Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who knows about your fetish?

I guess most people here, like me, keep their fetish a secret from friends and family, except perhaps their significant other. However I'd be interested to know how secret you keep it. 

1. Do you keep it secret even from your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend or civil partner or whatever? Do nobody knows but you. 

2. Does your significant other know but nobody else?

3. Or do a very few of your very closest friends know?

4. Or is it no secret, many people, friends, family, colleagues etc know?

if others know, how did they find out? Did you tell them, or did they find out somehow by accident? And how did they react?

Me, I've told only one other person, a close friend from work. I told her because for some reason she had opened up to me about her rather unusual sex life so since my pee fetish seemed mild in comparison I thought I might as well tell her. She wasn't shocked. 

Also one time I met a girl I know from work when I had peed in my jeans. She didn't say anything and as far as I know  if she noticed she probably assumed it was an accident (which, in a way, it was). 

The only people who know are the people here. Since I personally don't hold much, there's no trouble hiding it. I just try not to look too interested when others bring up anything pee-related.

There is, however, one person not on this site who MIGHT know. In fact, it's almost their fault I got into omo in the first place. They showed me a fanfic author who wrote a few watersports stories, and one in particular made me really start thinking about it. When we were talking about the works in general, my friend, kinda conspiratorially, was like "Y'know, I'm not really into watersports, but that one fic..." and I immediately jumped in, "Yeah, that one!" "Wasn't it amazing??" "Yes!!" and we kinda gushed about it for a while. I haven't really told them that I've gotten into it past that point, since I'm not sure if they'd like it outside of that context, but I think that if I ever told them, or it ever came out, they wouldn't be too shocked or disgusted by it. I just don't feel entirely comfortable sharing it at this juncture. ^^"

I have been into wetting since I was a teen and I have kept it to myself pretty much all these years. I have met a couple of people on chat sites that are into it and we had an evening of wet chat which I enjoyed immensely. I have wished there was someone close by that I could get together with for an evening of wet fun but the odds of finding someone is slim to none. My wife does know of my fetish but she has never tried it out with me so I am still alone in this. I think that the majority of us here are in the same boat.

11 hours ago, WetDave said:

Me, I've told only one other person, a close friend from work. I told her because for some reason she had opened up to me about her rather unusual sex life so since my pee fetish seemed mild in comparison I thought I might as well tell her. She wasn't shocked. 

I've told 3 girlfriends, with some results... only after being with them a while. 

I'm really interested by girls who say they are open about it. 

And also in knowing what this girl got up to that made pee mild!!

Probably more people than I realise. My flatmates knew I wet my bed, and I woman I worked with was dropping hints about her own wetting and certainly picked up my responses. There was another wetter in the office,and the two were friends, but since she is a wetter I don't mind if she knows. I don't know who smelled me either. I can't smell anything, but that doesn't mean I'm odour-free. We can't smell our own smell of anything until it gets really strong. That's why I take care to be dry well before I have to meet people. Like Foxguy56, my wife didn't like it, but I still wet when I could. Now I'm on my own, I'm drenched.

I fall somewhere in-between 3 and 4. Most of my family knows but it is not something that is ever spoken about so I would say yes they know but they do not know how much I enjoy it. As for friends those who know tend to be the ones who have revealed a kink or two of their own. And a few of them have wet themselves with me. And I have one friend that we have holding contests on a semi weekly basis in the summer time and her sister has joined in to the holding contest a couple of times. They have cast iron bladders and I always lose.

Excepting those on various web sites who don't actually know me I have only told two people. My now ex-wife knew when we were dating. We didn't call it a fetish, but just realized being desperate to pee and then wetting got me aroused. Although she said it did not sexually excite her , she held her pee frequently. She accommodated me and was never critical of me for it.  No matter our differences this has remained true. and to my knowledge kept it a secret..

I also told a girl friend. She thought it was weird and ridiculed me for it when our relationship deteriorated. Who knows how many people she told. 

Just my boyfriend :) and some people here who have sent me really kind messages, but for the people that I actually meet day to day then it's just my boyfriend. I was way too shy to tell him and we sort of found out together when I was bursting to pee on a date. But other than my bf I don't think I'd ever tell anyone else. I've never heard any of my friends (mostly girls) mention this fetish even when they sometimes venture on sexual topics during conversations. 

Since as a male my personal interest is in female desperation and wetting, the only people who I have shared this with are long term girlfriends who I trusted.  So I make it two girlfriends when I was in my late teens and early 20's, my present wife, and my ex-wife, four altogether.  Of course I don't know if any of them have ever shared this information with any of their friends.  Although my wife has indulged me in my fantasy over the years and we have had a lot of fun, I don't think she has told anyone else.

Remember...I do not do it myself....I am into girls who do it.   Who knows?  many past g/fs who either were into it themselves..or not!  My wife, doubt my ex wife remembers?   Also a girl who I have been teaching for 4-5 years she is now 19 I think I told her when she was 15.....she is not into it......but knows it is something that happens/ turns people on.  Almost forgot my niece who is 23......she is also into it.....a little.

11 hours ago, moiamigo said:

I've told 3 girlfriends, with some results... only after being with them a while. 

I'm really interested by girls who say they are open about it. 

And also in knowing what this girl got up to that made pee mild!!

Ah I daren't say too much even on an anonymous site in case she or someone else recognises the description which wouldn't be fair. I say "girl" but she's not much younger than me - 40's - but she did a huge amount of sex with many many men and women, sex clubs, she said she'd done golden showers for guys, all sorts of stuff. 

Honestly I'm surprised at the number of people here that have told others, other than just their partner. I couldn't imagine doing that!

Regarding being caught, I would claim it was an accident if it happened to me, after all anyone can have an accident, although I'm generally careful to do what could always be passed off as an accident if I was caught. 

I keep it secret in my personal/"real life", I am only really open about it on places like this. That said what I love the most is real accidents, but since those do not really happen I tend to set them up in a way that is as close to real as possible (if that makes any sense). That means that I've wet myself where other people have seen a bunch of times now, but I don't think anyone of them have figured out it's something I enjoy =P

My "fiancé" thinks it's an old period of my life, that it's over now. He realy doesn't like omorashi. I wet once in front of me aand he was almost digusted. But a frien of mine knows I like it. She's very open-minded, and she once said she wants to try all the sexuals things thats exists (I hope she fixed limits...)

It makes me remind to talk more about it with her, to give some details.

But except these, nobody knows!

Other than my boyfriend I've told one other person. She was the bestie at the time.  We went to a park at night ...just to goof off. I'm not sure how it ended up happening but we got on the subject of having to pee. She kept trying to get me to pee on one of the picnic table benches. I thought she might be into it so I confessed to her. She had never really heard of such a thing but she was definitely cool with it. I showed her some videos after that and we talked about it a few more times but ended up ending our friendship awhile after that. 

I admitted it to my bf for similar reasons. On our first date...we were out drinking and I got up to pee. He replied with "I could use a drink" ...so I was like hmmmmm. Awhile later he mentioned peeing anywhere that isn't a toilet is fun. When we got on the fetish topic I made him go first and he told me he was into water sports. He's more so into the golden shower type thing though, while I'm into desperation and wetting. 

We've had a little bit of fun together on both ends but definitely not as much as I'd like to.