Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

school uniform chair wetting request

hi all i have looked several times for a video which im sure is on here but for the life me i cant find it

the video is of a girl dressed in a school uniform consisting of white polo shirt and and skirt    i believe she appeared to be doing homework

the girl bounces up and down a few times before lifting up and lowering the camera so we can see her peeing on the chair

thanks in advance

8 hours ago, monkeyboy said:

hi all i have looked several times for a video which im sure is on here but for the life me i cant find it

the video is of a girl dressed in a school uniform consisting of white polo shirt and and skirt    i believe she appeared to be doing homework

the girl bounces up and down a few times before lifting up and lowering the camera so we can see her peeing on the chair

thanks in advance

Hi, I believe I know which video you are talking about. I think it is by a girl who goes by the name Eva Kokoro. Its a great video. I don't happen to have a link to it though and it doesn't seem to be avilable here. Maybe it was removed for copyright request?

On 3/13/2017 at 4:54 AM, 0x0000001a said:

Hi, I believe I know which video you are talking about. I think it is by a girl who goes by the name Eva Kokoro. Its a great video. I don't happen to have a link to it though and it doesn't seem to be avilable here. Maybe it was removed for copyright request?

yes thats the 1 ty very much

11 hours ago, monkeyboy said:

yes thats the 1 ty very much

I don't know if you are able to find it or not, but if you can't find it I think I have it somewhere. I could look for it and upload it here, but since it doesn't seem to be on this site anywhere I don't want to break any rules or anything. Does anyone know why it may not be allowed here? Video does have nudity as the girl is not wearing any panties and shows close up peeing directly on a chair. I don't know if thats the problem though...  There are a couple other videos from Eva Kokoro on here so I don't think there is a problem with uploading her content.

4 hours ago, Daviss said:

I don't think that's the one he's looking for. I'm pretty sure I know the one he is looking for, it's in these archives somewhere. BTW This clip is the sorriest schoolgirl uniform wetting I have ever seen. Makeshift uniform skirt, lousy acting, and they even put a towel under the chair. Weak

I don't think you are thinking of the correct video. There is no towel and it is not at all like you described.

2 hours ago, Daviss said:

I meant that the one canipee posted a link to above is the one with the towel. The one you are looking for is excellent. I know it in my head because I recently ran across it. It is here somewhere, I think.

On 3/15/2017 at 9:56 PM, canipee said:

i found the video whilst looking for eva kokoro unfourtunately behind a pay wall

and no there was no towel involved to my recollection  however ill download it still out of interest

Edited by monkeyboy (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...