Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi there~

So, I was looking at some houses with friends today. Have to move by the end of May! I have a pretty serious heart disease and I haven't been able to work since December.. Which sucked 'cause I worked my ass off to finish school and now I can't even do my dream job (kill me.)

I was looking through my closet and packing up some clothes to sell on Kijiji when I thought up a fun way to make some greasy money (as trailer park boys say)

I honestly still think about omo a lot. (Hi Etuhanlo.)

I have accidents, everyone has some like maybe 1-2 times a year, but sometimes I just don't like going to the washroom. Why go pee when I can just hold it until I'm so distracted by how horny I am, I end up having the best time ever. 

SO, need $$$ + love omo = you guys better get your wallets ready 'cause I would like to sell any pictures, videos, cam chats, day holding chats, and even some classy audio stories. 

Also, Kirito... Sorry if this little 'ad' made you mad :unsure: I know selling these kinda things is pretty "greasy" :wink:

Edited by babemeetsworld (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Etuhanlo said:

If it wasnt for my sister living at my house still you could move in. 

Don't sell yourself short though, I'd make a clip4sale if I were you :)

Or you could sell your snapchat or something.

clip4sale is so much work! plus, id rather know who im giving my vids to, don't want anyone knowing i wanna do this!

snapchat's a good one, but idk how to set it up so i get money :$

I'm really sorry to hear about your medical troubles, Babe. I remember that you did post some great videos and pics a while back and I'd be interested in some content. It sounds like you are just in the brainstorming stage, but when you have an idea of everything you want to do, I wouldn't mind being one of your first customers. 

Guest Blurple
28 minutes ago, babemeetsworld said:

clip4sale is so much work! plus, id rather know who im giving my vids to, don't want anyone knowing i wanna do this!

snapchat's a good one, but idk how to set it up so i get money :$

Could use paypal and give the username to people who pay/donate.

• 4 years later...