Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So my birthday is this Sunday (nothing special to me anymore) and I'm probably going to be going to a fabric shop. 

The story is me and my significant other both have an omo fetish and kind of an ABDL fetish, not intense like talking baby talk or someone being the parent, just the idea of being in diapers, but I'm gonna be buying a pacifier soon, and when I talk about how cute baby clothes are he always thinks I would look cute in them. I don't wanna buy adult baby clothing since I know how to sew and it's way too overpriced, but I wondered if there are others that have had the same idea as me and maybe know how to make patterns or best ways to find how to make them? I wanna do a few body suits and a dress

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If memory serves, there is an article wholly devoted to making AB/DL clothes on ADISC. Since it is geared towards sewing novices, you might want to look into fancying it up.

Also, in case you can't tell, I'm no seamstress (seamster?), but in theory wouldn't any pattern for genuine baby clothes work so long as you enlarged it and adjusted for more adult proportions?