Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Book: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

You don't know what makes you say anything about her washing, it's not exactly socially appropriate. Intuition maybe? But you do.

"Hey..." You begin, "I couldn't help notice your washing..."

You've never seen a person blush so hard, her skin looks like it might be about to combust.

You keep pushing. "Did you... have an accident or something?"

She looks like she would rather be literally anywhere than having this conversation. Maybe this was a bad idea? You keep talking.

"I won't tell anyone or anything. It's just... I did as well and..." She cuts you off.

"Really? You didn't have a dream or anything did you? It just felt so real." She hesitates. "I sound really stupid don't I?"

You feel a chill roll over you. Is it really getting colder?

"A man with wings, and, uh, teeth?" You say, dreading the answer.

Her eyes go wide. "Ho-ly shit. That like... unsettling. I figured I'd just been reading too much vampire fic."

"It's probably a coincidence." You reassure her. And maybe it is. It sounds like her dream was so scary she peed in her sleep, which isn't at all what happened to you.

You take the stairs back up to the bedrooms together but don't talk any more. She looks scared more than embarrassed now. It[s definitely getting colder.

As you fish your keys out of your pocket and unlock the door to your room you feel a twinge in your bladder. The bathroom is just across the hall, you could easily go for a quick pee. Or you could put it off till later. 

To duck into the bathroom first turn to page 12

To go into your room turn to page 108

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "Choose Your Own Adventure" story with omorashi themes? Just what you've been waiting for, right? Well wait no longer!   The tutorial room was filled with empty boxes and piles o

"Um, sure. We'll drop it off with Joanna," You agree. "You don't seem super enthused?" Nita narrows her eyes at you. "Don't you think this book is pretty damn amazing?" "Yeah... It's cool."

You can always go to the bathroom later. You let your eyes drift closed and try to fall back into your dream. It doesn't really work but you let your waking imagination take over. His chest press

Why were you even considering going to the bathroom first? You arms are full of sheets for heavens sake. Were you just going to leave them on the bathroom floor?

You push the door open with your hip and go into your room. Even with the window open it smells like someone peed in here. You are going to need to find some air freshener or something. Unsurprisingly the mattress is still super wet and looks to have earned itself a enormous new stain. Great. That's never going to be a problem again.

You dump your laundry on the floor, turn around, and nearly jump out of your skin.

"Fuck! Nita. Why are you sneaking up on me? I nearly pissed myself!" You're being hyperbolic, of course. 

She raises a mocking eyebrow, "Twice in one day? Maybe you should lay off the coffee?"

"Ha ha." You scowl. "Where did you go before anyway?"

"Me? You're asking where I went? Where the hell did you go?"

"Uh... Class? That place we are meant to be between 10 and 11 on a Friday?"

She is incredulous, "You went to class! Seriously? With all that's going on? Do you know where I went?" She doesn't stop for you to answer any of her questions. "I went to Professor Hodge's office."

This time she stops talking. "Why?" You are confused.

"Because of the freaking monsters! Where have you been!" For the first time you notice her agitation. She stops and throws her arms around you. "I thought they might have got you."

This conversation is getting weirder by the moment.

Nita continues, "Look Professor Hodge wasn't there. Her office was trashed though. The book wasn't there either." She starts pacing your tiny room. "I don't know what to do. I'm sure the monsters have something to do with the book. Should we just... leave?"

NIta doesn't look like she's handling this situation well. You can't make sense of half of what she's talking about. Before you can try to calm her down though a scream echos from somewhere in the building.

Nita looks at you with wide eyes as if asking for direction.

To investigate the scream turn to page 37

To drag your desk in front off the door to page 65

You aren't just going to let someone in trouble, or potentially in trouble anyway, go ignored! Instantly you race out of your room. The scream sounded fairly close, maybe, so your first thought is that it might be the dark-haired girl who wet her bed last night who screamed. She left the stairwell with you so her room have to be somewhere down the hall. You run that way. You can hear Nita's footsteps right behind you.

The lights in the hall suddenly go out. It isn't an insurmountable problem, there are windows that face out over the quad all along one wall in this part of the hall and it's still the middle of the day. Enough weak light makes its way through that you have no trouble finding the room with the ajar door.

You don't knock. It could be nothing, this might be about to be very embarrassing for you, but you sense that this was the right thing to do.

It's the dark-haired girl's room. Right now she is being pressed against the far wall, a foot off the ground, by a figure in a black cloak. Her right arm is outstretched, but also against the stark brickwork, held there by by a clawed hand. Her head lays against her shoulder, eyes open but empty, the figure has its mouth to her neck.

The creature looks familiar, though you've never seen it from behind before. Have you seen it at all before?

You feel Nita's breath on your ear. "Run" she whispers.

To attack the figure and save the dark-haired girl turn to page 25

To run back to your room turn to page 62

To run out of the building turn to page 105

Really? You are going to solo the monster with your bare hands? Knowing nothing about its strengths and weaknesses? This is going to end well for you!

You charge into the room and launch yourself at the monster. You try to gouge at where you think its eyes are with your fingers because you half remember hearing that that is a good place to injure an attacker. It might have even worked if this wasn't a supernatural horror you were attacking. It lashes out with an impossibly strong arm and you sail across the room and into the dark-haired girl's wardrobe door with a crunch. It might be the door. It might be your spine.

It doesn't matter though because the creature is on top of you before you can move. It wasn't wearing a cloak, it's wings were just folded over. It is wearing a veil though: you can't see its eyes at all. But you can see its teeth. Sharp as knives and still dripping. They draw close to your throat and you think about how you once heard that as people are about to die they stop being afraid and accept their fate. It's funny because you have never once been nearly so afraid.

The End

Your arm feels like it is being pulled from its socket. Everything is blurry, dim, and you can't remember what's happening. Your legs want to stop running and you keep trying to stop but the pressure on your arm is insistent, unrelenting. 

Eventually you fall to the ground and are surprised that the pressure is gone and you aren't pulled back to your feet. Your back aches like you've been hit by a car. Your neck is on fire. There is a bang. A long scraping sound and a racking sob. You are so very, very tired.

To sleep turn to page 84

To force yourself to stay awake turn to page 9