• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Cross-dressing Fetish?

Question

Hey guys, Phoenix80803 here. I just have a question that could not be answered by anyone else I know without raising some awkward questions, but I know that we are an accepting group of people on here who don't judge a lot so I feel safe asking this question. 

A few months ago, I (If you have strong feelings about theft, please click away.) *stole* a lot of girl's underwear. I know, it was silly at the time but we were on a group camping trip and I snuck away during campfire and stole every garment I could find. That makes 4 pairs of panties, 1 pair of shorts, and 5 bras, 3 sports and 2 regular. (In case you are wondering, yes I did leave some behind. It was tough, but I did do it.) Then a couple months after that, we had a school dance and someone, (I don't know how,) lost a sports bra. This one has it's own unique smell so I keep it in a separate plastic bag to preserve it. 

The original plan was to wet in them and then get rid of them, but (remember what I said, don't judge) they smelled so good, I just couldn't do it. So here we are now, with the spoils in plastic bags, in my mattress. 

So this brings about my question. I put them on from time to time and every time I do, I get turned on. Is this normal guys? Or vice versa, for girls? Please respond.

Confused, Phoenix80803

13 answers to this question

Others will be able to give you a more detailed answer for the cross-dressing part, but I for one have a similar experience (less the theft, shame on you! :tongue:). I read about how people enjoyed peeing in panties and the like on this forum, and decided to get some ladies garments for me to try myself. I've got a bunch of different panties as well as some tights which I find great for wetting in, and I've even started looking for specific fabric types (the higher lycra content the better!) as I love the way it's soft but clingy and hold the pee against my body...

The point here being that I have absolutely no interest in crossdressing myself - of all my numerous oddities, any gender-confusion is not one of them - so I just decided to accept the fact of my interest in women's underwear for what it is. And despite all that, I do find when I put them on it gets me going a bit, both because of the naughtiness of it as well as the fact that I generally find them to be far more soft and comfortable than men's underwear (fabric-wise, if not a very comfortable fit!). There's also the fact that you're wearing clothes designed to rest against the private parts of the fairer sex which is pretty sexy to me even if I bought them new and they've never actually done so, but if you nicked off with some belonging to other women then I presume part of the turn on is imagining that connection. As for sniffing them, that's a very common fetish by all accounts so nothing unusual there!

And if you do find yourself wanting to dress as a woman then why not give it a go? If you can't borrow a dress or something to try out in privacy, then you could start by just wearing the bra and panties under T-shirt and trousers (since women wear those too) and as long as you're careful you'll know you're dressed as a woman but no-one else will. Walk around for half an hour outside in public and see how you feel about it - If you like it then I've talked to a number of cross-dressers on this site so I'm sure they can advise further, and if you don't like it then perhaps your thing is more about privacy/naughtiness - and yes I would definitely recommend wetting them, it's great fun!!

Yeah, it's normal. Just, either stop taking things, or don't go around telling people you're doing it. Things stay archived on the Internet forever, and of course, it still stands that you took something that someone else has paid for.

I'd suggest buying your own things from now on if you like crossdressing.

I'm pretty sure it's no more unusual than having an omorashi fetish. Sometimes I feel I want to try it, but I don't know if I'd be able to buy any panties without anyone noticing.

Also, when I pee in my underwear, even though it's men's, I like to pretend they're the skintight shorts I like to see girls wear.

I may be wrong, but I believe this is actually more common than interest in omorashi.

I myself have stolen one pair of panties from my sister. Of course I don't sniff them, for understandable reasons, but I do enjoy wearing them. And she sure can't be bothered by the theft, she mustn't have even noticed it, because she had many identical pairs and she never even uses them. So that relieves my guilt about taking them.

I'm not a cross-dresser, or a woman in a man's body, and I would never go out in public wearing women's clothes or underwear. Not that I wouldn't dare, I just don't want to. I don't even wear them wear them around the house, I just like to put them on for a short while, do unspeakable things and then throw them into laundry.

It's really weird. Those lady underpants are very uncomfortable, they creep straight into my butt in a matter of seconds even if I'm standing perfectly still, and the thick middle part of the fabric that is supposed to be against genitals, it covers my butt but not the place where my vagina would be if I had one. I do not understand how women can live their lives with those kinds of underpants without killing themselves. And still there's just that something in them that makes me put them on again and again and again. Maybe they're cursed?

Okay, let's be honest. Those are just shitty underpants. I mean, figuratively shitty (although sometimes they're also literally shitty). That's probably why she never wears them. You have no idea how much I'd like to take her newer, better, prettier panties that are just sitting there in our underwear drawer, right under my nose, but she uses those ones and I don't want to steal again. And I certainly don't have the balls to go to a clothes store to buy lady panties myself.

I am a crossdresser and I don't see it as a fetish. I feel i am part woman cause im a guy with female emotions / tendencies. And I embrace my feminine side to its fullest potential. I consider myself pangender

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)

I wouldn't call this a crossdressing fetish. More like a panty fetish, which is fine. I use to crossdress but I never considered it that, I just thought I was wearing clothes that I'd rather wear. But, from a young age I had wanted to be a girl so... I'm kinda trans so I have a different view on this topic. I would say a crossdressing fetish would include fully dressing to look femaile and then getting horny from that, not just wearing panties. Either way it's fine, except the stealing part but i'm not your mom. If panties are your thing then I woudl suggest try wearing a pair when you go out to the store, see if that floats your boat, if not then just enjoy what you do.

On 24/04/2017 at 12:22 AM, phoenix80803 said:

So this brings about my question. I put them on from time to time and every time I do, I get turned on. Is this normal guys? Or vice versa, for girls? Please respond.

Confused, Phoenix80803

I’ve worn male clothing that’s just been taken off by its owner before, which was an odd feeling lol. But (and I may be wrong in this, it’s not my area of expertise) I’m not really familiar with much of a thing for girls cross-dressing.

Think the issue is purely that, what could we do? Men can wear skirts, dresses, leggings, knickers and put on reams of make up and jewelry. They’re all things that are generally considered female-exclusive. But there’s not really much male-exclusive stuff. Not enough to make me curious about going out in a pair of boxer shorts, loose jeans and cologne, because none of those are particularly odd on a woman.

Guess it’d have to be synthetic facial hair ?

I always wear male clothes, but exclusively for this fetish i only wet myself in women clothes, previously worn by women - tight jeans and leggings, sometimes panties and pantyhose. I do it because I don't have a woman in my life to make my dreams come true, and looking at my own legs in women clothes and touching myself is the closest I can get to that. Knowing that they were previously worn by a woman is also a turn on. Not to mention they are extremely comfortable, especially leggings. 

About all the social justice stuff, all the dumb definitions of what is who who wears what, I really don't care and neither should any of you, because it's pointless bullshit. I just do, wear and wet what i like, and i don't waste time trying to define myself and to what group of people i belong. 

Well my partner loves to keep some of my previously worn panties to sleep with and smell them, and I like to wear boy's underwear because I find them comfortable ! We are both into crossdressing, but sometimes, I just wear briefs because I like that without being aroused or dress as a boy because I like the way I look ! Try different things, I bought  different clothes before knowing exactly what I like or not. 

I have a family member who gets me long skirts because I've had a clothing fetish for them since I was young (I share the pay with her because I don't want her to spend 100% on something that I want).

It's completely fine to be turned on wearing certain clothes. I'm actually going though a phase now where I kinda want to wear the skirts more without masturbating in them so I can experience wearing them longer, personally it's the wetting of long skirts/dresses I adore to watch but wearing them makes me feel so good because of how soft and elegant they feel. ^^