to orgasm and didn,t realise she could orgasm without wetting herself...she actually thought it was the wetting that caused the orgasm......got her into wetting her panties which I was grateful for. 

23 hours ago, WetG/F said:

Jade.......this brings back memories.......Most of my ex g/fs admit that either they or their friends wet themselves on the school bus...It just seemed to be the place where so many of them started their interest or fetish......For some it was just a straight peeing their panties and they were either seen by friends or 'got away with it' because it just wet their panties and wasn't a huge puddle.......or it was the 'other thing' where they had learned to rub themselves under their skirts, because it stopped the need to pee.......The ones who built up a fetish were the ones who rubbed too much and had an orgasm and peed at the same times.....they associated their peeing with this wonderful feeling so they tried to make it happen again.......one girl told me she would wet herself on the school bus once a week at least, because she wanted to orgasm and didn,t realise she could orgasm without wetting herself...she actually thought it was the wetting that caused the orgasm......got her into wetting her panties which I was grateful for. 

21 hours ago, CrazyPeeLover said:

Thanks for sharing our experience. It's a really nice story although it might be embarrassing for you. If I were you, I would rush to the bathroom no matter it spurts or not. But thanks for the story again. I really like that. 

Thank you both for replying and out of curiosity would you like a fake one? 

Edited by JadeOPotato (see edit history)
On 4/26/2017 at 9:31 PM, JadeOPotato said:

Thank you both for replying and out of curiosity would you like a fake one? 

Jade...I don,t want to get into 'fake' stories, but I do know that a lot of people get off on them.....like I always say I have been lucky and have seen or been told about many 'real' wettings..........don,t want to spoil my run  of good luck.........:glasses: