Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dares: Better Than the Last One

Hello, this thread (or topic?) is going to be centered around daring other people to do omorashi related stuff. I don't want the dares to be too centered around anything, but as the tags say, please *try* to keep to pee related stuff.

I don't think this was an issue in the first place... But peepeedesperate pointed out that there was no regulation to the points system, so a few minor thing that must be done while doing a dare.

I would like to introduce you to the points system:

Each dare successfully completed:

• Is initially 5 pts
  • That takes you up to/past the 9/10 rating on this will get you an additional 45 pts
  • That includes a wetting, gets you  70 pts

Each dare you tell someone to do gets you 5 pts

Each dare someone declines is -10 pts
(The amount of points may varry (due to difficulty))

In order to get points, you must take a pic of you doing the dare. If the dare is 30 seconds or more, you must provide a short unedited video/hyperlapse* of you doing the dare (you don't need to provide a picture though.)

All proof must be posted with "DONE" (and the type of dare u did) somewhere in the post for my point counting convenience. Additionally, provide a detailed description of the dares (1: additional proof 2: the community enjoys details (though I can't speak for them... So, I enjoy details.)

Please feel free to make requests for the types of dares you want, what you want, what u don't want, all the juicy stuff.

I encourage you to think outside of the box (ie draw someone peeing, u cant pee until you're done).

(If you feel like I am missing something, please tell me! I love feedback).

*Hyperlapse apps for

Android

Windows Mobile

I don't have an Apple, but I'm sure there are some for it...

Edited by compfail (see edit history)

OK, not sure I'm much good at giving dares, but I dare you to keep drinking cups of tea, coffee, fizzy drink and/or juice until you need to pee, then you have to sit on the toilet fully clothed and let it all out.

BE SURE to drink at a pace that suits you so don't go hurting yourself or anything and feel free to drink whatever caffeine/juice/etc combo you feel like, but the idea being that besides wetting yourself which is fun anyways, the diuretic effect of the caffeine and/or juice should make you need to pee loads for quite a while after! :grin:

Dare is free for anyone to take on!

Edited by LunasAuditor (see edit history)
2 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

OK, not sure I'm much good at giving dares, but I dare you to keep drinking cups of tea, coffee, fizzy drink and/or juice until you need to pee, then you have to sit on the toilet fully clothed and let it all out.

BE SURE to drink at a pace that suits you so don't go hurting yourself or anything and feel free to drink whatever caffeine/juice/etc combo you feel like, but the idea being that besides wetting yourself which is fun anyways, the diuretic effect of the caffeine and/or juice should make you need to pee loads for quite a while after! :grin:

Dare is free for anyone to take on!

This seemed like fun, so I gave it a shot. I'm a bit shy about posting video, but I thought that'd be better than any written attempt I'd make. 

I drank two liters of water in a two hour period, so I know I'm going to be desperate again pretty soon. Though I think this is the most I've ever peed before in one go. It was quite the puddle!

I had been intending to do a cosplay video like I said in the other thread, but I got too desperate before I finished putting the cosplay on. So, I'm just in a skirt and tights, no wig or anything on haha.

IMG_7996.MOV

1 hour ago, Ghost13 said:

This seemed like fun, so I gave it a shot. I'm a bit shy about posting video, but I thought that'd be better than any written attempt I'd make. 

I drank two liters of water in a two hour period, so I know I'm going to be desperate again pretty soon. Though I think this is the most I've ever peed before in one go. It was quite the puddle!

I had been intending to do a cosplay video like I said in the other thread, but I got too desperate before I finished putting the cosplay on. So, I'm just in a skirt and tights, no wig or anything on haha.

IMG_7996.MOV

Yes it was quite the puddle. Thanks for sharing!

3 hours ago, MaggieZStar said:

Nice! (Also you do look pretty feminine, as I saw you say in the last post. Hopefully this doesn't offend you though, because I want you to take it in a good way!)

Haha, well considering I'm in a skirt and tights in that video, I'd HOPE i look feminine lol. I dont take it negatively at all P:

8 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

IMG_7996.MOV

Nice one - glad you had fun, and not to be vindictive but I like that it seemed to push your limits a bit! :tongue:

3 hours ago, ELcrazyfoot said:

I would like to do a dare, but I'm pretty reserved about the whole putting up pics or videos thing. Can I just write a description for partial points?

I think a story should be fine! I think OP's original post said it was okay. Regardless, its all in good fun :)

I dare you to drink two liters of your favorite beverage, hold it as long as possible, and wet yourself somewhere outdoors. Doesn't have to be public (backyard is fine), so long as the fresh air hits you.

Also, the two liters doesnt have to be all at once. Pace yourself!

4 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

I think a story should be fine! I think OP's original post said it was okay. Regardless, its all in good fun :)

I dare you to drink two liters of your favorite beverage, hold it as long as possible, and wet yourself somewhere outdoors. Doesn't have to be public (backyard is fine), so long as the fresh air hits you.

Also, the two liters doesnt have to be all at once. Pace yourself!

I'll take it, but it might be awhile before I can give it a shot due to my having a roommate and an incredibly exposed backyard. 

29 minutes ago, MaggieZStar said:

Can I have a nonpublic dare? I'll also do the paragraph.

Drink the the largest amount of your favorite diuretic that you are comfortable drinking (preferably at least 1 liter) and then watch the extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring. You can let off pressure via a two second spurt when Frodo gets stabbed by the Nasgul and when he gets stabbed by the troll.  When Sam swims after Frodo at the end of the film, you have to hold your breath as long as you can while Sam is drowning. You may go to the toilet when the credits start rolling.

If you don't have access to film, watch something else that totals 208 minutes and remember to give yourself two 2 second spurts during the time and to hold your breath for as long as possible towards the end. 

Dares open to anyone and everyone who wants to give them a go:

PUBLIC DARE: You have to get desperate - I started this at only 6/10 as my bladder was filling fast, but judge it yourself based on your personal capacity/fill rate and how public you want to be - and then go out in public for at least an hour and a half. You're allowed to use a public toilet only if 1) at least an hour has passed, 2) if it doesn't conflict with any other dares you're doing and 3) if you're over an 8/10 on the scale. Take a bottle or two of water with you and remember to keep sipping along the way.

Rule of 3's (a daft name I just made up!) - If you live in a town you have to go into at least 3 different shops while desperate and spend a little time in there - e.g. buy something like a lottery ticket that takes a while to put through the till, wait a while in a queue, ask someone where to find an item, something like that. If there's no shops then you have to stop and talk to three people - ask directions, stop to stroke their dog, comment on the weather, whatever's appropriate and innocent. In other words, you have to stop at least 3 times and risk exposing your desperate state to other people - if you're a bit shy I suggest doing all 3 early on, if you want more of a challenge then space them out so each time you do it it's harder...

PRIVATE DARE: Pick a pair of underwear that you like to wet in to be the ONLY pair you can wear while peeing today - whenever you pee you HAVE to wear that underwear and MUST wet in it. It's up to you if you want to just sit over the loo and wet your underwear, or if you want to wet in more clothes or more interesting places, and you're free to wear the wet underwear all day or switch to a dry pair in between wettings (as long as you put the wet ones back on next time you pee) as you choose.

Credit to @Rukako & @Brotaku for the public dare - I sort of combined two dares they gave me and added the "rule of 3's" bit based on what happened to me while I was doing their dares the other day!