Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pictures- Diaper on Deck

We head outdoors with Ryann in this photo set as she shows of her thick, tabbed, adult diaper.

After a long winter, the weather is finally starting to improve.  Taking advantage of the sunshine, Ryann enjoys wearing a diaper outside on her deck.  In these pictures she shows off her diaper for our camera as she spends time outside on a beautiful, relaxing day.

deck-1.thumb.jpg.f1eb23b55ef4b8f5c689d52008a49b3e.jpg

deck-2.thumb.jpg.e1234ca0d89f8873e397acba31ba3ab6.jpg

deck-3.thumb.jpg.1e61bbeb5d11d765afdcd4c5917716c0.jpg

deck-4.thumb.jpg.cd127524b284ae3053318888a73206d9.jpg

3 hours ago, Ducklett00 said:

I've always wondered whether the models keep their diaper on after the photoshoot / filming is over or do they take it off.
And damn she's hot!

It depends on the scene.  I pay the models a day rate, so we try to produce as much content during a shoot as possible.   Once we wrap up doing a photo set, like this one, the model needs to immediately get ready for the next photo set or scene that we will be shooting.  If that scene requires the same kind of diaper, and she hasn't wet the diaper, she'll go ahead and keep it on.  Otherwise, she'll change right away into whatever is required next.

2 hours ago, TVGuy said:

It depends on the scene.  I pay the models a day rate, so we try to produce as much content during a shoot as possible.   Once we wrap up doing a photo set, like this one, the model needs to immediately get ready for the next photo set or scene that we will be shooting.  If that scene requires the same kind of diaper, and she hasn't wet the diaper, she'll go ahead and keep it on.  Otherwise, she'll change right away into whatever is required next.

That was not really what I was looking for but it's still fascinating information. Since I have no idea how many photo sets or scenes are done in one day, my question was not that accurate. What I meant was when last photo set / scene of the day is done, do they take diaper off or leave it on and go home or where ever they go after the day is over. Or is it always wet at the end of the day? :D In that case they probably want to clean up themselves a little.

18 minutes ago, Ducklett00 said:

That was not really what I was looking for but it's still fascinating information. Since I have no idea how many photo sets or scenes are done in one day, my question was not that accurate. What I meant was when last photo set / scene of the day is done, do they take diaper off or leave it on and go home or where ever they go after the day is over. Or is it always wet at the end of the day? :D In that case they probably want to clean up themselves a little.

Ah, in that case, it really depends on the model.  Most often, they will clean up, put their regular clothes back on, and go home.  After being in and out of wet clothes all day, putting on clean dry underwear can be nice for the ride home.

However, there have been cases where the model has just gone home in a diaper, or even asked if they could take a diaper to wear on the ride home.  Nikko (see attached picture) has frequently asked for a diaper for the car ride home after the shoot.

Pullups-Waistband-52.thumb.jpg.17097ed8829c63a222ec931e3c99a649.jpg

3 hours ago, TVGuy said:

Ah, in that case, it really depends on the model.  Most often, they will clean up, put their regular clothes back on, and go home.  After being in and out of wet clothes all day, putting on clean dry underwear can be nice for the ride home.

However, there have been cases where the model has just gone home in a diaper, or even asked if they could take a diaper to wear on the ride home.  Nikko (see attached picture) has frequently asked for a diaper for the car ride home after the shoot.

Pullups-Waistband-52.thumb.jpg.17097ed8829c63a222ec931e3c99a649.jpg

Nikko seems like she's genuinely into diaper play so it doesn't surprise me that she would want some for after the shoots. Wouldn't surprise me if she has some at home too.

7 hours ago, justsomedl said:

Nikko seems like she's genuinely into diaper play so it doesn't surprise me that she would want some for after the shoots. Wouldn't surprise me if she has some at home too.

Or her bladder muscle is tired after the day's work and she want to uh, prevent "accidents" on her way home. Or she is really into diapers and want to have more fun.