Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

going to the bathroom on a road trip?

12 hours ago, trackboy said:

did you drink a lot then hold it on road trips as a teen with your parents??

I don't remember exactly but I do remember that I never payed too much attention about my intake as my holding abilities always were superior to all my family members. But even on full-day Sunday trips I would never have peed despite of eating out and normal drinking. My parents simply did not bother but my older brother was rather envious of the fact though he never was or is into holding.

13 hours ago, Holdimax said:

I don't remember exactly but I do remember that I never payed too much attention about my intake as my holding abilities always were superior to all my family members. But even on full-day Sunday trips I would never have peed despite of eating out and normal drinking. My parents simply did not bother but my older brother was rather envious of the fact though he never was or is into holding.

parents have me stay in the car and watch the car on     cross country road trips. lot of stuff In car and they worry about stuff being stolen. they will get pop and food and stuff for me when they make stops. they know I hold a lot. they are happy I will stay in the car when they make stops to pee even when I am crossing my legs tightly or opening and closing my legs fast from having to pee bad and will drink another big gulp even then and hold it for hours more after I been crossing my legs and my abs are tensing up with the bladder spasms. I don't mind as its a good ab workout. after a while my abs are tensing up really hard and getting a good burn to them. is one of the things that gives me awesome six pack. and since I like riding shirtless they can see how distended my bladder is. they are amazed how much I hold.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:30 PM, BENAir01 said:

@trackboy so believable

my parents know I am really good at holding it.  they watch me drinking a lot before track meets and before wrestling matches.  and they see me drinking a lot at bedtimes too. so they have me watch the car on road trips. and it feels really good having my bladder really full. is really hot feeling my abs tensing up hard with my bladder spasms when I have to pee like a horse.

• 4 months later...