Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know in this site there are quite a few people who are also into messing (like me) and some others who find it so gross that just thinking about it makes them want to puke, so where do y'all stand on that scale?

On a separate note we have an entire category for omutsu, so is there any chance we will ever have a category for messing?

Thanks all!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know in this site there are quite a few people who are also into messing (like me) and some others who find it so gross that just thinking about it makes them want to puke, so where do y'all stand o

I would also like to see a messing category 

This has been attempted before. It only opened the door for scat content and wasn't worth moderating.

I remain on the fence when it comes to messing. I love the feeling of it, but just like everyone else, the cleanup is too much of a pain to really enjoy it. I do like seeing videos involving both wetting and messing. There's an awesome clip from Lillian Durst found here on the forum;

https://omorashi.org/topic/24777-excellent-new-videos-from-lillian-durst/#comment-1042954

Also, I agree that there should be a dedicated sub-forum for those who enjoy messing.

I like messing, as I've said in other posts and my profile. I like videos of smearing, and I'm not fussed about gender, but I think it's odd that almost all the videos are of females, although all the poopers I've come across IRL have been male. 

I'm not a fan of videos where the poop is hidden by diapers or panties or just dropped on the floor. It's got to be smeared over most of the body, and preferably all of it that the subject can reach. I've noticed that poopers don't wet themselves on video, even though there's often plenty of pee on the floor. I wish they would.

I am definitely turned WAY off by it.  Strange from a psychological standpoint, because it's basically the exact same thing, just on the opposite side of the body.  But physically....  I just don't enjoy it.  If other people enjoy it, okay, I can enjoy their enjoyment a tiny bit, but then I think about all the bacteria there are in poop, and the texture is just a huge no to me.  I like the way it smells sometimes (also, I like the way gasoline smells), but I would NOT want it anywhere other than my colon or the toilet.  Period.

I have had one experience when I was really, really, desperate (to pee) for a long time (alone and before I joined here), and the water I was drinking was going into my poop instead of my bladder.  Literally, I was nearly pooping water.  It was the weirdest thing, and I had to poo every few minutes.  So what I did was clutch my penis while I pooped and get a little relief there, then when I let it loose a fair spurt would come out, and I'd hold the rest in.  Then I'd have to hold my pee while I was on the toilet wiping myself.  That was so difficult....  But so amazing too.  Not the pooping part....  But the situation it left me in was great.  Anyway, more than you wanted to know, probably.

TL;DR: Big turn-off.

Almost everyone is disgusted by people who shit themselves. It is filthy and unhygenic, It's also very pleasurable. I'm finding that increased wetting leads to reduced messing, but I still class myself as a pooper. 

If we had a section for messing, it would have to allow smearing to interest me. That would lead to problems with nudity, but I'm toying with some ideas for smearing while wearing shorts.

I love everything of it! I wonder why there's not a specific term for it. I mean, ok, we can use "messing" or "soiling", but there's not an equivalent word for pooping as "omorashi" which is, on the contrary, pretty specific. If there was a section on this forum or a site like this on that theme, I'd be very glad to join!

I'm a definite fan of messing - I can perfectly understand why others aren't into it, but at the same time I get very defensive if people on this site scorn others for liking it given the similarities to Omo and the principle that we're all a bit weird here so it's a bit harsh to judge others for being a slightly different kind of weird... :wink:

As for I often find when I'm padded and holding that once I get desperate to pee I need to poop too so it's fairly rare that I only do one or the other, although if I'm not wearing a diaper I prefer not to mess due to the infamous cleanup being much worse if it's not all contained...

I think a separate messing section could be good but I'm a little on the fence about it. On the plus side it would give a specific forum to discuss it, might encourage some more content for those of us who'd appreciate it, and might reduce the messing content in the other forums for those who wouldn't. On the other hand it could mean great Omo posts with only a slight messing content could be either missed by people who'd still enjoy them despite not being fans of messing, or reported/taken down unfairly if posted in the wrong place and reported. Plus I don't know if it would really fit with the intended purpose of this site, but then if it's all being kept separate then perhaps that wouldn't be a problem...

Personally I rather like that messing is a rare but accepted topic here, it makes it more interesting when it IS mentioned and besides encouraging better use of the "Messing" tag for posts (both to warn off people who don't like it and to reel in those that do!) I think the current system works well for the content we get so far. A separate section would be good to attract more content, possibly new members, and then potentially some more non-messing content as a result...

Who knows...

I love messing and I am sad everytime I have to do it into the toilet. My BMs are rather rare. I´d like to do it more often. It´s quite strange that some say they like messing but they think the cleanup is to much a hassle. I think taking a mop to clean the floor and washing jeans after a pee takes much longer than just washing a pair of underpants. I would like to see a messing/pooping section.

Guest Leafshield

On a few separate occasions I've mentioned that messing is my primary fetish. My interest in messing my pants actually got me into wetting myself, which got me to step slightly into holding (which I'm not a massive fan of actually doing, but I do enjoy watching it). Due to the nature of my BMs, my cleanup is usually far easier if it is simply a messing with no pee, but best believe that I feel the frustration of every person who hates the cleanup of a mushy load when it uncommonly occurs. Most of the pleasure I draw from messing (feeling of relief, the unburdening aspect of letting out a healthy load, the firm bulge in the panties or shorts) isn't found in diarrhea or super soft BMs, so I usually end up doing them in the toilet if it's apparent that things are going south.

There's a saying that "shit happens" and it's true.  I've had #2 accidents twice during adult life at 18 and 47 respectively, so nearly 30 years apart.  Neither of them were planned or what I'd call fun as the cleanup on both occasions was a major hassle.  Both were farts which went wrong and I ended up getting more than I'd bargained for.  If I had a pound for every time I'd been desperate to poo and only just made it to the toilet in the nick of time though,, I'd be able to retire tomorrow.  

The worst of the smell goes away fairly quickly. What's left isn't too bad, or perhaps I'm just perverted. It's my own smell, and an hour or so after clean-up I can't smell anything.  Others can, and I've been caught that way several times, most notably by a door-to-door salesman.

There was about a couple of metres between us at the door, and he was trying to sell me something (I forget what).The house doors and widows were wide open for ventillation on a hot day. A gust blew through, from me to him and he caught my smell. He knew instantly what I'd done. His face split with a grin from ear to ear and he fled. Evidently he was a fellow pooper, but had a partner.

However, there are  times when even I can't stand the smell. The shower gets turned on very quickly then. That's one reason I  always use the shower cublcle when I'm shitting myself. Ease of clean-up is the other.

Edited by Dunney (see edit history)

For me, ever since I first noticed my interest in bathroom needs, I've been interested in both wetting and messing in pretty much equal measure.

Smell honestly doesn't bother me, whether it's from my own or from somebody else's, err... Leavings. :tongue:

I've been lucky enough to share the interest with a few friends in person as well as people online, and it seems that it's surprisingly popular, although that might be due to personal bias. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I wish there was a bit more content on omo.org on the topic, unlike other sites, the stories, fanfiction, and art are all written or drawn by people who enjoy it, for people who enjoy it, something that is sorely lacking in pay site content... Which I find to be vulgar and fake.

I suppose this is my #2 cents on the matter. :lol:

1 hour ago, Darksyn said:

For me, ever since I first noticed my interest in bathroom needs, I've been interested in both wetting and messing in pretty much equal measure.

Smell honestly doesn't bother me, whether it's from my own or from somebody else's, err... Leavings. :tongue:

I've been lucky enough to share the interest with a few friends in person as well as people online, and it seems that it's surprisingly popular, although that might be due to personal bias. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I wish there was a bit more content on omo.org on the topic, unlike other sites, the stories, fanfiction, and art are all written or drawn by people who enjoy it, for people who enjoy it, something that is sorely lacking in pay site content... Which I find to be vulgar and fake.

I suppose this is my #2 cents on the matter. :lol:

Hmm, true. Most vids I´ve seen, even the ones where they legit poop, not long after they start rubbing one out

As far as me personally, I'm certainly a fan of messing, although on the rare occasions I do, the cleanup (whether clothed or diapered) always makes me regret doing it...

Now, with messing in art/pics/videos, it's more complicated... I'm cool with it if it remains covered by a diaper/underwear, and bowel desperation is a big turn on, but I'm rarely okay with openly visible mess.

Finally, here's the deal with a dedicated category for messing. It's an idea that's been discussed many times over on the "Site Suggestions" board (as recently as March '16), and it's something this site actually had waaaaaaaaaay back in the day. TL;dr, Don't hold your breath... Here's a link to the last serious discussion about it, which began in autumn '14:

As I was back then (see: page 1 in the aforelinked thread), I remain on the fence regarding an overarching messing sub-forum on the main site. The current setup seems to do fine with messing stories and art, although requesting some feedback from @LivingInfinite and @OverFlo207 on their experience(s) sharing messy art under the existing system could provide some insight here.

Looking further than written and drawn content, the consideration of how to maintain boundaries with respect to hypothetical "IRL" submission is a very serious one as well. Drawing a line between acceptable "messing", and unacceptable "scat", would seem to be the main concern, but effective moderation would also be more difficult on such a board. Just the polarization in general is troubling as well, as that could lead to tensions within the community if things aren't handled to everyone's liking...

And nobody wants to click on a link in Omo General just to gag at a post they never would've purposefully opened because the OP accidentally threw it on the wrong board...

While I'd certainly support the addition of a messing board, I understand that the additional hassle and moderation workload it would bring with it, coupled with the potential offense to messing-averse members, likely outweighs the increased utility of a dedicated category to existing pro-messing members of the site.

The cleanup and the smell completely turn me off from the idea of ever experimenting with actual messing. However, I have done "simulated" messing, for lack of better term. By that, I mean I'll empty myself out(sometimes with an enema), and then put something up my ass that I can "poop" out into my pants without worrying about the smell such as pieces of bananas with the peel removed or oatmeal(I basically give myself an oatmeal enema). That way, I can get the sensation of emptying myself without the awful cleanup. 

Knew one girl who wanted to experiment with being 'nappied' etc and she poopedin her nappy once......I cleaned her up, but after she never wanted to try it again, she said once was enough........she did poop her pants when I was not there, but I think more came out than she thought would and it was all down her legs and on the floor....I think the clean up put her off.

27 minutes ago, wko86 said:

The cleanup and the smell completely turn me off from the idea of ever experimenting with actual messing. However, I have done "simulated" messing, for lack of better term. By that, I mean I'll empty myself out(sometimes with an enema), and then put something up my ass that I can "poop" out into my pants without worrying about the smell such as pieces of bananas with the peel removed or oatmeal(I basically give myself an oatmeal enema). That way, I can get the sensation of emptying myself without the awful cleanup. 

I really don't think the cleanup is a big thing. I just go into the shower with my underwear on, scrub then a tad, and they're ready for the laundry. The smell, however, I do understand, although I still like it.