Sign In

female The Book: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "Choose Your Own Adventure" story with omorashi themes? Just what you've been waiting for, right? Well wait no longer!   The tutorial room was filled with empty boxes and piles o

"Um, sure. We'll drop it off with Joanna," You agree. "You don't seem super enthused?" Nita narrows her eyes at you. "Don't you think this book is pretty damn amazing?" "Yeah... It's cool."

You can always go to the bathroom later. You let your eyes drift closed and try to fall back into your dream. It doesn't really work but you let your waking imagination take over. His chest press

"Come on! Help me move your dresser." You urge Nita. 

You had listened carefully through the door first to make sure the monster-thing wasn't on the other side of the door waiting for you. Unless it was of course. Because who knows how quiet and patient an Alp can be? 

The dresser is heavy. Nita must have had hella adrenaline running though her when she moved it on her own earlier. Even with the two of you working together it is hard to move it out of the way of the door. Your fears of potential bladder leakage while pushing the dresser turn out to be over-rated and by the time you have made it into the hall you are still bone-dry. Fidgety, but dry.

"So where to now Captain?" Nita grins at you crookedly. You haven't thought this through yet but an idea quickly comes to you.

"The kitchens. They'll have knives there. I know you are pretty handy with a lamp but..."

Nita laughs, "Yep yep. Good thinking."

"Although... I'm just going to nip to the bathroom first." You say as your bladder pulses angrily.

"I'm not surprised." Nita says with a smirk, "didn't you need to pee before we did all that research? You shouldn't put off going to the bathroom when you need to you know. One day you'll leave it too long and end up wetting yourself."

You know from experience that she isn't wrong. Though this particular situation had extenuating circumstances.

Nita waits outside the bathroom door for you, and to keep an eye out for the alp.

You see the row of cubicles to your right as you enter the bathroom. You head for the cubicle second from the back, it's usually the cleanest. You read a mathematical proof of it once.

But as you push open the cubicle door and actually lay eyes on the toilet itself your body reminds you of how long you've needed to pee with a brief relaxation of your muscles. It's only a second, and only a tablespoon, but your thin cotton panties are instantly wet and a few drips fall between your legs onto the tiled floor.

Moving quickly you gather your skirt around your waist and pull your wet panties halfway down your thighs while simultaneously moving two steps forward and pivoting so you end up sitting on the toilet just as your bladder completely gives out. Nita had a point, you really should go to the toilet when you need to rather than waiting till this sort of thing happens.

You quickly wipe up the drips you made on the floor and toilet seat but there is no helping your panties, they are hopelessly drenched.

You are torn about what to do about that. You certainly aren't going to put them back on, that way lies chaffing. You could just toss your panties in the waste bin and continue your adventure commando, or you could duck into your room across the hall for a new pair. But you can't think of any way of concealing that from Nita.    

To toss your panties and say nothing to Nita turn to page 21

To go to your room for a change of underwear turn to page 74

On 6/15/2017 at 0:16 AM, Drakon said:

74... We're in a skirt, so commando is risky

I know right? Nevertheless that's the way we are going to go. :) I'd never have chosen that path if I was writing the story on my own so yay for collaborative stories making me write new things.

You can't bring yourself to have Nita find out that you've wet yourself twice in one day. Just. Can't. Do. It.

"Ready to go?" Nita certainly is. 

"Sure." You say reluctantly, looking with longing at your door, behind which lies a whole drawer of fresh, clean panties.

You expect to see the dining room and kitchens abandoned. They aren't. Perhaps the tables aren't quite as packed with starving students as they usually are at dinner time, but they aren't far off it.

"Well. I wasn't expecting this." Nita is nonplussed. 

"I know? Right? I think I sort of thought the Alp had chased off slash killed everyone."

"Apparently not... Well... Dinner first? Alp hunting afterward?"

Dinner is predictably mediocre. Square sausages with gravy, broccoli au gratin, and tater tots. You get both a water and an orange juice. You might have just peed yourself but you also haven't drunk anything since this morning.

"How did they convince cheese sauce to make broccoli even worse?" Nita makes a face. She isn't wrong. You both leave the broccoli uneaten. Vitamins be damned. Orange juice has vitamins right?

"So... Do we just ask the kitchen ladies to lend us some knives?

"Um... No."

"We could sneak in I guess? Try a back door? The kitchen itself might not have anyone in it right now. The cooks are probably going to still be serving for a bit."

"Or we could just let the knife thing go?" You offer, "Maybe bringing a knife to an Alp fight isn't a great plan anyway. We could just head to Professor Hodge's office and look for clues?"

"I've been there already. Remember." Nita narrows her eyes.

"Sure. But you were looking for Joanna. Not looking for clues!"

"She shrugs. If you want to run into the Alp again without a weapon that is entirely up to you."

To sneak into the kitchen to steal some knives turn to page 46

To head to Professor Hodge's office turn to page 104

• 2 weeks later...

You've never tried to enter the kitchen before. Why would you? But it isn't at all hard to find the back doors. It's a double door outside of the building. Makes sense, large things need to get in and out of kitchens. It's midnight dark outside already. Starless, moonless, cloudless.

You and Nita sneak in as quietly as you can. The kitchen isn't entirely empty. Some guy, maybe about your age, is washing up the pots and pans and the like in an enormous sink. You look for sharp things. Apparently sharp things don't just get left lying out on benches though.

"Hey!" 

You duck down behind a counter.

"Oh hey!" Nita responds in her best ditzy voice, "I'm sorry. I was looking for the restrooms. But this isn't right at all, is it."

"No it's cool." The wash-up guy says, "I mean, nope. This is the kitchen. Restrooms are just off the dining room."

You can hear Nita's giggly apology and start to crawl toward the door. This did not go particularly well. But near the end of the counter, quite near the door, you see something underneath a bench. You wouldn't have seen it if you weren't on your hands and knees: a pair of kitchen scissors. They are the kind you use for jointing chicken and are sharp at the point. They are also crusty; unwashed since their last use. 

Lacking pockets you just carry the scissors. When you hear the wash-up guy splashing around in the sink again you quickly dash out the door.

"Find anything?" Nita is waiting for you.

You hold the scissors aloft in triumph.

"Eww." Nita wrinkles her nose. "Better than nothing I guess. Clue hunting time?"

It is indeed clue hunting time.

There are two obvious routes you could take to get to Joanna's office. Normally it would make no difference but tonight you get the inescapable feeling that this decision will be pivotal to your chances of surviving the night. 

To take the garden path around the back of the old Union building turn to page 58

To take the river path through the Common turn to page 69

• 2 weeks later...