Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

young student wettings

This was one of my most embarrassing once when I was 14,

I was in match class when. It hit me, class just started and we were not allowed to go until math was over as the match teacher never allowed anyone to use the bathroom in his class, plus his class just started, I immediately cross my legs I managed holding for 10 min before it became quite unbarrable I got up to ask to use the washroom, as expected my request got turned down. At this point my hands were firmly on my crotch and I was unable to focus in lessons , I got up and bagged the teacher for permission  he asked me  how urgent was it , to prove to him it was urgent I let out a few squirts thinking I could controller but unfortunately all was lost and I peed .

Share some of you're stories :)

Okay, So this was in middle school.   It was in a social studies class.  

There was this girl that sat a couple seats down from me and kept squirming in her seat and she had a habit of clearly holding herself when she really need to pee. The class was only 45 minutes long and the last 15 minutes she was about bursting. she would seat on the side of the chair rocking back and forth. the strange thing she never asked the teacher to go..... but she could not seat still at all.  When class was over she seemed to stay behind and I left, but a few minutes later I saw her at her locker and trying to cover a small wet spot on her bottom with a not book till she got a jacket.  

That same class period and same day another girl was super desperate to pee as well and she sat maybe 3 seats in front and I clearly heard her say to her friend " don't make me life or i will pee myself" with more comments a few minutes later how bad she had to go and she was about to pee her pants. I did not see her till the end of the day and it looked like she made it to the bathroom.