Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

UK Incontinence Panties and Real Incontinence

So I was trawling YouTube for a while the other night and came across a series of very moving videos by young women who, like me, suffer from incontinence. I was a bit of a trip down memory lane and some of the women's stories were rather heartbreaking. 

Anyhow, I thought it was a good reminder that while we might fetishize leaks and wetting, that incontinence is a real and serious issue for many people. 

One of the presenters was particularly moving, and for those who are interested in hearing more from real life sufferers, I'd recommend watching some of her videos. 

While watching the above video, I was introduced to a new line of re-usable incontinence panties which looked very cool, and which I thought I'd share with the community. So consider this a hybrid post, with a somber reminder, an upbeat product reveal:

https://www.highstreettv.com/pretty-clever-pants-by-diary-doll.html

Anyhow,  food for thought.

Yes Rachel, I have watched her videos too. It was truly heartbreaking to hear the anger and frustration in her voice about her condition.  It too brought back memories for me, sitting in wet knickers after giggling too hard or simply not being able to stop the overwhelming urge to pee when it suddenly arose.

I got really good at sneaking off to change my underwear with my spare pair screwed up tightly in my hand so no one would see. Bladder problems at school are so not fun !!