Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A planned accident

This is a story told to me by a friend some years ago. He has given me the permission to post it.

Yesterday I went for a hiking with my friend who is one year younger, we were going to camp at lake and sleep over in my tent. . After having a real pants wetting some months ago I have wanted to do it again. The thought of the trouble I will get at home has stopped me from doing it. I figured out that on the hike I would have a good possibility to do it without being caught. Probably no one except my friend would see it, and my shorts would be dry before getting home today.  My friend has started having some bedwetting problems after getting into puberty, and he has told he even a few times has wet the pants, but as his wettings are real accidents I decided to also have an accident, not just do it on purpose.  So when dressing before the hike I ensured to get some clothing into the zipper of my jeans shorts. The zipper was really stuck!

We started on the hike, carrying what we needed in backpacks. It was a nice, warm day, so we also brought with us big bottles with water which we drank. The lake is about 2 hours walking away, and about half way I started feeling I had to pee. I had decided to make it look like a real accident, so I just walked on.  A little later my friend also seemed to be uncomfortable, and he said he had to pee pretty badly. I said I also had to, and we went behind some trees.

Shortly afterwards I could hear him peeing heavily behind the trees.  As planned I was unable to get my zipper down, and hearing him peeing made me very desperate.  I really did my best to get down the zipper, but to no avail. The jeans shorts fit me so tightly that it is impossible to pull it down without opening the zipper. My friend was finished and asked if I had problems, and I told him. He seemed to be concerned but also a bit excited. He saw me struggling, and he also saw that I by now was quite desperate.  He asked if I was going to wet myself, and I with a red face said I probably was. At that moment I felt that I released a squirt into my pants. I said a few not too nice words and grabbed my crotch, being able to stop it, but I for sure felt some wetness in my hand. Then I felt another strong wave coming and I thought this is it and it was. I just started peeing full force.  My friend told me to spread my legs very wide to avoid socks and trainers becoming wet and I did.  It felt a bit embarrassing to stand there peeing myself in front of him, on the other hand I fully enjoyed the warm wet feeling in my tight fitting jeans shorts. I could feel the crotch area and butt being filled with pee before it started running down the tight thighs. It felt so good and exciting to do it! When finally finished we continued walking towards the lake.  My friend with a smile looked and my wet shorts and said he had also experienced the same a few times, becoming too desperate and ending up with an accident.  If he also noticed something more than wetness in my shorts he didn’t mention it! lol

When getting to the lake we started putting up the tent. I already had a tent pole in my pants! It was so cool to just keep on in the wet shorts like nothing had happened, besides, to save weight I had not brought with me any other pants!  It was so warm that the shorts felt nice and cool. Besides it was very cool and naughty to be a big teenage boy wearing peed pants! In the afternoon the shorts started drying pretty much, but when looking closely at them the stain was quite visible. We intended to go swimming, and my friend asked if I was going swimming with my short. By then it was so dry that I said we better go skinny dipping as last time, and we did. It was ok to get into the water, also to cool down some parts of my body! Strangely by now the zipper suddenly got loose, so I had no trouble with getting my shorts off! I stayed in the short for the rest of the evening, and when creeping into the sleeping bag I was nearly dry. Despite a very exciting day we both fell asleep very quickly.

The next morning I looked closer at my shorts and boxers, and even if they were dry the stains were visible. Nobody looking closer at me would be in doubt what I had done!  I knew that at home someone for sure would do that!  So I had nothing else to do than jumping into the lake with my jeans shorts on.  My friend laughed when he saw it, knowing why I did it.  Do I need to mention that I peed myself again as I jumped into the lake, to the big pleasure of my friend? Afterwards I had to walk 2 hours homewards in totally soaked shorts. It didn’t feel as good as yesterday!  When coming home mom asked why I had gone swimming in my shorts.  I for a short while considered what to say. Then I told partly the truth; that my zipper had got stuck and that I had to jump into the lake to not show that I wet myself.  My sister and her bf were also there and they started laughing but not teasingly.  The bf said he hoped it was not vital parts of me that were stuck in the zipper, which created more laughing, even from mom. Then I was told to take off the wet clothing.

It was a very cool hike. What is even better is that I told mom I had wet myself, and she was not mad.  Still she would probably have been if she knew it was a planned accident!