Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fictional Characters into Omo

• 2 years later...

A character from Blend S named Hideri insists that "idols don't go to the bathroom," but in one episode they clearly look desperate and asks one of the other idols if they can be excused to "go pick flowers." I remember reading a character bio on Hideri that said "they will often request a flower bed or bush to pee in." I don't know if that's indicatave of anything, but I have a feeling that Hideri enjoys peeing outside and maybe even gets off on it.

I also heard a theory about Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, at least with diapers. Between the scene in Baby Cakes where she tries to change the Cake twins' diapers but gets them on herself instead (one on her head and one where they usually go, and Twilight doesn't even react to seeing her like this), and the following episode where she's the only one desperate to pee on the train (I kid you not for those of you unfamiliar with MLP, she does make it though), implying she doesn't usually hold it as long as the other ponies do which could come from using diapers a lot.

But it can be argued that the first one was completely accidental and the second could have been for a number of reasons (having more to drink, not having used the bathroom as long, etc.), besides, apparently ponies can go for days without needing to pee (based on The Cutie Map).

• 9 months later...

I would love to see these characters into some omorashi or incontinence fanfiction. 

Mrs. Puff (Spongebob Squarepants)

Princess Mandie (Fairly Oddparents)

Eclipsa Butterfly (Star vs the forces of evil)

Drasna (Pokemon)

Callie Briggs (Swat Kats)

Sawyer (Cats don't dance)

Moon Butterfly (Star vs the forces of evil)

Jessica Rabbit (Who framed Roger Rabbit?)

Granny Smith (Looney Tunes)

Penelope Pitstop (Perils of Penelope Pitstop)

Rita Loud (The Loud House)

That's it. Had to edit because I forgot Rita.

Edited by Wildagram
I found to add Rita Loud, stupid, stupid, Stupid!! Lol (see edit history)

I believe Scott Pilgrim is into Omo.  Evidence from the move Scott Pilgrim vs. The World:

[repeated line]

Scott Pilgrim: I have to pee.

Scott Pilgrim: I have to go pee due to boredom.

Knives Chau: Hey Scott!

Scott Pilgrim: What the hell...

Ramona V. Flowers: Who is that girl again?

Stephen Stills: Scott dated her.

Scott Pilgrim: Briefly.

Ramona V. Flowers: How old is she?

Scott Pilgrim: Uhhhhhhhh...

[the camera goes into his head. We see a wheel listing various thoughts. The arrow gets stuck between "I gotta pee" and "Who, her?"]

Scott Pilgrim: I gotta pee on her!... I mean, I gotta pee. Pee time.

And saving the best for last:

Scott Pilgrim: If I peed my pants would you pretend that I just got wet from the rain?

So yeah.  I think Scott Pilgrim is into Omo.

All of that said, I think watching Ramona or Knives pee themselves would be fun.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:53 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

It's been suggested that Summer from the cartoon Rick and Morty loves peeing herself, as she does so twice: First out of shock from multiple Ricks and Mortys, and then in the elevator where she intentionally and shamelessly wets her pants the minute they get stuck inside.

It also suggested she wets the bed in that episode with the fake memories as her imaginary friend is called Tinkles and only visits her when she's in bed.

Boy I’m back to this thread after three years 😂 and instead of Dva I have a character who is essentially confirmed to have an omo fetish. Who is that character you ask? Well it’s Hitchcock from Brooklyn 99.

In one episode (can’t remember the exact one) there a scene where the cast ate all cramped into a minivan and travelling on the road. At one point one of the characters, a woman called Rosa, asks to pull over cause she ‘needs to pee real bad’. After a beat Hitchcock responds by calling it hot which in turn results in the rest of the van being disgusted. 

Guest Masyanyalover
20 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

You know, this is entirely off-topic but it's interesting that we bring up Spongebob having organs, because there's a theory that the world of Spongebob isn't actually under water and they're just a bunch of humans in costume.

He’s a sea sponge, he’s supposed to have NO organs...

I return once again except back to the headcannons. This time? It Barbara from Genshin Impact.

So why her? Well she is a water mage, and one of her abilities is a little stim effect that makes her attacks heal allies, and inflicts herself and those around her with the wet status effect. So now you have to think, this girl has an ability that makes herself wet (literally speaking) this probably soaking her clothes in the process. And if you were to say wet yourself and then use that ability, nobody would be any the wiser.

Pee self + Ability = One stealthy on purpose wetting. (Pic for reference) 

D4A98D4D-D305-4879-ABB8-A4ED097A575E.jpeg