going to the bathroom on a road trip?

Recommended Posts

I am gonna be going on a road trip with my friends in the next couple of weeks, April 1st to April 10th. I am wondering about anyone who has had to use the bathroom while on the road or on a long journey, how they have gone about going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are doing a road trip with a car I think the best advice is to make sure you use the toilet every time you stop to refuel the car. That way you don't have to ask to make another pit stop.

That is assuming you can hold it long enough to make it from one refueling stop to the next :grin:

Also; don't drink ridiculous amounts of liquid. Check what the others are doing. If they are drinking a lot it is likely that you are going to make a stop soon and you don't have to worry.

Enjoy your road trip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItsMeAmanda said:

If you are doing a road trip with a car I think the best advice is to make sure you use the toilet every time you stop to refuel the car. That way you don't have to ask to make another pit stop.

That is assuming you can hold it long enough to make it from one refueling stop to the next :grin:

Also; don't drink ridiculous amounts of liquid. Check what the others are doing. If they are drinking a lot it is likely that you are going to make a stop soon and you don't have to worry.

Enjoy your road trip!

thanks ill try that, the only thing I worry about is I get dehydrated easy so I tend to drink a bit more than other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Potty-Polly said:

thanks ill try that, the only thing I worry about is I get dehydrated easy so I tend to drink a bit more than other.

Of course you should be careful not to get dehydrated but I think a lot of people over do it. I do it too. Maybe because a long car ride can be a bit boring and I just drink to have something to do. But usually you don't have any big meals during a car ride, just snacks. And drinks run through you much faster on an empty stomach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fred46888    167

It's a good idea to stop every 2 - 3 hours just to get out and walk around, especially for the driver to stay alert.  Alternate stops can be used to eat something and refuel, and pee at every stop even if you don't think you have to go.  Anyone with a notoriously small bladder should invest in a package of adult diapers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

adult diapers. I never even thought about trying those. Great thanks all grand advice. I'll pick some diapers up after work tomorrow and hopefully should be fine for the trip. If not ill have to hope we stop often enough hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Potty-Polly said:

adult diapers. I never even thought about trying those. Great thanks all grand advice. I'll pick some diapers up after work tomorrow and hopefully should be fine for the trip. If not ill have to hope we stop often enough hehe

PLEASE PLEASE give the diapers a trial-run in your home beforehand. A lot of store-bought diapers leak - and relatively easily. You'll need to know how much liquid the diaper can hold and how to best put it on yourself before you risk having a problem in the middle of the car with your friends. 

I mean, a lot of us would probably enjoy the "Fantasy" aspect of having a diaper leak for the first time in front of friends, buuuuut it might just end up being embarrassing/ruining the trip, and nobody wants that.

If you're looking for diapers that will truly hold for the whole trip, most ABDL-high-capacity options would hold 5+ wettings without a problem such as Bambino or ABUniverse. Tykables brand will be lighter-weight, and Confidry 24/7 is pretty comfortable and high-capacity too.

Edited by girliegirl765

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wear diapers on trips longer than two hours or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMS6030    14

My suggestion aside from what the others said (going every time you stop) would be to TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT.  

Although it's one of my fantasies to have a road trip...experience ...when I'm going places in the car longer than  a few minutes I always tend to dwell on hoping I don't have to go and thinking about it and thinking about it and then...I'll have to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a couple of tips:

When you just went to the restroom, try to take a nap (if you aren't driving of course) 

I always eat a lot of chips and anything salty so that the salt would cancel out some excess water that your body doesn't need, which results in less pee. 

Also, do try to go to the bathroom every stop or two, this will put way less stress on you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am good at holding it so thats not a problem for me on road trips. parents are amazed how i can drink a super big gulp then hold it for hours on road trips.  but then i am used to running track on a very full bladder and   riding a bus going over bumpy roads with it full being thrown in the air riding in the very back of the buss where it moves more then the rear wheels because it hangs out way past the rear tires. that feels real good to me. and used to going to bed on full bladder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do wear a nappy/diaper when you're not that used to it, best way is to wet it little and often rather than waiting until you're desperate and flooding it. But I'd agree with making sure you know its capacity before you wear and wet out and about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely agree with going at every stop. Diapers are a good idea, too, unless they're too bulky and noticeable. You could try a thinner diaper like Depends or Pull-ups, and go just a tiiiiiiiny bit when you start feeling the urge. Make sure you pee in spurts and not all at once, because a lot of store bought diapers don't absorb much at all. This would only be an emergency option to use JUST A LITTLE until you find a restroom. 

If you end up becoming extremely desperate, be honest and speak up about it. Maybe your friends will pull over for you and you can block the view of other drivers by opening the car doors and hiding in between them as you pee on the side of the road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wet19    67

Do your friends know of your fetish? If so, no need to hide your diapers.

Every year for our anniversary my wife and I go to a town about 5 hours south of where we live. We can usually make it only stopping for gas once before reaching the hotel. I don't want to walk into the hotel for checkin with wet pants, but next year I want to suggest to my wife that we wear diapers on the trip home and put pads down on the seats. (I bought some washable pads on Amazon that are exactly the same as waterproof mattress protectors but are only 2'x3' in size).

If your friends know, maybe you can do this too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13bravo    22
On 3/14/2017 at 7:00 PM, girliegirl765 said:

PLEASE PLEASE give the diapers a trial-run in your home beforehand. A lot of store-bought diapers leak - and relatively easily. You'll need to know how much liquid the diaper can hold and how to best put it on yourself before you risk having a problem in the middle of the car with your friends. 

I mean, a lot of us would probably enjoy the "Fantasy" aspect of having a diaper leak for the first time in front of friends, buuuuut it might just end up being embarrassing/ruining the trip, and nobody wants that.

If you're looking for diapers that will truly hold for the whole trip, most ABDL-high-capacity options would hold 5+ wettings without a problem such as Bambino or ABUniverse. Tykables brand will be lighter-weight, and Confidry 24/7 is pretty comfortable and high-capacity too.

I found this out the hard way and had a wet spot the size of a fist on either side. The worst part was even though nobody saw and I could hide it (kinda) I had only peed a little and was still dying for relief...i won't bore you with how it ended but gravity and standing makes things worse haha and I did laundry that day.... so yes TRY THEM BEFORE YOU "DEPEND" ON THEM (hahaha lame pun)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I go on a car trip, i like to hold it for as long as possible... Not sexuality(correct term ?) But i use it to complain to my friends about, usually getting at least one or two people to hold w me! Anyway, going ona car trip tomorrow (6hrs) but i wont go when i get up, so pretty much, im holding my pe from now until 6:00 PM EST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tennyson    129
On 3/14/2017 at 3:29 AM, Potty-Polly said:

I am gonna be going on a road trip with my friends in the next couple of weeks, April 1st to April 10th. I am wondering about anyone who has had to use the bathroom while on the road or on a long journey, how they have gone about going.

How did the trip turn out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2017 at 4:45 AM, 13bravo said:

I found this out the hard way and had a wet spot the size of a fist on either side. The worst part was even though nobody saw and I could hide it (kinda) I had only peed a little and was still dying for relief...i won't bore you with how it ended but gravity and standing makes things worse haha and I did laundry that day.... so yes TRY THEM BEFORE YOU "DEPEND" ON THEM (hahaha lame pun)

Yeah, use good quality diapers and it shouldn't be an issue... I'd still recommend knowing what they hold before you road test (literally) them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2017 at 2:32 AM, compfail said:

Every time I go on a car trip, i like to hold it for as long as possible... Not sexuality(correct term ?) But i use it to complain to my friends about, usually getting at least one or two people to hold w me! Anyway, going ona car trip tomorrow (6hrs) but i wont go when i get up, so pretty much, im holding my pe from now until 6:00 PM

You would say "not sexually"

Sexuality is like who you are attracted to, so using it in that sentence makes no sense. Not sexually means not in a sexual way, I.e. not for the purpose of arousal. 

Edited by BENAir01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spurgle    178

Just don't do what I once did and fall asleep in the back of the car and end up wetting yourself in your sleep. 

Otherwise just pee at all available opportunities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

Otherwise just pee at all available opportunities.

A motto for our community!! :byebye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spurgle    178
37 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

A motto for our community!! :byebye:

Trademarked!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2017 at 5:49 PM, BENAir01 said:

You would say "not sexually"

Sexuality is like who you are attracted to, so using it in that sentence makes no sense. Not sexually means not in a sexual way, I.e. not for the purpose of arousal. 

I meant sexually... (Damn auto correct)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To eliminate the leak factor pull ups and a good pair of plastic pants under a slightly baggy pair of pants works good. Like the ones in my profile picture !   lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.3.2017 at 3:38 AM, trackboy said:

i am good at holding it so thats not a problem for me on road trips. parents are amazed how i can drink a super big gulp then hold it for hours on road trips.  but then i am used to running track on a very full bladder and   riding a bus going over bumpy roads with it full being thrown in the air riding in the very back of the buss where it moves more then the rear wheels because it hangs out way past the rear tires. that feels real good to me. and used to going to bed on full bladder.

Same for me, there are hardly any road trips that are long enough to get me in trouble. Usually peeing just twice a day does the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.