Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fast Food Desperation

I have never seen this topic before on here and it's a topic I've always been interested in.

I work at a fast food area that is located in a busy city and stays constantly busy especially in the summer time. The fast food place that I work at sells ice cream so it's hell working there during the summer hours not to mention the humidity is horrible and makes it insanely hot in the store.

During the summer because I sweat  so much, I drink lots of water to keep myself hydrated and healthy. Of course with drinking lots of water that means multiple trips to the bathroom which can be very hard especially when we are very busy and in my personal case when you try to use the men's room somebody is in there so you have to go back and continue to work, risking the opportunity not to go back.

There has been several times I have to piss super bad and was not able to because we are too busy or the bathroom is occupied. Since it is busy it is already stressful and add a full bladder and it makes everything worse. 

Whenever I am desperate at work I feel that I am more irritable and I work way slower than what I am capable of. At my work our uniform is a khaki pants and a shirt and your shirt must be tucked in. This personally adds more stress because I fear if I leak a little it might go through my pants. Also, whenever I become desperate I sometime get a boner which would not be hidden and would be very emabarssing. 

I was wondering do you guys have any fast food pee desperation stories you would like to share. I would love to hear more stories since it is sometime I am interested in. 

2 hours ago, Brandon_W2 said:

I have never seen this topic before on here and it's a topic I've always been interested in.

I work at a fast food area that is located in a busy city and stays constantly busy especially in the summer time. The fast food place that I work at sells ice cream so it's hell working there during the summer hours not to mention the humidity is horrible and makes it insanely hot in the store.

During the summer because I sweat  so much, I drink lots of water to keep myself hydrated and healthy. Of course with drinking lots of water that means multiple trips to the bathroom which can be very hard especially when we are very busy and in my personal case when you try to use the men's room somebody is in there so you have to go back and continue to work, risking the opportunity not to go back.

There has been several times I have to piss super bad and was not able to because we are too busy or the bathroom is occupied. Since it is busy it is already stressful and add a full bladder and it makes everything worse. 

Whenever I am desperate at work I feel that I am more irritable and I work way slower than what I am capable of. At my work our uniform is a khaki pants and a shirt and your shirt must be tucked in. This personally adds more stress because I fear if I leak a little it might go through my pants. Also, whenever I become desperate I sometime get a boner which would not be hidden and would be very emabarssing. 

I was wondering do you guys have any fast food pee desperation stories you would like to share. I would love to hear more stories since it is sometime I am interested in. 

i heard from class mates that have had to hold it big time at various jobs where they have limited or few breaks combined with a lot to drink. fast food was common. so was many retail jobs. lot of out door jobs where there is no place to pee so they have to hold it.  for me its not embarrassing being hard. i am hard  lot of the time in my tight spandex speed suit at track meets with    lots of people both       other runners and the many in the stands clearly seeing that i am hard. i usually make sure i am hard for my events so i run faster. sounds  like having full bladder feels good for you since you get hard with it a lot.  you tried running with it full? going to sleep with it full? drinking a lot right before bed to stretch your bladder so it holds more? morning wood with a full bladder feels really good. mine  of course gets very full in my track meets as we drink a lot before track both practice and meets and i dont pee  all day at school.        do you do sports too?? you could wear those double layer  silky basketball shorts under your kahki pants. they feel much better then briefs or boxers and also are absorbent so if you leak a little they will soak it up very well. i sleep in them both because they feel nice. and can be hard in them without being cramped. and just in case i leak a little they will soak it up.  dont be embarrased having a boner. be proud your are a healthy male.

Fast-food places in food courts may not have their own rest rooms, requiring the employees to use the ones for the general public which may not be conveniently close.  I have also heard of fast-food places discouraging their employees from using the public rest rooms while in uniform.  To use them they must change into their "civvies".  These situations pressure the employees to hold their pee, especially when the place is busy.  While most young adults can cope, some cannot.  

Okay, so my bladder's never been the biggest, but even though my shifts were never the longest at McDonald's I always had PLENTY to drink. Sometimes they put me outside to take orders on this tablet thing we had, and it gets over 100 Fahrenheit here EASY in the summer. So they'll give me plenty of water to drink. I was also basically their best cashier, and I was always on that drive thru, as far from the bathroom as can be during a rush. I had my share of actual full on accidents over the years I worked there. Black pants. Sometimes I just left the shift and went to change into my other work pants. Sometimes I kept them on for whatever the remainder of the shift was. Eventually, I started just wearing my diapers/pullups to work too. Started keeping another set of work clothes in my car. Eventually, the accidents stopped. Only once or twice did anybody besides one of my bosses say anything about it. 

There was also this girl I used to work with there. She had one of the biggest roundest booties I ever saw, and the work pants provided for us did not do anything to hide her butt. And she ALWAYS had to pee. She was always sipping at something at work, and even if she went to the restroom, she had to go again, GUARANTEED, within the hour. She did a lot of potty dancing too. A LOT. Always wriggling around, legs slightly crossed. A few times I was lucky enough to see her bob up and down a little with her hands between her legs. She did most of it when guests weren't looking. SHE always got to use the bathroom before she peed though. She also started well after I had already had a couple of accidents at work, so maybe they had wizened up. Idk. We were always flirting with eachother though. Either we were flirting with eachother, or I was teasing her while she needed to pee. Turning on the faucet near her. Pouring water from one cup to another. Offering her some lemonade to drink. It was great. I wish I had done more than flirting with her. Not that my current lady isn't great. 

I have worked many years in fast food, catering, and restaurants. Some places are cool about letting employees go to the bathroom (as long as they wash their hands); some make the employees change or put an apron on and use the bathroom (sometimes nowhere near the food stand/restaurant - as in an amusement park where I once worked.); and some will not let the employees use the only bathrooms in the restaurant.

In the latter case, one restaurant had one set of bathrooms at the front entrance. The "maitre 'd" (really a host/ess - but it was that kind of restaurant) would not let employees use the customer bathrooms. We were specifically told never to ever use the bathrooms. Our choices were:

• Pee before and after work ONLY.
  • Buy, wear, and use diapers
  • Squat in the "shower" area and pee in the drain. (There was an alcove, maybe 6' x '6 in one corner of the restaurant where all of the water/debris/etc. was hosed after the floor was cleaned each night.
  • Go outside (and get docked 1+ hour's pay) and pee in the bushes - but not near the restaurant.

I did not know that the "maitre'd" had the photos of all of the employees. When a friend of mine brought his date to the restaurant, he got up in the middle of the meal and tried to use the bathroom as a customer. He was refused bathroom rights and went back to his date. After a time, the situation was serious and he had to excuse himself again. The "maitre'd' again stopped him and he told her he was a customer and on a date. She refused him (on account of she would lose her job if any employee used the 'customer' bathrooms.). He went outside and ran to the upscale grocery store in the same plaza. He just made it and came back. His date was worried. She thought he had ditched her and already paid the check.

They left. None of us knew this happened at the time (it was a busy restaurant - no one in the kitchen had time to think about anything other than work). We finished up the shift and left.

My friend came in the next night for his shift and was publicly humiliated in front of staff and co-workers. He tried to explain he was a customer and not an employee when he went to the bathroom. He was told to prove it and present a charge receipt. He said his date had to pay because he had to use the bathroom at the grocery store. The owners challenged him on it because the grocery store closed at 9pm. The check was printed at 9:13 and was "proof" he lied. They fired him. They gave the "maitre'd" a $ .25 an hour raise.

I do not know if anyone at the restaurant used diapers. I am not sure that back they had adult sized diapers (If so, I was unaware).

I do know that the cook (who was drunk every night on cooking sherry and only knew one song ... well part of a chorus of one song ("Miss me" by Culture Club), which he would sing over and over, louder and louder, as the shift crept toward the end. He would finish a bottle; chuck it into the kitchen food trash bin; and then pee in "his personal bathroom" (aka the "shower area").

I heard that some employees did pee themselves, but no one ever mentioned it from work for fear of  being fired. That restaurant did not last long (about a year) - and one of the owners went into the catering only business. I found out later when I worked for her.

Women were "encouraged" to pee before the event (including cooking, carting, catering, and clean-up) or after. Luckily we were able to wear black trousers. Some of the women admitted (usually amongst themselves, but I was quiet and was not one to brag or try to shag every woman I worked with - so they would forget I was there) wet themselves while serving. It was common to have a small duffle bag with a change of clothes (for spills and such - you were sent home or put "in the truck" (aka cleaning during the event duty) if you were lucky. You notice how caterers almost always look clean and none ever seem to have food all over them (or smell like pee)? Well, there is a reason. You have to look "presentable" and invisible as a member of the "staff".

One last part ... it involves puking, pissing, and messing. It is not too graphic, but fyi. Oh and it has a bit of backstory. I deleted it because of length. Then I tried again and that was too long. Here is the final try -

I was catering staff at an 'exclusive' country club. I would never have worked there otherwise and if I had known - I may have called in sick that night.  But I did not know where it was or the kind of people who were there.

We all arrived and prepped the ballroom/dining area. There was a round, ornate table in the center with a raised dias of shrimp and seafood. I am allergic so I stayed away from it. We started service. It was busy so it takes time to notice things like the dias was not visibly cooled or heated. When I was changing chafing dishes, I told my boss. She 'ran' (hurried without looking like she did) out and a few minutes later came back in and told me not to breathe a word ... to anyone, but let the other staff know not to touch that table.

I did and passed the message to everyone, discretely.  I went back to my table.

About 45 minutes into the dinner, a woman came out (Vanna White style, but nearly 100 years older) and waved extravagantly at the shrimp dias, imploring everyone to eat her 'masterpiece'.

And they did. And they went back to their tables. I am sure not everyone gorged themselves, but it was almost empty fairly quickly.

I did notice that there were a lot of 'spilled' drinks after the fact. I never hear anyone peeing themselves, but I was not as close as other servers. Some said they heard a the 'pattering' and then an obvious "OOPS!" as a glass was knocked over and onto the floor. We had not clean up staff - but the country club did. All women. All in maids outfits (not 'french' real servant type maid uniforms). They cleaned up the spill. Which usually included wiping the seats and under the table - well away from the spill of the glass.

About 45 minutes after the 'shrimp dias reveal', I noticed people hurrying out of the room. Not running, but trying to be dignified. I was focused on serving that it was forgotten ... for the moment. 

Then I heard a huge wet fart and mess. I knew what that sound was. No one was wearing see through or skimpy outfits - so there was no visual except a couple/few men and women trying not to press their bums as they left the dining room. I saw two women who just sat, looking pale. One guy threw up in a potted plant.

We got the signal to pack up and leave. I think it was a record for us. No one wanted any food leftovers.

As we filled the truck, there was one couple who were behind the boxwoods. The bushes were thick so I could not see them, but the truck driver said they were "watering the ground".

I have a fairly strong stomach (except for things like wiggly and/or  bloody teeth) - but some of my co workers didn't. One girl stuffed a towel between her legs because she was laughing so hard she said she wee'd herself. No one could tell with black trousers and we could only drink water at events - so there was no smell. 

The company never was asked to cater that event again. I can say it was not erotic in any way - save for my co-worker and her towel. I tried to figure out which towel it was after we unloaded at the kitchen, but I could not find it.

2 hours ago, Little-Boy-Blue said:

Okay, so my bladder's never been the biggest, but even though my shifts were never the longest at McDonald's I always had PLENTY to drink. Sometimes they put me outside to take orders on this tablet thing we had, and it gets over 100 Fahrenheit here EASY in the summer. So they'll give me plenty of water to drink. I was also basically their best cashier, and I was always on that drive thru, as far from the bathroom as can be during a rush. I had my share of actual full on accidents over the years I worked there. Black pants. Sometimes I just left the shift and went to change into my other work pants. Sometimes I kept them on for whatever the remainder of the shift was. Eventually, I started just wearing my diapers/pullups to work too. Started keeping another set of work clothes in my car. Eventually, the accidents stopped. Only once or twice did anybody besides one of my bosses say anything about it. 

There was also this girl I used to work with there. She had one of the biggest roundest booties I ever saw, and the work pants provided for us did not do anything to hide her butt. And she ALWAYS had to pee. She was always sipping at something at work, and even if she went to the restroom, she had to go again, GUARANTEED, within the hour. She did a lot of potty dancing too. A LOT. Always wriggling around, legs slightly crossed. A few times I was lucky enough to see her bob up and down a little with her hands between her legs. She did most of it when guests weren't looking. SHE always got to use the bathroom before she peed though. She also started well after I had already had a couple of accidents at work, so maybe they had wizened up. Idk. We were always flirting with eachother though. Either we were flirting with eachother, or I was teasing her while she needed to pee. Turning on the faucet near her. Pouring water from one cup to another. Offering her some lemonade to drink. It was great. I wish I had done more than flirting with her. Not that my current lady isn't great. 

your bladder must had stretched to where you could hold it even drinking a lot.  lot of class mates experience the same. think its a rite of passage for a lot of teens to be busting at work   as well as sports and other activities.

I'm sure there are restaurants that take advantage of their young, poor, and/or immigrant employees and fail to provide reasonable facilities for them.  I think it's quite common for restaurants to ban employees from the customer rest rooms, but they're supposed to have alternative facilities for them.  A waitress I knew told me that there was an employee toilet where she worked, but it was just to show the OSHA inspector and the drains had never been hooked up.  

i am sure many people that like seeing others busting for a piss own fast food places or other types of work where teenage employees have to hold a lot for a long time. would not work with much older people as they are often not good at holding it. while most teens can hold it even when it hurts a lot. could see a lot of summer jobs for teens would be perfect for that. male teens doing yard work having to drink large amounts    with no place to go pee since they are working in peoples yards.

At one of my old jobs I wet myself quite regularly. I will always maintain that fast food pants are black for a very important reason, I was even lucky enough to see some coworkers wet a little bit. One time in particular I decided to let out some pee, once I started going it was difficult to stop, unfortunately I had a small hole in my shoe and just as I cut off the flow my shoe started to leak a small amount of pee. I got nervous and glanced around and saw one of my coworkers with a smile on her face and she said I saw that, I was super embarrassed.

20 hours ago, trackboy said:

i am sure many people that like seeing others busting for a piss own fast food places or other types of work where teenage employees have to hold a lot for a long time. would not work with much older people as they are often not good at holding it. while most teens can hold it even when it hurts a lot. could see a lot of summer jobs for teens would be perfect for that. male teens doing yard work having to drink large amounts    with no place to go pee since they are working in peoples yards.

You brought up a good point! I've always wondered how many plumbers or maintenance workers have had to pee really bad but never get the chance to. 

12 minutes ago, monkeyboy said:

im a self employed plumber and i go when i want         also know a lot of employed plumbers ect    and if anyone old tem they couldnt go toilet they would just laugh in their faces and piss on their feet lol         cant speak for apprentices  

While working on toilets and stuff what do you tell people that say the need to piss?  Do you let them go or?

4 hours ago, Brandon_W2 said:

You brought up a good point! I've always wondered how many plumbers or maintenance workers have had to pee really bad but never get the chance to. 

you should wear those silky double layer basketball shorts under your fast food outfit. they are made to be able to absorb a lot of sweat and will soak up a decent amount of pee if you leak some while working at the fast food place. have you got used to having a really full bladder working there???

• 7 months later...

I recently had some work done on my house. One morning a very good looking young electrician turned up and to my great delight, as he was talking to me he had his hand deep in the pocket of his shorts and was clearly holding himself and in some considerable need.  I said nothing and went upstairs to my computer keeping the door open opposite the bathroom. I was keen to see how long it would be before he had to ask. He started drilling channels in the kitchen wall which must have been purgatory as it needed both hands. Sure enough after just ten minutes he came upstairs and asked if he could use my toilet and relieved himself with the sound of a waterfall! A few weeks later he had to return one afternoon.  He is a nice guy and I enjoyed teasing him with two large mugs of tea. After reaching up at the lights for an hour or so, he told me he had to go, that he had been holding his pee in for ages and couldn't last any longer. I wonder if he ever has an accident? I wish he would hold it in until he bursts in my presence sometime!