Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your first omorashi experience?

I was just wondering what everyone's first experience with omorashi was, Even before you knew about it. 

Until i wet intentionally for the first time when I was 13, there were only two other times when I had accidents. The first was one week when my mom had to go in a business trip, I decided I didn't like toilets and starting peeing and pooping my underwear as if it were a diaper (I was only a few weeks potty trained) for like a week. So it was kind of intentional, but it wasn't for fun. The other time was when I was skiing when I was sick. As I was headed my down the mountain, i had diarrhea in my pants. My mom brought me into the lodge to clean me up and we went home, but I was very embarrassed. 

However; even though I didn't pee or poop myself a lot, I was still interested in this kind of thing for a while. First of all, starting when I was maybe 7 or 8 and right up until I was 12, every year and a half or so, there would be like a month or 2 weeks where I would primarily watch videos of people peeing themselves in YouTube. I wasn't say "turned on" but I was about as turned in as a 10 yo could be. However when it wasn't that month, I wouldn't think about it at all, thoughts wouldn't even cross my mind. Conpletely forgot about it. Until I would get the urge to watch some more. 

Separately, I was always interested in hearing stories about accidents. When I became close with someone, and I considered them a class friend, I would ask them if they had ever had an accident. It totally excited me if they had. I even convinced a friend to try peeing himself, though he didn't like it. However I would have NEVER thought of me doing that!! (Yeah I was a really hypocritical 5th grader) 

Also I would get super excited when people were desperate or making jokes about that kind of thing. Obviously I can now look back in it and realize I've been into omorashi ever since I was like 6, but it wasn't really sexual and I didn't really think about it (or participate in it) until I was sexual. 

So what about you guys? 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)

I've been a wetter all my life, give or take a few minor breaks. My parents dried me off for school, but even then I was thinking of ways in which I could wet myself without being found out. When I was 13 or so, I was on my way to the toilet to defaecate when it came to me out of the blue that I had to shit myself. No questioning like "should I?" or "what would it be like?" I hadn't even been thinking about it. I just had to do it. I wadded up some toilet paper, went off to one of my wetting places and did it. I didn't dare wet my bed until I got my own. My wife hated it all, but I kept wetting and soiling occasionally. Now I'm on my own, and I'm wetter and dirtier than ever.

I'm not sure when the sexual element came in. Probably at 13.

41 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

I was just wondering what everyone's first experience with omorashi was, Even before you knew about it. 

Until i wet intentionally for the first time when I was 13, there were only two other times when I had accidents. The first was one week when my mom had to go in a business trip, I decided I didn't like toilets and starting peeing and pooping my underwear as if it were a diaper (I was only a few weeks potty trained) for like a week. So it was kind of intentional, but it wasn't for fun. The other time was when I was skiing when I was sick. As I was headed my down the mountain, i had diarrhea in my pants. My mom brought me into the lodge to clean me up and we went home, but I was very embarrassed. 

However; even though I didn't pee or poop myself a lot, I was still interested in this kind of thing for a while. First of all, starting when I was maybe 7 or 8 and right up until I was 12, every year and a half or so, there would be like a month or 2 weeks where I would primarily watch videos of people peeing themselves in YouTube. I wasn't say "turned on" but I was about as turned in as a 10 yo could be. However when it wasn't that month, I wouldn't think about it at all, thoughts wouldn't even cross my mind. Conpletely forgot about it. Until I would get the urge to watch some more. 

Separately, I was always interested in hearing stories about accidents. When I became close with someone, and I considered them a class friend, I would ask them if they had ever had an accident. It totally excited me if they had. I even convinced a friend to try peeing himself, though he didn't like it. However I would have NEVER thought of me doing that!! (Yeah I was a really hypocritical 5th grader) 

Also I would get super excited when people were desperate or making jokes about that kind of thing. Obviously I can now look back in it and realize I've been into omorashi ever since I was like 6, but it wasn't really sexual and I didn't really think about it (or participate in it) until I was sexual. 

So what about you guys? 

Well, I´ve recounted many of my stories in previous things and whatnot, and I was diapered well into the 2nd grade, and a little bit past, but there were quite a few times where I ran out of diapers. 

The first incident I can recall happened in my first week of preschool, at the YMCA. I was one of those kids who really didn´t use the bathroom in a place until I had gotten used to it a bit. Granted, I rarely ever used the bathroom there anyway. If I had to go, and the kids were lined up to use the bathroom, I´d either use my diaper in line, use it inside the bathroom, or pee/poop on the floor, in the trashcan, and once or twice in the sink. 

I was about five when this happened. I was wearing dark blue sweatpants, which I usually wore, a plain white T-Shirt, and a pair of sneakers. I don´t recall the sneaker colors. I had run out of diapers shortly before I went into my....I guess classroom you could call it, as my mom had changed me out of a full diaper in the YMCA´s bathroom. I was walking about, looking for something to play with, when I felt the need to pee all of a sudden. Thanks to my being potty trained, I could hold it fairly well, for a five year old. Now, I wasn´t yet comfortable using the bathroom at the YMCA yet, by myself that is. So basically, I went over to a bookshelf, and picked out a book to read. Sitting on the floor, I absentmindedly spread my legs a bit, and let go into my pants and the floor. The carpet was a dark green, and my pants were a dark blue. I was used to doing things like this, so I didn´t mind the damp feeling. Once my pants dried up a bit, I went out to do some arts and crafts

This second story occurred when I was about six. It was a few months into the first grade.I had gotten into the backseat of my mom´s car, as we began driving home. On the drive back, which would take about fifteen to twenty minutes at best, I felt this strong urge to pee. Thinking very little of it, I let stream out like a golden waterfall into my Pull-Ups. However, I underestimated their capacity, as I quickly soaked through my Pull-Ups, and into my khaki pants. My mom was, as usual, understanding, and changed me into a spare pair of Pull-Ups, though had to let my pants dry atop a plastic sheet. 

Not an easy question to give an accurate answer to. 

As a kid, I was allowed to pee outside behind the bushes in the yard, and also in my swimsuit or shorts if I played in the pool or with the hose. So from a young age, 5/6+, I would often want to wear my Speedos, underwear or shorts and beg to play outside with water, primarily so I could wet myself. It wasn't sexual, just a naughty thing I liked doing. 

I had a few accidents growing up, but wasn't ever punished for them. My folks accepted that occasionally I had accidents, and I was a bed wetter, which probably helped them accept it. 

I think the first time that I deliberately held on, then deliberately wet my pants, I was about 7. I was playing outside, wearing just my underpants, waiting to play under the sprinkler. I had felt the urge to pee building up, decided I wanted to wet myself, asked to play with the hose, got a "we'll see" response, so I stripped down and went outside in just a t-shirt and briefs. 

I was busting by the time mum came out, and very dirty from playing in a mud puddle which I'd made, fully expecting that I'd soon be hosing myself off, and wetting my pants when I did so. 

But when mum came out, she declared it was too cold, and she was annoyed that I'd gotten so dirty, and told me that I was to come inside and have a bath. While the bath was running, I almost peed behind the bushes, but I was enjoying holding on, and I didn't. 

When she came out to tell me my bath was run, I was holding myself and potty dancing around. She told me to hose my dirty feet off, go to the toilet, put my dirty clothes straight into the washing machine, and go have a bath. I almost had a real accident while washing my hands and feet under the tap, but I managed to hold on. 

Inside, I hurried into the toilet, but I was disappointed that I never got to pee my pants like I wanted to. I got the idea to sit on the toilet, pee in my undies, and put them into the machine and nobody would know, so I did that. 

When I was safely in the bath, mum came in, holding my wet pants, asking me what had happened. I basically lied, telling her I'd had an accident while washing my feet under the tap. She was a little bit peeved, but it wasn't treated as a big deal. 

After that, I rarely deliberately wet myself in dry pants, but continued doing it every time I could if I was already wet from playing with water. 

I was always fascinated by other kids having accidents. Because I sometimes had them myself, it was nice to know I wasn't the only one it happened too. Pants wetting was always a major interest, and I developed a highly tuned pee radar from a young age. I could spot a wet or desperate kid a mile away. 

But still, it wasn't sexual, just like a validation of myself from seeing other kids have accidents, or hearing about their bed wetting. 

The first time I linked sex to wetting was just before I turned 15. 

I was a late bloomer, and puberty didn't hit until after I turned 14. My bed wetting had stopped well before I turned 11, but the wet dreams were the same. When I'd wet the bed while younger, I'd usually be dreaming about peeing, and the same dreams started again, but now I'd climax in my sleep. 

Id tried masturbating a lot, but I couldn't achieve an orgasm. I could get very worked up, but couldn't seem to finish.

One night in the bath, I was reading a book with a wetting scene in it, and I became very hard. 

At that age, I was friends with a girl across the road who I'd seen wet herself a lot. We both liked peeing in our swimsuits, and did it a lot together, and I'd seen her have lots of minor accidents, and a few major ones as well. It never bothered her, and again, we talked about wetting a lot. 

I started to think about her wetting as I started to play with myself, and soon had achieved my first, successful, awake, self-induced orgasm. 

So my earliest omorashi experiences were enjoying wetting in my swimsuit since I was 5-7, then from 7 onwards I started wanting to do it in dry pants for fun, and it started getting sexual from a month or so before I turned 15. 

I remember very vividly peeing myself several times throughout a school day when I was in preschool in some sort of protest, but even before that...

I was sitting with a friend outside my house on my front porch, I believe, when I realized I was about to pee and rushed to the front door in a panic. The door was broken, though, and continues to be broken to this day, I believe, as I've driven past the old house many times and the door is still the same. I tried to pull it open, but being too young to operate even a regular door, I couldn't manage this one and flooded my pants right outside my house in full view of the friend and also the mortified parent that had come to let me inside. The broken door was a factor in several middle and high school wettings as well. I also spent many an hour using the Lego legs with the yellow belt to make it look as though my Lego people had wet themselves, but whether that was before or after my first real omo incidents, I'm not certain.

It was at a pool party.  I was in high school I think, and this girl I liked (her name is Anon to keep anonymous) was dressed in a tight white tank top, and a tight pair of tan pants that cut off at the ankles.  She also had flip flops on.  Anon was a really nice girl.  She was new to the neighborhood sort of, but people liked her.  Which is why I kind of feel bad I was turned on when it happened to her, cause I hate to see someone suffer.  Especially someone so nice.  Anon just sat and drank water the whole party on a hot summer day.  After a while of sitting with her legs pretty much crossed and foot started to shake, she said:

"I have to go to the bathroom."  THIS IS ALL TRUE!  She walked through a crowd of kids and not realizing why I was turned on, just turned on, I followed.  She made it to the bathroom and knocked on the door.  Occupied.  She went into another room people were.  Then, another girl ran up to the bathroom and knocked like crazy on the door.  Anon ran out of the room and said, "Hell no!  There's a line!  I'm next!"

The other girl with a tight pink top and black short shorts started to wobble her legs.  She said, "I've come here to knock like three times.  I have to pee!"

Anon was in a desperate state now.  She pushed her hands against her crotch and legs squirmed.  "I have to pee too!"  After like five minutes of them both hopping there, they heard there was another bathroom downstairs.  They ran for it.  Anon was ahead...little did she know that would backfire.  The other girl in pink ran upstairs and said that that toilet did not even have water in it.  That whole bathroom was torn apart.  I found out later it was due to contracting work they were doing on their house.  Anon came upstairs and crossed her legs.

"Oh my god!" she said.  "I'm gonna pee my pants."  The bathroom door opened.  She and the other girl ran for it and actually fought to get through the doorway......................Now I was there.  It was my first witness of desperation omorashi and got turned on.  I know who got through, and which one didn't.  I know if the person who didn't made it or not after.  So you might hate me but.....THE END!

well i'd have to say my first omo exp was when i was 13. I was dating this SUPER cute girl that i was head over heels for. I kinda liked omo before but never really had an experience. we sat down at a movie theater and started to watch a movie. She and I had gotten those ridiculous sized cups. I said that we should have a drinking contest to see who could drink it theirs the fastest. She said that she had needed to pee and forgot to go before the movie. I said then we will have a holding contest as a follow up. she agreed and she actually drank hers first. 20 min later she said i had won and started to get up when I stopped her and asked her where was she going. she said to the bathroom. I said lets move to the back of the theater then so you can get back easily. Once we got their and sat down she got right back up and said she was gonna use the bathroom. I dared her to hold it in until the movie ended. She agreed. An hour later she was bouncing up and down and so was I. She was saying things like I really have to go. Like 30 min until the move ended she started whimpering and said I'm peeing my pants!! I said well you might as well finish the job. she fully soaked herself. she didn't even take off her clothes. I then got up and said I won. She dared me to stay until the movie was over. If i stayed she would kiss me. i IMMEDIATELY agreed  to this. I ended up peeing my pants to, but it was WELL worth it. She did kiss me, and i was the happiest boy in the ENTIRE world for like the rest of that day. we still talk to this day.

What got me interested was the first and only wetting I've ever witnessed.  I was 11-12 and went to my state fair.  I was in the fun house on the top level when I saw a girl about my age standing in the corner in wet pants and a giant puddle of her own making.  I was strangely turned on.  I've wanted to see a public wetting since and I haven't been lucky enough. 

I don,t pee myself...but my first experience was a girl sat next to me in school (age 12ish)......just sat looked at her desk and there was this sound of water running and the smell...that lovely pee smell....pee was running off the back of her chair......her sister came and took her away, she came back to class later wearing her sisters gym knickers.    Next one was a school bus trip......the girls butt was literally in front of my face...she was talking to the teachers sat opposite and telling them she needed to pee.........I could see the pee running down her leg and hear the Shhhhhh sound as her pee gushed out..she must have been bursting to go......It was amazing, happening literally inches from my face..(in my imagination I lift her skirt and see her white school panties filling up and then bursting through........think her name was Beverly....about 13 yrs old.

14 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Care to go into more detail?

I was always fascinated with pee, like I was always intrigued when a girl was desperate and with the ones that had accidents.  There weren't sexual feelings but when I hit puberty I witnessed a girl in class have an accident and I was turned on. After that I started giving myself GS on the bath tub and then moved on to peeing in my underwear and also with panties on.

I recall my first diaperless incident with omo happened when I was about five. I was at the YMCA for preschool. It was during my first week there, so I wasn´t yet comfortable using the bathroom there yet. I was playing with a Playskool kitchen, when I felt the need to pee. I had run out of diapers shortly after being dropped off. Making sure no one was looking, I spread my legs, and peed through my sweatpants, onto the floor below. I had to poop a bit after, but I´ll tell about that if someone, like BEN, asks. 

On 4/12/2017 at 4:32 PM, i-need-to-pee said:

well i'd have to say my first omo exp was when i was 13. I was dating this SUPER cute girl that i was head over heels for. I kinda liked omo before but never really had an experience. we sat down at a movie theater and started to watch a movie. She and I had gotten those ridiculous sized cups. I said that we should have a drinking contest to see who could drink it theirs the fastest. She said that she had needed to pee and forgot to go before the movie. I said then we will have a holding contest as a follow up. she agreed and she actually drank hers first. 20 min later she said i had won and started to get up when I stopped her and asked her where was she going. she said to the bathroom. I said lets move to the back of the theater then so you can get back easily. Once we got their and sat down she got right back up and said she was gonna use the bathroom. I dared her to hold it in until the movie ended. She agreed. An hour later she was bouncing up and down and so was I. She was saying things like I really have to go. Like 30 min until the move ended she started whimpering and said I'm peeing my pants!! I said well you might as well finish the job. she fully soaked herself. she didn't even take off her clothes. I then got up and said I won. She dared me to stay until the movie was over. If i stayed she would kiss me. i IMMEDIATELY agreed  to this. I ended up peeing my pants to, but it was WELL worth it. She did kiss me, and i was the happiest boy in the ENTIRE world for like the rest of that day. we still talk to this day.

was you hoping that you could hold it through the movie having drank that huge cup of pop or did you know that you would piss yourself too before the movie was over? many boys are getting good at holding a lot at 13 due to holding it in sports and classes.  wondering if she figured you would piss yourself if you held it to the end of the movie. the movie drink and food is way to pricey so i never get them.                                                                              

19 hours ago, trackboy said:

was you hoping that you could hold it through the movie having drank that huge cup of pop or did you know that you would piss yourself too before the movie was over? many boys are getting good at holding a lot at 13 due to holding it in sports and classes.  wondering if she figured you would piss yourself if you held it to the end of the movie. the movie drink and food is way to pricey so i never get them.                                                                              

Well i don't remember the exact movie, but it was a very, VERY long one. i held until i possibly couldn't anymore. I thought i could make it, but i guess i was wrong. I didn't let go because i knew i wouldn't make it.

My first experience was when I peed myself. It was on the way from school to my appartment in year 1. I was too shy to go at school and always waited with my need. In year one we had lessons only from 8-12 and from school it was 15 min. walking. But one day maybe I drunk little bit more or it was colder, I do not know. I started to pee myself when I was opening entrance door from block of appartment when I lived. Nobody saw me, only my mother when I came at home. But feeling was indescribable. I think it was start from me. Some months later I had seen my best friend wet himself and got same feeling. I was definitively into omo.

So, this memory suddenly came flooding (pun not entirely intended) to me. This occurred when I was about six. It was a few months into the first grade. It had been a few weeks since this story:

This takes me back. I was about six years old. I was still padded, as my previous experiences will tell. This was on one occasion wherein I had decided to try and use the urinals in the bathroom closest to my classroom for the first time that year. In if act, I don't think I really ever used urinals when I was younger. As I went to go use it, I realized A. I couldn't get the clasp reliably off my pants, and B. The two older kids, who were, at best, in third grade, maybe fourth max, would see my padding. I tried asking one of them for help removing my pants, but backed off, went into the stall, and soaked my diaper 

So, yeah, this was awhile after this story. I had gotten into the backseat of my mom´s car, as we began driving home. On the drive back, which would take about fifteen to twenty minutes at best, I felt this strong urge to pee. Thinking very little of it, I let stream out like a golden waterfall into my Pull-Ups. However, I underestimated their capacity, as I quickly soaked through my Pull-Ups, and into my khaki pants. My mom was, as usual, understanding, and changed me into a spare pair of Pull-Ups, though had to let my pants dry atop a plastic sheet. 

Ah, memories...

I remember sitting on a bean bag, reading, when I was 5 or so. The book was really engrossing (yes, I'm a nerd) and the bean bag was so comfortable, I really didn't want to get up and go pee...so I went right there, on the bean bag. It was amazing, and stayed warm for ages. I sat there until it had mostly dried- by then I'd finished the book. Then I turned the bean bag over, to hide the stain, and walked off.

The next day, the stain was still there, so I kept it turned over and sat on a clean side. Then I remembered how good it had been...and suddenly, I was peeing again. It felt just as awesome. But now two parts of the bean bag were soaked, so I turned it on its side, just about hiding the marks.

You can see where this is going. Pee stains on bean bags take a long time to go away, especially if they've been turned, facing the floor...so as I continued peeing on the bean bag, I started running out of surface area.

Needless to say, one of my parents saw it eventually, the bean bag was thrown away (I think I'd succeeded in turning the bean things to little more than mush, what with the urine and pressure) and that put and end to my omorashing escapade. :dry:

Edited by AshAce (see edit history)
On 4/16/2017 at 3:55 PM, diokno44x said:

I recall my first diaperless incident with omo happened when I was about five. I was at the YMCA for preschool. It was during my first week there, so I wasn´t yet comfortable using the bathroom there yet. I was playing with a Playskool kitchen, when I felt the need to pee. I had run out of diapers shortly after being dropped off. Making sure no one was looking, I spread my legs, and peed through my sweatpants, onto the floor below. I had to poop a bit after, but I´ll tell about that if someone, like BEN, asks. 

I'll ask. 

Also by the way you tell a lot of these stories from when you were in school, but I was wondering did you get any pleasure from this? Did you wear diapers and pee yourself when you didn't have them because you wanted to? Or were you just too shy? Like what is the reason? 

The first time was quite embarrassing, see, I was on a date with a now friend and for some reason, I could never find the toilets, like I never understood how everyone else could find it. So we dated and I have to pee very badly off the start. I figured I would just pee there, big mistake, and I just held it through out the date. After the date we left and when I got home I ran for the toilets and with my luck I slipped and fell forward, bruising my knees and crushing my bladder. Then I began to pee all over myself and the floor. It felt amazing to wet myself and feel the warmth spread around me. There was another desperate moment after that and after that desperate moment I began to hold it intentionally. And that's how I got here :P

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I'll ask. 

Also by the way you tell a lot of these stories from when you were in school, but I was wondering did you get any pleasure from this? Did you wear diapers and pee yourself when you didn't have them because you wanted to? Or were you just too shy? Like what is the reason? 

Well, I mostly thought it felt nice, but I didn't get aroused if that's what you mean. And mostly its cause I wanted to, and it took me awhile to get used to a bathroom in a school. It took me about a week to even try using the bathroom at the YMCA