Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OMO Dares while riding horses with my friend!

My friend and I love riding horses together and we decided that we would like to do some dares while we are riding our horses together. 

Keep in mind the dares as we will not do anything with our families, we will not have sex, or do anything with needles, etc.  Just her and I will be doing the dares and riding horses together. 

My friend and I will get points (chosen by the dare giver), and if we do the dare we will gain that many points, but if we reject the dare we will lose a certain amount of points (Decided by dare giver, must be less than the amount of points that we can gain).  We will try to get 100 points.  Also, everyone that posts (Can't double post, but you can double post if there has been no post after you for an hour) will give me 2 points.  My friend and I will also have conditions that we have to follow (We will either get or lose points for these conditions), and we will list them in each post.  If you have a condition or dare idea, just post it here.

We can also lose points by:

-10 Using the toilet

-15 Squatting

-5 Changing panties (No free pair everyday)

Conditions (0):

Dares Done (0):

Points (0):

Please give us some good dares!

Thanks!

How about you relieve yourself whenever your respective horse does? If they start peeing, you dismount and wet your jodhpurs (30 points for wet riding pants, another 15 for each riding boot that retains enough pee to pour out).

Another challenge could be- after becoming sufficiently desperate- you must trot and post until one of you is compelled to wet (winner gets 50 points).

My sister is a long-time rider and told me once of how her trainer was very desperate while mucking stalls- and seeing as the bathroom was occupied- simply dropped her riding pants and pissed in the stall she was mucking!

Edited by themerger (see edit history)
20 hours ago, themerger said:

How about you relieve yourself whenever your respective horse does? If they start peeing, you dismount and wet your jodhpurs (30 points for wet riding pants, another 15 for each riding boot that retains enough pee to pour out).

Another challenge could be- after becoming sufficiently desperate- you must trot and post until one of you is compelled to wet (winner gets 50 points).

My sister is a long-time rider and told me once of how her trainer was very desperate while mucking stalls- and seeing as the bathroom was occupied- simply dropped her riding pants and pissed in the stall she was mucking!

@themerger We accept your dare and we are going to try it. :)

17 hours ago, MaggieZStar said:

How about this one adapted from @Bulge_Lover 's dare.

You both put on 20 pairs of panties, or if you don't have enough, put on as many as you own (Make sure both of you have an equal amount on). Then, start drinking a lot of water and go ride. Once you start leaking, you can take off a pair, but only one pair at a time. Additionally, every 5 pairs you take off, you must get back on the horse for 5 minutes. Whoever soaks through the least amount of panties (Losing control entirely), wins the challenge, and wins 15 points. Whoever loses the challenge gains 5 points.

However, if any of you want a bonus 5 points, you can wear a pair of wet panties for the rest of the day, and you can only change it the next morning.

10 points for declining.

@MaggieZStar We are going to accept your dare and we think that's a great dare. :)

This so reminds me of a time of my life when I knew 2 Horsey girls very well (In the very well to do Cotswolds area of UK)  We met through a peeing site (think it was the old old pee-search before it was sold or whatever happened to it that you suddenly had to pay).   The real reason they wanted a guy was to get one of them pregnant.   Yes I did look up and say " thank you God"....That pregnancy thing is another story, but the real interesting thing is how they met.   First I,ll give you a little of their backgrounds to fill in.   Both from quite wealthy families, lived in a very nice house provided by the parents of one of them.  One had job in the legal profession, the other was a highly qualified accountant but had given it up to teach riding and be with the horses she loved.  They both liked sports cars, one always drove classic Soft top Saab turbos and the other was a soft top Audi fanatic, so I could talk cars with them as well ("Thank you again God")  One of them had started to pee in her jodphurs when she was just learning to ride, she confessed that she had been an underskirt wetter even before that time and had a name for it at the very expensive school that she went to.    Now she was strange in one way (yes I have written about this before)   she would have hated to be in town and wet her jeans and have everyone see the wet patch......but in Jodphurs (if you don,t know google it) she didn,t give a damn and would almost always wet whilst out riding unless it was so cold it would become uncomfortable.   She would walk around the stables with loads of other riders there and parents of young girls and have a huge wet patch from her butt to her knees.    Now how the girls met, it had been a long time back and the one who was a year older (the one above) had just come in to the yard from one of her rides.....and a new girl was there with her parents,  she was an accomplished rider as was the other one (I don,t know if I can say their ages so I won,t)  The new girl saw the wet patch and went over with her parents to ask if the other girl had a good opinion of the place, because they were moving close and thinking of stabling her horse there.    It was the start of a great friendship, the other girl was a wetter also and they found that they both loved to wet whilst riding.    The friendship, early on, grew into a relationship that developed after University to living together and finally in their mid  20's wanting to have  baby.    How do I know all this.....well I am an inquisitive sort and for almost 2 years I spent at least one night a week in their bed.     It was such a cool thing, they kind of made me an honorary lesbian.....It was one of the best times of my life......I got to see them wetting on horseback and in their house and in bed.  Do you want to know more?      Just one anecdote.....the one who was a horse riding instructor did tell me that loads of girls who ride become wetters at an early age....for a very strange - to us - reason..... it seems that little girls would rather pee in their pants than get off a horse and they often do just that to stay on the horse.....plus they learn how to sit and rub as they ride and often an orgasm brings an unexpected wetting..Also as a comitted lesbain she was always on the lookout for girls with a smaller wet patch who had orgasmed...she told me that it averaged one a week having a wetting incident.    Ever known any horsey girls?  they love those horses...so I can well believe it.

While I was in the middle of my college education I enjoyed a Saturday job working at a local stable. Now I'd grown up with horses and didn't really care for them because they were hard work, but this Saturday job was a lot of fun mostly because of some pretty sexy ladies. I remember a really cute blonde that was maybe twenty years old that was always there grooming her horse.

One afternoon she returns from a ride and she slides down from the saddle shows me her nearly perfect ass. There was no question that while she'd been riding she'd totally wet her tight blue jeans and was wet all down the insides of her legs. It was clear that her jeans had been wet for a while, but were starting to dry. She simply did not care and carried on totally unconcerned.

I could not take my eyes away from that beautiful pee stained ass. She spent the next couple of hours caring for her horse as the wetness continued to fade but still remained so obvious. She was talking and hanging with her friends, all the while with me checking out the wet patch surrounding her lower butt and puss. Even was able to determine that she was wearing a very wet pair of panties.

Guest Blurple

Get desperate while riding and then pee standing.

15 points

An additional 10 points if you decide to try without completely removing your clothes. (Do it like a guy)

-5 points if you decline 

• 2 weeks later...