Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in Line for the bathroom

So, this happened a little over a decade ago. I was about five or so. I went to the local YMCA for preschool during this, after trying out a few others. I had run out of diapers prior to arriving this day, so I went commando under my pants. Before arriving, I had had a bottle of milk during breakfast, one during the car ride, and later on, prior to this incident, a box of juice one of the attendants had passed out to me during snack time. 

About four minutes before this incident, I felt an odd pressure building up. At first, I didn't make much of it, but later realized what it was, I had to pee. Ignoring, like a fair few kids would do, and because I wasn't yet comfortable with using the bathrooms, I didn't ask to go. 

A few minutes later, the teacher had us line up in front of the bathroom. I was near the back. By this point in time, my need was swiftly growing. While the line moved up, I suddenly felt a warm feeling. Looking down, I noticed a growing wet spot on the crotch of my sweatpants, which traveled downwards. Thankfully enough, my pants were dark enough. I just let nature run its course, not really bothering to stop it. 

By the time I entered the bathroom, my pants had dried, and hopefully so did the carpet.

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I like your stories, but I have an ho est question: you seem to have endless stories from when you were between seemingly 3 and 7. 1) Did you actually have a notable omorashi experience seemingly every day of your childhood? 2) How do you remember all of these so well? 

Well, it wasn't every single day, mostly it was just me wetting and pooping into a diaper, but every once in awhile something really interesting occured, and how I remember them so well, I guess they just stuck in my mind

Edited by diokno44x (see edit history)
  • 8 months later...