Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bursting on a plane

Awww I'm sorry to hear about the part when you couldn't take your shorts off. I totally understand how that feels, I personally prefer skirts over shorts as well. I also have trouble undoing the button, I can only imagine how hard it was for you to do it when you had to pee so bad. My heart broke when you said you ran out of ideas and tried to pull off your shorts frantically. You're so right about wearing shorts without panties on. I once ran out of clean panties and had to go out without them. The zipper scratched me as well, especially since I've shaved. Shorts like these are usually pretty tight so every step I took was uncomfortable as hell. Hope you don't mind me asking but you've shaved your vagina as well right? 

I can totally relate to the part when you said you were too shy to ask the guy the move aside, I think I would've felt the same. 

Ooh and you kneel down to hold yourself too when you really have to pee? I do that with my boyfriend too ^^ we have so much in common gurl XD 

There are some questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind, I hope you won't feel embarrassed answering them:

1. When you finally got up to go to the bathroom, you did remember to pull your zipper back up did you? XD

2. When you walked to the toilet were you still holding yourself? I could feel that walk was super awkward since you were open for everyone to see. 

3. And what was that 'posture' that you were in when you spoke to that lady XD

4. And how did you try peeing through the zipper? XD I'm sorry but it just seems kind of funny when a girl says she tried peeing like a guy, especially considering how desperate you were at that time. 

5. Did the guy next to you notice your shorts were wet? 

Sorry for being so curious, I'm just trying to live your experience vicariously. It does seem pretty exciting but I don't think I'd dare put myself in the same situation. Well I hope you're ok now dearie, best of wishes. 

1 hour ago, Alice314 said:

Awww I'm sorry to hear about the part when you couldn't take your shorts off. I totally understand how that feels, I personally prefer skirts over shorts as well. I also have trouble undoing the button, I can only imagine how hard it was for you to do it when you had to pee so bad. My heart broke when you said you ran out of ideas and tried to pull off your shorts frantically. You're so right about wearing shorts without panties on. I once ran out of clean panties and had to go out without them. The zipper scratched me as well, especially since I've shaved. Shorts like these are usually pretty tight so every step I took was uncomfortable as hell. Hope you don't mind me asking but you've shaved your vagina as well right? 

I can totally relate to the part when you said you were too shy to ask the guy the move aside, I think I would've felt the same. 

Ooh and you kneel down to hold yourself too when you really have to pee? I do that with my boyfriend too ^^ we have so much in common gurl XD 

There are some questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind, I hope you won't feel embarrassed answering them:

1. When you finally got up to go to the bathroom, you did remember to pull your zipper back up did you? XD

2. When you walked to the toilet were you still holding yourself? I could feel that walk was super awkward since you were open for everyone to see. 

3. And what was that 'posture' that you were in when you spoke to that lady XD

4. And how did you try peeing through the zipper? XD I'm sorry but it just seems kind of funny when a girl says she tried peeing like a guy, especially considering how desperate you were at that time. 

5. Did the guy next to you notice your shorts were wet? 

Sorry for being so curious, I'm just trying to live your experience vicariously. It does seem pretty exciting but I don't think I'd dare put myself in the same situation. Well I hope you're ok now dearie, best of wishes. 

Ooh yes we have so much in common ^^ thank you for leaving this kind message my dear :) I'm glad someone here agrees to my preferences for skirts. And you're right, it was impossible to focus on undoing the button when I was in the toilet. I had to pee so badly I couldn't calm myself to do it properly, and the fact these shorts are designed to be tight didn't help. Oh gosh I can't believe I'm not the only one who had trouble with the zipper. Hope you're ok now :) and yes I have shaved (blush) but let's not talk about this here.

As to your questions, now that you mention it, I don't quite remember whether I pulled my zipper up. I'm feeling a little scared now because I don't think I did O.O oooh I'm such an idiot I'm hopeless. I just hope no one saw my panties. 

Funny you should mention this, because I was first resolved to walk to the toilet as naturally as I could so I wouldn't draw any attention, but when I came to it I was cupping my va**** with both my hands. I actually noticed a few people staring at me but luckily most were too preoccupied with their movies to notice. The pee kind of sinks when I stand up and there was no way I could take my hand away without loosing control.

Well the posture was pretty embarrassing of course. Basically the posture any girl would take if she really had to pee XD oh gosh I don't want to describe myself in that posture here, why don't you message me if you really want to know? 

Ooh that's so mean XD I really did try. I pulled my panties down with my finger and opened the zipper as wide as I could. My va**** was all wet with the pee I accidentally squirt out. I tried leaning down at an angle so my pee would fall in the loo without making my shorts wet but when I tried peeing a little bit the shorts just got in the way and soaked up all the pee. I literally had to pinch my pee hole shut before I really made my shorts all wet. Maybe you can try it out yourself at home XD 

Of course he noticed. There was a patch of stain at the front and back and it was impossible not to notice. He actually asked me whether I peed myself and I told him what happened. Luckily they were dry by the time I got off the plane. 

Anyway, hope you're satisfied :) you're Alice right? :) it's nice to meet other girls here who can relate to my experiences. I don't mind if you ask me questions but you can try messaging me next time like some other people here have done. I'm usually more comfortable to answer your questions in private. :) 

1 hour ago, gushingpenis said:

Was it not embarrassing when the guy next to you asked if you were "all relived"and if you hold your pee often? I mean, who says that? He seems like a nice guy, but maybe to un-shy for his own good. Know what I mean?

It was super embarrassing of course. But I guess it's understandable. I was making a huge scene of myself after all and I'm sure anyone would've kind of freaked out if the girl sitting next to him went crazy like I did. 

On 3/16/2017 at 0:35 PM, Ally98 said:

Ooh yes we have so much in common ^^ thank you for leaving this kind message my dear :) I'm glad someone here agrees to my preferences for skirts. And you're right, it was impossible to focus on undoing the button when I was in the toilet. I had to pee so badly I couldn't calm myself to do it properly, and the fact these shorts are designed to be tight didn't help. Oh gosh I can't believe I'm not the only one who had trouble with the zipper. Hope you're ok now :) and yes I have shaved (blush) but let's not talk about this here.

As to your questions, now that you mention it, I don't quite remember whether I pulled my zipper up. I'm feeling a little scared now because I don't think I did O.O oooh I'm such an idiot I'm hopeless. I just hope no one saw my panties. 

Funny you should mention this, because I was first resolved to walk to the toilet as naturally as I could so I wouldn't draw any attention, but when I came to it I was cupping my va**** with both my hands. I actually noticed a few people staring at me but luckily most were too preoccupied with their movies to notice. The pee kind of sinks when I stand up and there was no way I could take my hand away without loosing control.

Well the posture was pretty embarrassing of course. Basically the posture any girl would take if she really had to pee XD oh gosh I don't want to describe myself in that posture here, why don't you message me if you really want to know? 

Ooh that's so mean XD I really did try. I pulled my panties down with my finger and opened the zipper as wide as I could. My va**** was all wet with the pee I accidentally squirt out. I tried leaning down at an angle so my pee would fall in the loo without making my shorts wet but when I tried peeing a little bit the shorts just got in the way and soaked up all the pee. I literally had to pinch my pee hole shut before I really made my shorts all wet. Maybe you can try it out yourself at home XD 

Of course he noticed. There was a patch of stain at the front and back and it was impossible not to notice. He actually asked me whether I peed myself and I told him what happened. Luckily they were dry by the time I got off the plane. 

Anyway, hope you're satisfied :) you're Alice right? :) it's nice to meet other girls here who can relate to my experiences. I don't mind if you ask me questions but you can try messaging me next time like some other people here have done. I'm usually more comfortable to answer your questions in private. :) 

Thanks so much for replying in such detail ^^ yes I'm Alice and I'm really glad to meet you too! Also I just curious, why do you type va**** whenever you describe yourself holding your vagina. What's wrong with the word? 

15 hours ago, Alice314 said:

Also I just curious, why do you type va**** whenever you describe yourself holding your vagina. What's wrong with the word? 

Oh it's just a really stupid thing of mine. I don't know whether it's legal or not (like what some other comments here have argued for) but I just feel embarrassed when I refer to my private parts directly. It's really stupid don't you think XD

On 3/18/2017 at 2:59 PM, Ally98 said:

Oh it's just a really stupid thing of mine. I don't know whether it's legal or not (like what some other comments here have argued for) but I just feel embarrassed when I refer to my private parts directly. It's really stupid don't you think XD

No it's not stupid :) it's very feminine and polite, and I'm sure nobody here will judge you or call you stupid for it :) 

Just for future, if I need to get up to pee on a plane, I don't ask them to move so I can go to the toilet, I ask 'Can I just squeeze past you a second?' Or 'excuse me, would you mind if I just got past?'...then you don't have to tell people you're getting up specifically to pee. You could be getting up to ask the flight attendants how much longer of the flight is left, or if you could get a drink of water...I also don't wait until I'm desperate to ask....I'll ask before hand because then when I stand up I'm showing no outwardly signs of needing to go and that makes me feel better. I love omorashi but I get absolutely petrified by public displays of desperation...especially when the 'public' are strangers! 

• 2 weeks later...