Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What happened to Shara and Ger?

I think I have all the stories from FemaleDesperation. Some time ago it was possible to grab all the stories using web crawler (WinHTTrack, i think), and the rest I have added manually once they appeared. The idea to do this was to make it possible to read the stories when being out of the network's range.

This was one of the best sites on the internet. Thomas' Water Resources page was the first site that probably enhanced my fetish for all things desperation, but Shara and Ger was there when that folded. I visited almost daily. The stories of Paul Tester, Gillian, Nicola and many others will live on long in the memory. Such a shame it died. There is nothing else similar out there.

On 3/27/2017 at 7:35 AM, Adrian6970wc said:

I'm sorry that Shar & Ger's site no longer seems to be active.  It was wonderful in its heyday and I particularly liked the stories.  In fact some of my own are on there.  I realise that life sometimes takes over but I wish someone else could take it on.  

what stories did you write on there?

There's a couple of stories on there that never got finished that i'd like to see continued on here like Sue and Joan and Holly Goes Shopping.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I decided to make a copy of the stories archive from Shara and Ger's site. I, like many of you spent hours reading them over the years and it would be a shame for them to disappear. They are all contained in the zip folder, if you extract them to a folder and run "stories.html" you should get a local copy of the stories index in your browser.  

SharaGerStories.zip

I remember Shara & Ger for me it was great.    But please, somebody answer my question about John Dare and X Streams..if you can???...is it taboo? has he a legal injuction? or is it just from before the time of all you 'jungers'   I still have DVDs and a couple of vids that are dying now.     One vid was the girl wetting on the London Underground train...a classic.     I also have Laura goes shopping..Shoe shop......I just can,t find any references to X Streams or any of the vids on line.......maybe it's just me........or I imagined it all???   I would Love to know if he got rich on the vids......he should have , he made them interesting and natural.......He had good taste in cars (Mercedes) so I hope he still has one and a house in the Carmargue or somewhere nice.

Edited by WetG/F
Grammar (see edit history)