Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow, that was a pretty enjoyable story. I agree, not nearly enough Witcher omo around. Triss is also the best character to see in this situation, I could hear her voice and attitude in my head with every word she spoke in the story. I hope you follow up on this with either Yen or Ciri being the victim next time. Good job on this though :)

Thank you for this! Not only is this a great desperation story, but you did a great job portraying the characters (I especially enjoyed Lambert's remarks). The quest in Witcher III when you go to the ball with Triss is what made me crave a Triss desperation story, as she admits to drinking far too much wine, though sadly the only effect it has on her is intoxication. 

Thank you all so much for your kind replies! 
There will definitely be a sequel, hopefully sooner than later, who would you rather be the next victim, Yen or Triss? 

22 hours ago, Who Cares? said:

Thank you for this! Not only is this a great desperation story, but you did a great job portraying the characters (I especially enjoyed Lambert's remarks). The quest in Witcher III when you go to the ball with Triss is what made me crave a Triss desperation story, as she admits to drinking far too much wine, though sadly the only effect it has on her is intoxication. 

I agree, that would have been amazing! Ah well, we can dream!

16 hours ago, Who Cares? said:

I would have to pick a joint desperation as my next request, as in both Triss AND Yennefer (perhaps in a bit of a contest).

But if I had to choose one I'd say we give Yen a chance in the spotlight, let's see what kind of revenge Triss has cooked up.

Gonna have to agree. Bangarang are you working on something? I'm dying for more.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

1) Is your next little something still in the works? I was looking forward to seeing more.

2) What was the laughter-like sound Triss kept hearing from behind the door?

On 3/20/2017 at 9:08 PM, Bangarang said:

She was about to knock again when she heard what sounded like laughter from behind the door, cocking her head to one side, she listened, but heard nothing.

“That I do,” Said Yenneffer, looking slightly uncomfortable, “Well I hope she knows I’m out here too, and as I could do with a little wee myself, I hope she decides to prank you some other time!” The last was directed at the door, which again replied with the slight sounds of laughter.

BTW sorry if there's some obvious in-universe explanation, I've not actually read/played anything to do with The Witcher before (I do own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I just haven't got round to playing it yet)

• 1 year later...