Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A couple meh-quality custom vids

11 hours ago, thomascromwell2 said:

My god, they are so hot! Thanks for it! Please, post more if you have. You are awesome dude!

11 hours ago, CreativePup said:

Nice. Great job finding models too!

6 hours ago, Aozorize said:

I loved the Rose one. These are amazing and the girls are cute. Cheers.

Ha, thanks! I tend to prefer the cute > sexy look.

Rose was particularly fun to work with but unfortunately she doesn't enjoy the actual wetting. She just likes being told what to do. ;) I have one more of her but you can't see the actual wetting in it. I need to rip the vid before I can upload it, though. I still find it the perfect mix of adorable and hot. She also doesn't say my name in this one (IIRC) so it may be more fun for others too.:tongue:

Guest watermyflowers

When Sophia smiles and talks to the camera, she turns from OK to incredibly hot.  She's wonderful.  The opposite of "no face, no fun." 

If she ever does a vid where she's not trying to act sexy, but has natural dialogue instead, it would be a huge hit.  No need for "daddy" age play .  Her fine self and that incredible smile of hers will do.

Thank you for the upload.

Edited by watermyflowers (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, watermyflowers said:

When Sophia smiles and talks to the camera, she turns from OK to incredibly hot.  She's wonderful.  The opposite of "no face, no fun." 

If she ever does a vid where she's not trying to act sexy, but has natural dialogue instead, it would be a huge hit.  No need for "daddy" age play .  Her fine self and that incredible smile of hers will do.

Thank you for the upload.

She's not trying to act sexy, she is doing what I ask her to do. That is the point of a custom video. In this case, she knew I liked age-play, control, and lots of other things related to DD/LG. I'll often tell a girl these things and encourage them to use their own creative freedom, which is exactly what she did for me. When you hear her start breathing heavy as she wets herself, that's not because I asked her to do so, that's because she was genuinely enjoying herself.

Guest watermyflowers
5 hours ago, 8BitMike said:

She's not trying to act sexy, she is doing what I ask her to do. That is the point of a custom video. In this case, she knew I liked age-play, control, and lots of other things related to DD/LG. I'll often tell a girl these things and encourage them to use their own creative freedom, which is exactly what she did for me. When you hear her start breathing heavy as she wets herself, that's not because I asked her to do so, that's because she was genuinely enjoying herself.

Good to know she enjoyed herself making the video.  She was fantastic. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2017 at 11:01 AM, damian13 said:

You got anymore videos of them

I had another one of Rosie but my account was banned before I could rip it. MGF uses a special video player that requires the use of screen capture software to have any chance of ripping the vids. For the time being, I'm keeping my customs that I was able I to rip to myself as I believe my banning was caused by someone on this site. I realize saying that will make others curious, but I'd prefer not to go down that rabbit hole.

Edited by 8BitMike (see edit history)
17 hours ago, 8BitMike said:

I had another one of Rosie but my account was banned before I could rip it. MGF uses a special video player that requires the use of screen capture software to have any chance of ripping the vids. For the time being, I'm keeping my customs that I was able I to rip to myself as I believe my banning was caused by someone on this site. I realize saying that will make others curious, but I'd prefer not to go down that rabbit hole.

That's a bummer you got banned :(  Did it happen immediately or was it from several warnings?

I had my account blocked where I could login, so I emailed support, and they told me because someone reported me for terms of service.  I'm sure it was on the smart ass models that I gave a bad review to, but oh well.

Either way, thanks for the contributions that you did provide, I've enjoyed them very much!