Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting and driving (male)

Guest wetguy917

Guest wetguy917

The following is a true story: 
A few years ago, two days before Christmas, my partner finally told me what he wanted. A new new stereo for his car, he printed out the exact one he wanted and said he couldn't find where to buy it anywhere. 

I did some research and even called kenwood headquarters. I found that the nearest place that had it was in Boston,  a little over 4 hours away. I called the store, it was too late to ship it and get it in time, since it was my day off, I told them to hold it and I would be there that afternoon. 

I left about noon, in a hurry, And got on the highway. Shortly after getting on the highway, I was thinking that I didn't have lunch or grab anything to drink before leaving. I also hadn't taken a leak in a couple hours. This gave me an idea, I challenged myself to see if I could hold it till I got back, which would mean 12 hours of holding. 

Now I have a pretty big bladder, and have held 1.5 liters before. I stopped at a rest area and picked up a few energy drinks and drank them on the way there. By the time I got to my destination I could definitely feel my bladder starting to fill up.  I bought the radio, and left. I stopped at a gas station and bought some more drinks. While in line, I saw the bathroom and my bladder tingled a little. I was probably at a 5/10 and had a long ride home. 

The first two hours heading home were pretty boring, but after that it started getting interesting. I hadn't pissed in 9 hours, and had drank 3 energy drinks and a half liter of water. I was definitely starting to get worried I wouldn't make it. My bladder was bulging, making me constantly aware of how much liquid it had stored up. I was fidgeting in my seat, I had at least 90 mins to go before I was home and could relieve my swollen bladder. 

30 mins later and I was now at an 8/10, my bladder bulge was visible. I pressed on it lightly, I loved the feeling of pushing the limits.  I thought for sure I was going to piss in my car, but I was only an hour away from sweet relief. I kept telling myself that I could hold it, hoping that would help. 

It didn't, Just as I got off the highway and only had 10 miles to go, I felt a squirt escape. No!  I was so close, but my bladder was so tired and so full. I clamped down on my dick as my bladder pulsed. I tried so hard to stop it, but it was no use. Another small squirt came out, this time it left a dark spot in my jeans, I felt wet. Then another squirt, this one was at least 2 seconds, and soaked my crotch. Then the dam broke, and I flooded my pants, I couldn't stop it, my bladder NEEDED to empty itself. The flow lasted about 30 seconds before I could regain control. I drove home wet and when I finally got home, I got out of the car, stood up and released the rest of the ocean of piss I had stored up inside me, right in the driveway. 

That was the first time I've ever been able to get desperate enough to actually involuntarily pee. 

Nice report.  Someone might think that doing a spurt in your pants would ease the pressure, but it doesn't work that way.  One spurt leads to another and another, each one a bit longer.  That's the way it works with me!  

I don't have a megabladder like WetGuy, but I still like to challenge myself.  The biggest challenge can be when get out of the car.  The change in position makes it so much worse!

• 2 weeks later...