Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DespMely´s experience/sighting thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it´s (probably past) time for another entry, this time an experience from my time as a flight attendant (I still do that occasionally, but most of the time I work in the office now). Since I often chat about this with people into omo, I will try to include some of the more pertinent facts in brackets – please forgive the breaks to smooth reading.

INCLUDES MINOR POO DESPERATION!

I was working on a long-haul flight between Asia and Europe and, as usual, in the rear section with most of the lavatories (unsurprisingly those posts are quite unpopular so it´s easy to get the assignment!) The flight from Europe was fairly uneventful – some lines, sure, but no overt desperation and certainly no emergencies. On the return flight, however, there was a combination of two factors that created a very hot queue for the lavatories!

Firstly, it was mainly returning tourists, which on flights from certain locations sometimes means stomach troubles with increased/longer bathroom visits.

Secondly, it was an overnight flight, which usually means a rush of people wanting the lavatories when the plane is awoken for breakfast.

It was a medium-sized plane with 7 lavatories in all – 4 at the back, 2 in the center and one in first class and quite soon after takeoff and first beverage service I noticed that there were several groups of people that seemed to have bowel problems as they kept going to the toilets regularly. This caused a few minor lines when several of them occupied stalls for a while and other passengers waited to get in, but nothing more severe than a few minutes waiting and no visible desperation. Although I have to admit that I was certainly paying attention (since I´m very much into the number 2 desperation as well), and the sight of some guy or lady getting up and hurrying towards the lavatories, often holding their stomach, was nice too!

Anyway the flight left late in the evening so after a quick meal service most of the passengers started going to sleep watching movies and such, and for several hours it was very quiet apart from the occasional trip for an urgent poo, which died down too however as they slept. When it came time to turn on the lights and start the preparations for breakfast (most flight crews I was on usually try to wake up the passengers at least 30 minutes before doing breakfast, otherwise you are constantly interrupted with people wanting to go past your cart for the loos!), something I am always looking forward too;)

So when I and the other FAs start turning on lights and generally making some noise to wake people, there´s the usual handful of people that always wake up full getting up immediately to use the toilets – only this time this was about 15 people, including pretty much everybody that I thought had bowel trouble! So there was instantly quite a queue and it would take a while to die off – and as several of them looked really uncomfortable I stayed near the lavatories and kept an eye on them (that´s actually encouraged – keeping an eye on any longish queues for the restrooms – just for different reasons than me;) safety and avoiding any arguments mostly).

For those into poo desp I´ll describe the best ones briefly – if you´re not, skip this partJ

About halfway down the initial lineup there were 2 girls that seemed very bad off, they were holding their stomachs right away and looking very nervous. Both were shifting quite a bit and whispering, I couldn´t hear what, but as they waited they got increasingly nervous and started stepping from foot to foot and standing very stiffly in between, like you do when you clench your bum hard. It took about 10 minutes for them to get stalls, and when they were at the front I was treated to a great view of their rear ends – both in jeans – as they desperately clenched them waiting for a door to open. One of them even knocked on the doors briefly.

That was very hot for me, but the most severe desp was still to come. It took almost 20 minutes for all the people needing to poo to get through and I had been very focused on those (as you don´t get to see visible poo dances often!), so I hadn´t followed the buildup of the long line behind them! By the time the last ones were in there were at least 20 passengers lined up waiting, with more queuing for the central toilets. Right away I noticed several severe cases, the best 3 of which I´ll describe for you:

A young man in his early 20s was 5th or so and moving constantly. You could plainly see he was neither used to being this desperate or waiting in line to go! I find this is very common with guys – they are accustomed to peeing immediately when they get to a toilet and don´t know how to act or hold it well when they get stuck in line! Needless to say I think this is SUPER cute;) He was blushing a lot and squirming around trying to find a position to relieve the pressure, but couldn´t keep still at all, right up the point where he grabbed his crotch as he darted into a stall! I like to imagine him fumbling desperately with his pants, trying to pull out his spurting dick….hmmm ;)

Next was a woman in her early 30s about halfway in the line that was constantly crossing her legs this way and then, squeezing them together, then switch legs. She must have been very desperate too since every time she had to uncross her legs a bit longer to move forward, she would gasp a bit and chew her lip before immediately re-crossing her legs. At one point after she had been waiting for almost 30 minutes (from the time of waking up, I did not see when she actually joined the line), she was still 3 people back and asked the younger girl in front of her if she could cut “since it was an emergency”. The girl agreed after seeing her predicament and they traded places, but she was apparently too embarrassed to ask the next man for cuts so she suffered another minute before hobbling into a stall – literally hobbling as she did not uncross her legs on the way and I´m pretty sure her panties were not dry before she got them off.

The final emergency was a college-age girl that actually only joined later, after about 20 minutes. I guess she was either still asleep or figured the queue would go down quick and it was easier to hold sitting down, since as soon as she joined she broke into a serious pee dance of crossing her legs, rubbing her thighs together under her skirt and bouncing on her toes. She was behind a mother with a young kid so I´m sure she didn´t feel like she could ask to cut. From the time she joined to when she got her stall it was about 20 minutes, and she danced for every one of it. Since she was near the back of the line she also kept glancing to the other lavatories but there was a constant queue there too (smaller, but you can never tell with the center toilets, since there is people queueing from both sides). So she kept her place and kept dancing, until she was a few places from the front when her dancing suddenly grew slower and slower, replaced by grabbing her crotch for a few seconds at a time between crossing her legs. I am fairly sure she started leaking, and moving too much made her leak more. I was seriously thinking that she might wet herself right there, but she actually made it in without even a spot on her skirt. But from her sighing and furious stream it was clearly close!

Well this is it for this time – maybe i´ll tell more plane stories another time.

Hugs,

Mely

Edited by DespMely (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello all!

I think that another entry in this thread is long overdue, so here is another one:)

Since it is also something that I´m often asked about (and guys apparently really like), i´ll recount a time when I have had to use a urinal.

That particular instance took place during my college days when several of the people living in my dorm “pooled” their birthdays and rented a small club for a big party. There were a LOT of people and, being almost exclusively college kids, it was pretty lively!

For the party I was wearing a knee-length summer dress since I figured it would get pretty hot in the club (it did). Most of the outfits were pretty casual and/or revealing, as they often were at such things!

Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and being me I soon noticed that the toilet situation was not too expansive – there were 3 stalls in the girls´ room (at first). I am very susceptible to the “break the seal” issue which means that I am usually able to hold it quite a while when drinking steadily (I don´t drink alcohol, but love non-alcoholic cocktails), but once I go, I fill up rapidly again.

I started to have to pee about 2 hours after the party started but didn´t go right away since that was about when all the speeches, presents and cakes were being done and I didn´t want to miss it, also it wasn´t bad at first. Since it was several people celebrating it took a while since there were a lot of presents, and several cakes to be cut, and so on.

Since I am one of those that starts to fidget quite quickly when I have to go, even if it´s not bad, I soon started crossing my legs and shift my weight a bit. None of the others took notice though since they were focused on what was going on, and I don´t really mind anyway since I´m in that state often enough;)

The whole thing lasted over and hour and since I´d had a few drinks before at the end of it I had to go quite badly – predictably so did plenty of others so I took my spot in line for the ladies room, legs crossed tight. There were about 15 girls ahead of me in line and while it moved passable quick, I saw that one of the stalls stayed locked and was probably out of order to begin with. That left 2 stalls, and with a sizable amount of well-hydrated and freshly broken-sealed young ladies that told me that the queue wasn´t going to disappear for a while:)

Since almost nobody had gone to the bathroom during the “official” part, there were quite a few crossed legs in the queue, and most of the girls waiting were fidgeting at least a little, but they mostly laughed about it. They produced some impressive streams though, and by the time I´d made it through the queue I was quite grateful to be able to go as well.

When I finished the queue was about the same length and since I´d drunk way more than my bladder capacity, I knew I´d be back before long. So I went back to the party, had another drink and talked to some people, but before long (maybe half an hour) I found myself already crossing my legs again as I was standing, my bladder filling quickly. After a few more minutes I was on the way back to the restroom but one of my friends caught me and involved me in some discussion, delaying my trip by another 15 minutes. I was starting to fidget quite a bit by then, pressing my legs together, but with the low lighting and everything there was little chance of anybody seeing my predicament (interesting point I just thought of when writing this – this could be part of why girls tend to arrive at club bathrooms desperate more often than somewhere else – nobody can see them squirm/have to go so they´re not embarrassed and tempted to go immediately?).

Eventually I was able to escape and continued on to the ladies room, quite full, to be met with another queue, slightly longer, of about 20 girls stretching out of the toilet. There was quite a bit of squirming and dancing going on, which was a nice distraction, and pretty quickly I was also doing a pee dance in line – crossing and uncrossing my legs, rubbing my tights together, walking on the spot…This time the queue was much slower and when I reached the door to the bathroom I found out why – a girl had obviously drank too much and was being sick in one stall, reducing the open toilets to one.

At this point is was getting quite worried, as the whole “breaking the seal” issue was catching up with me pretty quickly and with still maybe 10 people left to go I was seriously desperate. Queueing next to the sink did not help with girls washing their hands right next to me, and pretty soon I was at the point where I was starting to leak. If I´d been wearing pants I´d have held myself, but I was wearing flimsy panties and I knew that If I pressed the front of my light dress onto them the dress would stain immediately!

Now in full-emergency mode I asked the girl in front of me if I could cut, telling her I was bursting to go, but was turned done pretty decisively. “Sorry but I already broke the seal and am just aching for another pee!” she said, slightly tipsy, and put one hand into her crotch for emphasis.

At that point the other stall finally became free again as well, but it was too late for me. There were still 5 girls between me and a stall, and as I started leaking again I first thought about hopping on the sink, but it was one of those free-standing ones and would probably not have supported my weight well. So, with a last effort, I left the line and hobbled out into the hallway and straight into the mens room, legs rubbing together. I opened the door, blushing furiously as I saw two guys pissing at two of the three urinals, and rushed to the only stall – to find it locked. I almost wet myself right then and squirmed desperately, knocking and groaning “please hurry uuuup”.

After a few moments, a (I assume quite confused) guy said “just a minute”, but it was too late.

I was starting to lose it, and with the two still-going guys staring (one with his mouth hanging open, I remember his look vividly) I hiked my skirt up, backed up between them (they had taken non-adjacent urinals, of course) and took a high squat over the urinal, peeing furiously.

As I went, I apologized to them. One of them just laughed and left, but the other stood there the entire time, blushing quite badly. He couldn´t see anything (except into my cleavage I assume), but when I finished and got out of there I got a look of his hard dick. I like to think that he had to “take care” of that right there (something I like too!), but I didn´t know him so I never found out.

My panties were soaked, but since they were very thin they were easily dried with some tissue in the girls room where I got a lot of giggles when I returned from the mens.

I hope you liked the story, and I will try to write more soon.

If anybody has any requests about specific stuff…post or pm me:)

Mely

• 4 months later...

A request is a bit hard without knowing what options we have. Maybe you can give us some (very) short descriptions of options you have and would like to write down for us?

Otherwise, I'd be really interested in stories of people finding a bathroom (or other place to go) after really having no option to go for some time. Or perhaps you've got something about someone who needed to find someone to help her e.g. to get out of a dress while desperate to pee? I'd love that too.

On 31/08/2017 at 6:39 AM, Alex Oxford said:

If I can make a request,

It would be nice to hear about more poop desperation you have personally experienced or witnessed. That kind of desperation is so rare, and I absolutely ADORE your writing! :rolleyes:

Also interested in poop close calls. Your desperation descriptions are very vivid, but needing to poop is hard to describe beyond butt clamping. Hand placements are my thing, as it is often the only way someone has to connect to their nether regions, especially at the back. Do you have any such observations?

• 3 months later...

Great story, just love when a girl is desperate for a pee, just about to go, but due to circumstances has to continue to hold it by choice, while getting more and more desperate, until she can finally bring herself to once again seek relief. The fact that she was once again delayed just adds to the story.

Please do keep up the thread. And thank you for posting your experiences.