Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Want to piss myself completely. But how?

So I've been in the same boat for a long time now, too. But that actually changed today! 

Here's what I did:

I didn't take my usual morning pee. Instead, I continued my normal routine. I got myself 32 oz Dr. Pepper, and guzzled about 1/3 of it in 10-ish minutes. Then I drank 8 oz of water every half hour. 

I woke up at 7 AM, and had completely peed my pants involuntarily by 1:30 PM. 

There are plenty of topics about "rapid desperation" on the forums, but basically:

1. Drink a cup (8oz) of water every 15 mins, going to the bathroom normally.  When your pee is clear, you're fully hydrated, so move on to the next step.
  2. Keep drinking as before, but force yourself to wait longer and longer between trips to the bathroom (eg 20 mins, then 40 mins, etc... it's arbitrary).  This will tire your bladder out, and at some point you will lose control ;-)

Caffeine & alcohol can also help, but that's the basics.  If you're giving in from discomfort, this helps minimize it.

Edited by tek84 (see edit history)
On 4/13/2017 at 10:19 PM, 123456790 said:

I can hold a lot for a long time, but I always give in and pee in the toilet when it gets very urgent. How can I force myself to hold until I involuntarily piss?

Play the weak bladder game... drink a large cup of water every 15 minutes for like two or three hours Maybe even 4 if your bladder is that strong, peeing every time you get an urge... (soon you will be going every 5 minutes it seems) then after you've gone a lot keep up the glass every 15 minutes and within an hour I can bet you will have a full blown accident 

1 hour ago, 13bravo said:

Play the weak bladder game... drink a large cup of water every 15 minutes for like two or three hours Maybe even 4 if your bladder is that strong, peeing every time you get an urge... (soon you will be going every 5 minutes it seems) then after you've gone a lot keep up the glass every 15 minutes and within an hour I can bet you will have a full blown accident 

Someday I might try that... though if I do I might be too shy to say if and when

The following is assuming you want to lose control and piss yourself.

Speaking for myself, The rapid desperation technique (is poorly named, as the entire process takes awhile) works well at making your need to pee increase faster, and I have pretty much always used this method since I learned of it. The thing is, it still hasn't led me to the point of emptying myself completely. For me what happens is I pee my pants very intensely to the point where I cannot push out anymore, but after removing the soiled jeans and underwear I usually go for a decent amount at a toilet.

Also, it has never once resulted in a total lose of control, although that could be on a person to person basis, or it could be because I'm not holding for very long.

I've said this a few times, but I'm curious at the pervasiveness of advice about the rapid desperation technique. It is great if you want to get to the point where your bladder fills quickly, but I for one haven't been able to really lose control doing it without doing multiple rounds – hold to the point of extreme discomfort, pee (preferably in your pants but ymmv), then immediately begin holding again, repeat until you lose control.

The consensus when I first started lurking on wetting message boards fifteen or so years ago was exactly the opposite – if you wanted to lose control, the only way to do it was long slow desperation. Drink too much at once, and you would get to the point of pain before you were able to tire out the muscles that keep you from wetting yourself. Drink too little, and obviously you'd run into different problems. But drink a bit upfront, and then slowly drink more over a period of several hours, and you'd eventually be unable to hold any longer.

My most successful accidents come when I'm not necessarily working diligently at having one. A night out at the bar, coupled with a decision early on not to use the bathroom, can result in a decent loss of control on my way home at the end of the evening. But regardless of your method, the main thing required to lose control is time. If you're not willing to give that, you're going to have to be satisfied with intentional wetting unless you have an unusual bladder.

57 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

...the main thing required to lose control is time. If you're not willing to give that, you're going to have to be satisfied with intentional wetting unless you have an unusual bladder.

As someone with ADHD I personally don't have the patience or concentration to do really long holds, so I'm heavily reliant on rapid desperation... still it's an interesting thing to consider that it might be better to build up slowly and tire out the muscles in order to trigger a genuine accident... Still I think I'll probably have to stick to rapid desperation, and maybe try a few times with holding until giving up voluntarily two or three times, to weaken the muscles...

I forget what I was talking about...

SQUIRREL!!!

(Did I say I have ADHD? :tongue: )

Try putting yourself in positions that make it hard to hold your bladder in. I've found that trying to stand still with my legs spread apart and my hands at my side while I'm at the point of extreme desperation causes uncontrollable spurts and has once or twice given me a full on accident. The squatting position is also pretty stressful on the bladder.