Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls and guys into female wetting; what clothes do you like to see a girl wet?

For anyone who prefers female instances of it (or likes both)

For me, it's either jeans, skintight pants, skintight shorts (whether short or long), or jean shorts.

(This is my first forum thread because I'm new here, so I don't know if this has been done before, but I haven't found a thread like this, only its male equivalent)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lesbian here—maybe that'll bring a new point of view  my personal favorites are leggings/jeans, shorts with socks, cute panties, and i haven't seen anyone mention topwear yet but the CUTEST thing is w

For anyone who prefers female instances of it (or likes both) For me, it's either jeans, skintight pants, skintight shorts (whether short or long), or jean shorts. (This is my first forum th

I'm a humongous fan of girls in shorts, whether they be bike shorts, super-short shorts Papi style, loose cargo shorts, all of that, and omorashi is the biggest reason for it. It's the combination of

I'm a humongous fan of girls in shorts, whether they be bike shorts, super-short shorts Papi style, loose cargo shorts, all of that, and omorashi is the biggest reason for it. It's the combination of getting the full visible wetting of pants with the showing skin on the thighs and the possibility of high socks (even if that's something only in anime). Skirts are also fine, but really only if there's some absolute territory. Really, getting thigh-highs involved is also one of the biggest pluses. Not as much a fan of pants unless it's really formal and part of a full suit, like whatever the hell you'd call this.

3 hours ago, Captain L said:

I'm a humongous fan of girls in shorts, whether they be bike shorts, super-short shorts Papi style, loose cargo shorts, all of that

So am I, and I just made several requests for fanfics which mostly involve them, if you feel like writing some and know the characters.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I guess for me it is the lady who casually pees her swimsuit and then suggests, "what's the big deal, doesn't everyone do it". That drying wet patch surrounding her puss and lower bottom makes me a little crazy.

Seen more women wet themselves this way than any other. The "I don't care" part is what makes it so sexy.

Hmm....  I like jeans or jean shorts the most, I think.  I love how they can absorb a little moisture and not show it, so when you start seeing moisture....  You KNOW they're about to be totally screwed.  And seeing that wetness soak into the denim, and the stark contrast that it makes....  *shudders a little* Heck yes.  And if they're wearing shorts, I love seeing the trickles flow down their legs too....

Also, grey sweatpants, leggings, just panties (especially if they're rubbing themselves and REALLY making the most of their situation), skirts, nothing at all....  I really don't care too much about the clothing.

Guest Super C18

It has to be Skirts and Panties for me really. I actually like seeing a pretty hot lady peeing standing up and peeing in a sink. Back to Skirts & Panties I find it sort of sexy when they pee through their Panties and try to make their Skirts wet.