Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What´s the earliest omo based memory you have?

Now our experiences, and the memories we make of them, are some things that shape us, and who we eventually become, other factors. A vast majority of the site members are into omo. Now, I believe omo or messing experiences, even before one realizes that are into it, helps shape who they become, especially early memories which ¨stick¨ easier to understanding and connecting the dots.

For me, my earliest memory was when I was about five or so. Due to being premature, while potty trained, I was still padded, as I apparently, according to some old documents I found, suffered from encopresis and enupresis in places wherein I was unfamiliar with the bathroom, and I kind of liked them. I did occasionally use the bathroom, though it often took awhile for me to get used to a place to be comfortable using the bathroom alone in them, as Iḿ sure most young kids are with new places. 

Now this was my first week at the YMCA, where I went to preschool. At least, I think it was preschool. We did learn a bit there. So, in this particular instance, I wasn´t exactly used to the bathrooms there yet, especially if someone else was in there. I would often do my business in my door, or find something else to use until about a week later, when I was a tad bit more used to the bathrooms. I had also run out of diapers shortly after arriving, as my mom changed me out of my last one shortly before I went into my, I guess classroom you could call it. I wore a plain green T-Shirt, dark blue sweatpants, and a pair of sneakers.

While I was walking about looking for something to play with, I felt this sudden urge to pee. I had drunken two bottles of milk before I had come there that day, so that probably had something to do with it. Like most kids, I wasn´t yet comfortable telling an adult outside my family when I had to use the bathroom,  That and I didn´t yet know I could just go to the bathroom if I needed to without informing an adult. I was used to going in my pants if such a need arose. 

What I did was go to where there was a bookcase, and picked out a book to read. I plopped down, and in the middle of reading, flooded my pants. The carpeted floor was dark and all, so I let my pants dry out.

How bout you guys, what are some early omo/messing memories of yours? 

13 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Also I see you replied to it with the same story, 3 hours before you made this thread. Gee, thanks for trying to steel my ideas and benefit from them. :dry:

I don't understand why you felt a need to make this thread. Quite rude actually. 

Oh sorry, I kind of forgot you had made it.