Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, this memory suddenly came flooding (pun not entirely intended) to me. This occurred when I was about six. It was a few months into the first grade. It had been a few weeks since this story:

This takes me back. I was about six years old. I was still padded, as my previous experiences will tell. This was on one occasion wherein I had decided to try and use the urinals in the bathroom closest to my classroom for the first time that year. In if act, I don't think I really ever used urinals when I was younger. As I went to go use it, I realized A. I couldn't get the clasp reliably off my pants, and B. The two older kids, who were, at best, in third grade, maybe fourth max, would see my padding. I tried asking one of them for help removing my pants, but backed off, went into the stall, and soaked my diaper 

So, yeah, this was awhile after this story. I had gotten into the backseat of my mom´s car, as we began driving home. On the drive back, which would take about fifteen to twenty minutes at best, I felt this strong urge to pee. Thinking very little of it, I let stream out like a golden waterfall into my Pull-Ups. However, I underestimated their capacity, as I quickly soaked through my Pull-Ups, and into my khaki pants. My mom was, as usual, understanding, and changed me into a spare pair of Pull-Ups, though had to let my pants dry atop a plastic sheet. 

• 9 months later...
On 4/3/2017 at 10:55 PM, diokno44x said:

So, this memory suddenly came flooding (pun not entirely intended) to me. This occurred when I was about six. It was a few months into the first grade. It had been a few weeks since this story:

So, yeah, this was awhile after this story. I had gotten into the backseat of my mom´s car, as we began driving home. On the drive back, which would take about fifteen to twenty minutes at best, I felt this strong urge to pee. Thinking very little of it, I let stream out like a golden waterfall into my Pull-Ups. However, I underestimated their capacity, as I quickly soaked through my Pull-Ups, and into my khaki pants. My mom was, as usual, understanding, and changed me into a spare pair of Pull-Ups, though had to let my pants dry atop a plastic sheet. 

nice. Were you actually considering asking the kid for help. I would have been way to scared to do that.

• 1 month later...

As I've posted in other threads I'm the middle child with an older and younger sister. I do remember mom picking my up from kindergarden one day after school so we could run a few errands. I really had to pee bad and mom rather than have my soak the cloth car seats had my sit in my baby sisters plastic car seat to wet my pants. I sat in a puddle until we got home, but I can see the logic in it. I would have been 5 years old at the time and mom was understanding of the situation.

I've always found the 'parent's permission' thing interesting, and have often wondered if this was a planned vouyeristic thing on their behalf. When I was around 10 years old, I had a mother leave her 4 year old boy under my supervision (while she chatted with my mother), knowing full well that he was desperate for a toilet stop (and must have been showing signs before leaving their home). He did, after a short while of playing and fidgeting, fill and soak his shorts. When I reported this to his mother, she made out that it was my fault, but I suspect it was a kind of plan. As an adult, I crashed a family friend's picnic (unexpectedly) and found her primary-school aged daughter standing motionless after having just had a full on diarrhea explosion into her tights and shorts. Her mother was a nurse, and I suspect that she too had planned for her (passive) child to have an 'accident'. Perhaps this was how an omo fetish was played out pre-internet.

• 3 years later...
On 2/18/2018 at 1:03 AM, blasseroz said:

I've always found the 'parent's permission' thing interesting, and have often wondered if this was a planned vouyeristic thing on their behalf. When I was around 10 years old, I had a mother leave her 4 year old boy under my supervision (while she chatted with my mother), knowing full well that he was desperate for a toilet stop (and must have been showing signs before leaving their home). He did, after a short while of playing and fidgeting, fill and soak his shorts. When I reported this to his mother, she made out that it was my fault, but I suspect it was a kind of plan. As an adult, I crashed a family friend's picnic (unexpectedly) and found her primary-school aged daughter standing motionless after having just had a full on diarrhea explosion into her tights and shorts. Her mother was a nurse, and I suspect that she too had planned for her (passive) child to have an 'accident'. Perhaps this was how an omo fetish was played out pre-internet.

In the first one I suspect that either your interpretation of the first event is correct, or possibly each of you assumed that it was the other one’s job to get the four-year-old to the bathroom and then when neither one did so the inevitable happened. It might have been an innocent misunderstanding on both of your parts (especially considering how young you were).

I don’t know whose fault this would have been, but I have to wonder if a four-year-old boy would typically find this embarrassing. This kind of thing didn’t embarrass me at that age, but being (slightly) on the spectrum (basically a form of Aspergers) I was a bit of a late bloomer in that regard. In fact I don’t recall being embarrassed by either kind of accident (at least at the moment) until age seven or even eight.

Edited by RDFan2020 (see edit history)