Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Book: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

And some small thing: You call the book "Dunklezauber"
It has to be spelled "Dunkelzauber" or "Dunkle Zauber"
If it shall be just one word you need to conjugate it "Dunkelzauber" - or you can use two words. Then it is "Dunkle Zauber"
"dunkle Zauber" would be possible too, but since it is the cover of a book you would most likely spell "dunkle" with a capital D.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "Choose Your Own Adventure" story with omorashi themes? Just what you've been waiting for, right? Well wait no longer!   The tutorial room was filled with empty boxes and piles o

"Um, sure. We'll drop it off with Joanna," You agree. "You don't seem super enthused?" Nita narrows her eyes at you. "Don't you think this book is pretty damn amazing?" "Yeah... It's cool."

You can always go to the bathroom later. You let your eyes drift closed and try to fall back into your dream. It doesn't really work but you let your waking imagination take over. His chest press

On 3/31/2017 at 9:41 AM, wedgeantilles said:

And some small thing: You call the book "Dunklezauber"
It has to be spelled "Dunkelzauber" or "Dunkle Zauber"
If it shall be just one word you need to conjugate it "Dunkelzauber" - or you can use two words. Then it is "Dunkle Zauber"
"dunkle Zauber" would be possible too, but since it is the cover of a book you would most likely spell "dunkle" with a capital D.

Thanks for the advice! I actually know absolutely nothing about conjugating in German; I used Google Translate. :p

Since we've got a tie on which page to turn that hasn't been broken in a couple of days I've randomly broken the tie. Sorry team party. :(

You don't feel like going out, not to a party anyway. Particularly not to Alex's party. And for once you aren't going to let Nita push you into doing something you don't want to do. Kinda.

"I'm not feeling very well..." You improvise.

Nita still makes an effort to get you to come out anyway but she ultimately relents in the face of your surprisingly convincing claims of illness with a promise to see you in the morning. 

You make an effort to do some work but employment figures start to swim before your eyes and you give up after an hour and read some trashy romance novel until you fall asleep. Your dreams are vivid and disturbing but the details seep away each time you wake.

The last of your dreams centers around a romantic entanglement with a brooding stranger. Everyone warns you that he is obviously a vampire but you know that he is just misunderstood. Eventually the two of you are in bed together and his mouth is on yours. You feel lightheaded... But there is an annoying ringing noise somewhere. Your phone?

It wakes you up. It's Nita. You don't pick up; annoyed that she woke you from such a delicious dream.

You roll onto your back and slip a hand into your pajama bottoms. Mmm. You can almost imagine your dream lover on top of you again.

But you need to pee. Quite urgently. You usually do first thing of a morning. But if you get up to go to the bathrooms by the time you get back your dream will have well and truly fled and you'll probably just want to get ready for class.

To "sort yourself out" turn to page 54

To get up and go to the bathroom turn to page 11

You can always go to the bathroom later.

You let your eyes drift closed and try to fall back into your dream. It doesn't really work but you let your waking imagination take over. His chest pressed against yours, his hands wrapped around your wrist, his breath hot against your ear. You gently move your fingertips in small circles along your vulva, soft tingling surging as your thumb bumps against your clitoris. Mmm. Yes. You've absolutely made the right decision. Your fingers slide wetly, effortlessly along your folds. 

You consider pulling Mr Green from his hiding place behind a half-read copy of Anna Karenina in the drawer of your bed-side table. But you decide you aren't going to need him today.

You can feel your breath falling into a regular pattern; long and clear. It matches the deepening intensity of your arousal. All thoughts of peeing have fled. All thoughts of the world have fled. It's just you and your phantom lover. You part your legs to let him inside you; catching you breath as you imagine the first penetration.

Your fingers pick up speed. Dancing now, vibrating left and right across your clit. The tension has built itself up to breaking point. You are going to come.

And you do.

You make noise. You can't help that. Hopefully Nita can't hear you next door but you aren't thinking about that now. Your fingers contract; biting nails into your palms. Your bladder contracts; and releases, unnoticed.

Your bladder is already empty before you realize you've just wet yourself. Instantly the spell is broken.

"Oh fuck..." You mutter. This isn't good at all. You've absolutely made the wrong decision. 

At that point you hear a key turn in the lock on your door and Nita barges into your room.

"Hey! Are you OK? You aren't answering you phone or the door? It's like 10:30!" 

Damn it. You are not excited to have to admit to Nita that you've wet the bed. She'll probably tease you for years. That said, she is your best friend and you could probably do with some help cleaning up without the rest of the dorm finding out.

To tell Nita that you've wet your bed turn to page 38

To try to make her leave you alone turn to page 61

On 4/8/2017 at 8:13 AM, Drakon said:

Option number three? Just get up and ignore it

But what page would we turn to? :p

Nita is rambling on about something. Last night's party by the sound of it. But you aren't listening.

You are thinking about how on earth you are going to tell Nita that you've wet your bed. How do you do that? Do you start with an explanation? No. You are not going to be telling her how it happened. Do you kind of hint toward it with euphemisms? "A small problem", "a little accident". Would that just get even more embarrassing when she doesn't realize what you mean?

Suddenly you notice she's stopped talking and is waiting for a response from you.

"I've wet my bed." Simple, clear, and each word feels like coughing up glass. You have to be blushing.

Nita is stunned. "... Wait, what? What..." She pulls herself together, "Are you alright? I mean I know you said you were sick but I figured you were just piking on the party, which was obvs the right call in hindsight, but I didn't think you were, like, really sick, like sick-sick."

You have to cut her off. "No no no. I'm feeling much better. I just had a dream."

"A dream? What sort of dream?" Her eyes narrow with sudden intense interest.

"Just a dream where I needed to pee, so I did. And then I did in real life." You lie. You're blushing anyway so she won't be able to tell.

Nita smiles, almost in relief. "Oh OK. No worries, that happens sometimes." She sticks her tongue out at you. "Not to me though."

"Sneak to the showers and I'll run you stuff through one of the machines?" Nita glances at the "Time" bedside clock next to your bed. Why you have a crappy bedside clock and a phone is a mystery Nita has never worked out, or that you've ever settled on. "We'll miss Mythol though unless we leave right now though... I don't suppose I can prevail upon you to just slap on some deodorant and shower later?   

To skip class in favour of a shower turn to page 26

To go to class instead of a shower turn to page 93