Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many times have you peed yourself in one day?

So Ive been planning on having a holding session someday during the upcoming weekend while my family is away. Normally I do a pretty standard hold but I was thinking of switching it up this time and try to see how many pairs of pants I could pee in a day. Of course I would have to set some rules, as a small leak wouldn't count. Something like the pants/shorts need to be 50% or more wet before it counts.

I've read a lot about safety and it is always one of my primary concerns when having some fun, and because I want to try this new thing I wanted to ask you guys what a good number as an upper limit (or goal) I should set for the day. Has anyone ever done something like this before?

I guess it depends - I often like to hold, wet, and then afterwards I'll wet a few more times without particularly holding, and nothing bad's come of that... If you're planning to hold as long as possible each time, I'd've thought 3 or 4 times would probably start to get tiring, and it depends on how your muscles are as chances are you'll be holding less and less each time... Just keep going til it's not fun anymore! :cool:

Guest Sabuto

As long as you don't hold to bursting point each time your should be fine. A fun day of wetting to have is emptying your bladder fully every 2 hours no matter how bad you have to go. Just make sure you stay hydrated! If you feel your kidneys getting tired it's a good idea to pee normally for the rest of the day (you can still wet yourself just don't hold when you are uncomfortable).

I find that if I hold and wet too many times I become somewhat incontinent for a day or two. Typically if I hold to the point of wetting myself three times or more at the weekend I'm in danger of having an embarrassing accident at work on Monday. So I limit myself to once only at the weekend, or take care to go pee regularly at work on Monday and make sure to wear black trousers for work. 

I generally only do it once or twice a month though which does not seem to give me any problems, although I have noticed I can't hold on as long as I could 10 or 20 years ago - I don't know if that's just age or a result of too much holding and wetting over the years. 

I'm not into holding, so once I feel my bladder full to point where I would normally go to the toilet, I release into my pants.

It's funny you should mention this because I have actually been doing this today. Thus far I've peed 4 pairs of pajama pants, the first was in bed after I woke up this morning. I think my personal record is 5 in a day. I have stuff this evening, so I won't get to beat that but I'm drinking lots of water and hoping to get one more in before then.

5 hours ago, WetDave said:

I generally only do it once or twice a month though which does not seem to give me any problems, although I have noticed I can't hold on as long as I could 10 or 20 years ago - I don't know if that's just age or a result of too much holding and wetting over the years. 

Basically it's age. Years of having to urinate promptly because wet patches show on trousers like signal lamps takes its toll. Regular wetting helps the process too, as you get used to peeing as and when. Holding occasionally is probably good, but as I've never been into holding I can't comment from experience.

12 hours ago, WetDave said:

I find that if I hold and wet too many times I become somewhat incontinent for a day or two. Typically if I hold to the point of wetting myself three times or more at the weekend I'm in danger of having an embarrassing accident at work on Monday. So I limit myself to once only at the weekend, or take care to go pee regularly at work on Monday and make sure to wear black trousers for work. 

This is a concern that I often consider too. Since I have been pretty tame (I think) with exploring my fetish doing something a bit more extreme like this is a bit of new territory. I have a very hard time trying to not discourage myself by thinking about the cons, and I am always wanting to spice up my experiences at the same time by trying to think of these new things to try when holding and/or wetting.

I'm gonna go through with my plan tomorrow. I may post something about it if I'm feeling up to it.

Thanks for everyone's responses! 

5 hours ago, Quation said:

This is a concern that I often consider too. Since I have been pretty tame (I think) with exploring my fetish doing something a bit more extreme like this is a bit of new territory. I have a very hard time trying to not discourage myself by thinking about the cons, and I am always wanting to spice up my experiences at the same time by trying to think of these new things to try when holding and/or wetting.

I'm gonna go through with my plan tomorrow. I may post something about it if I'm feeling up to it.

Thanks for everyone's responses! 

Well I hope you have fun with it!! If you're doing it on a Saturday that should be good as it gives you Sunday to gauge how it's affecting you and just in case of any incidents, but as long as you're careful and don't ignore the urge to pee you'll be fine even if you do end up making more than the usual number of trips to the toilet!!

And don't get discouraged by the Cons, the Pros are way better and like I said, as long as you're careful and plan it all well (for example, trying it out on a weekend when you have time to gauge the fallout with less risk of exposure!), there's really nothing much to it, and it's awesome fun!!

Guest neilscotland

I occasionally get a whole day at home on my own and keep wetting myself.  Like some others, I don't try to hold.  I just keep drinking and whenever I get to the point where I would normally go to the bathroom in my house I instead "go to the bathroom in my shorts".  I think I have sometimes pissed myself six times during the day.

When I was in the boy scouts, I slipped going up a steep, rocky trail, and as I tried to regain my footing, I peed in my pants (shorts).  I was totally embarrassed, but I decided to laugh along about it with the other guys, and then I wasn't so embarrassed.  I even began to feel like I maybe enjoyed hiking in wet pants.  A couple of other boys told how they had peed their pants -- one during a test at school, and one who said he had wet his sleeping bag several times, because he didn't want to get up at night when it was cold.  Wearing wet pants made me feel like I had to pee a half hour or so later.  I decided to let it run in my pants, which were already did.  It felt really nice.  I did it twice more that day.  I was still damp when I got home, but I managed to dash to the bathroom before being caught.  I have done a little wetting since.  I really like it.  

Honestly there have been days I've lost count   I have bad urge incontinence so the urge comes out of nowhere and I cannot hold it back long but on days I hit a bar or summer days where I drink more it's a lot worse.  If I had to estimate one time it was probably 10 times. But that includes peeing in a diaper and peeing through panties  not just wetting pants 

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/04/2017 at 7:19 PM, Helena said:

Nine. Three times in bed during the night and six times the following day. It was a wet weekend when my husband was away and I had the house to myself. After the ninth time it got somewhat boring to be in wet pants again so I called it a day.

Lol! Well, I'd say after nine times almost anything would start to be somewhat boring. That's a lot. I know what you mean though.

• 2 years later...