Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I'm working on a fantasy game that I'm making and I wanted to share this with you. It's basically a wetting animation for whenever the women wet themselves in game. This particular charact

Thanks, I'll accept game testers for the game. I'm not finished with the menus, but I'm deciding on whether or not, to put a twerking challenge mode; I don't know, if I'll be able to put the mode in t

Sorry for the lack of gifs earlier, had to reduce the picture size a bit because there are more animations than there are shown in the gifs for desperation.   The animation will have so

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 11:01 PM, Vivian said:

Is this still something to look forward to? ?

Yes

On 8/4/2018 at 5:58 AM, Fallen said:

so, how is development going?

A bit rocky, some issues came up; it was in developer hell, but it now back in development

On 8/5/2018 at 12:28 PM, therelolord said:

Im also intressted in the progress of your game. It was looking so promising, i hope you didnt abandoned it :/

If we could get any lifesign from you that would be great, but judging from your last visit that is supposedly  November 19, 2017, i assume the game (hopfully just the game please) is dead :/

It's not abandoned :cheer2:, it still going on. I lost some files previously (the urine animation,will have to be redone), but I'm still on track for development. I'm currently working on some environment stuff for now. I took some opportunities to upgrade some of the visuals. Oh, and for the demo, here's the diaper, that players can acquire (in the grey images); and here are other things I was working on.

BDF.jpg.dbb79f58f08756550015f960874fc9bd.jpgTest_Loaded_Panty.thumb.jpg.1d5f0bf7c94eab3c2bc72923bc3005e9.jpgUDC.thumb.jpg.49cbae44f631ca6e3200bbdd0393fc16.jpgUDCM.thumb.jpg.1efa150dbb2bc8919f95f0981f2bb63d.jpgUDCM2.thumb.jpg.e9f0e2309084b01cd1d41900a6b125ed.jpgUDCM3.thumb.jpg.fe66126df2c0e4b19047c05893aa05c3.jpgUDCM4.jpg.799e3ffcd8ebcad0948fe36d4f4e3d97.jpgBDB.thumb.jpg.bc0cdbe211223f24cb3290c37e6ed3a4.jpg

Edited by heartfulwarm
Additional info. (see edit history)

Yeah sorry about that.

I got some newer features btw.

1. Farting, there are characters that will not fart; but most of the ones in the demo, will fart. It'l be quite useful, one you get the hang of it.

2. Backview, you can use this camera, for looking behinf, or for checking out your urine incident.

There's an issue I'm trying to rectify, where the character continuosly urinates, even after she, gets clean up in the bathroom.

I'll get some environment stuff posted, later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/10/2018 at 11:12 PM, Linkx said:

Good to see you back hfw. We always like seeing your updates. That model with the hair looks great in your last post. They look better every time.

Thank you, I've been updating my models.

On 9/21/2018 at 3:03 PM, Alex Oxford said:

I can’t begin to tell you how much I’m looking forward to this.

45C1FAF0-844D-489B-B5CD-1668E14D1702.jpeg

I’m super interested in this demo too. Have you incorporate your new desperation animations yet?? Best of luck to you on this, you know you’ve got my vote ?? 

There is a different one in the vid below.

On 9/28/2018 at 12:19 PM, FromIncognitoMode said:

Oh my boy! Glad to see this ressurect. Heart, my man, can we see something more of the stuff you're working on? I would really love to keep checking in here!

Yeah, I got a girl I'm using for testing.

On 10/6/2018 at 3:03 PM, Sammy! said:

This is the most anticipated game of 2018, how will consoleplebs ever recover?

PC WINS AGAIN

On 10/8/2018 at 3:52 AM, therelolord said:

Do not forget

NO PREORDERS

Yeah, no pre-orders here and I'll attempt to make the game playable for Windows, Linux and Mac as I can.

On 10/8/2018 at 8:07 AM, Rukako said:

Something tells me that Sony definitely won’t approve this game for the store ?

That would be a shame, I've been doing some play testing, with the Dual Shock 4 controller; this includes the touch pad and some possibilities for the Gyro controls, for some abilities, I'm also taking the Steam controller for consideration and seeing how the keyboard could fit into the scheme.

I got a little preview on the accidents, I'm sorry that the messing was in the video (wasn't able to do wetting only at the time and I didn't get a urine stain on the panties yet); there's also an option to have the poop stain grow, but as anyone can see in the video, it's deactivated.

Got the option for wetting only (just for the character you're controlling, but not for the AI yet).

PWPPT.mkv

Edited by heartfulwarm
Additional info (see edit history)
1 hour ago, heartfulwarm said:

Thank you, I've been updating my models.

There is a different one in the vid below.

Yeah, I got a girl I'm using for testing.

Yeah, no pre-orders here and I'll attempt to make the game playable for Windows, Linux and Mac as I can.

That would be a shame, I've been doing some play testing, with the Dual Shock 4 controller; this includes the touch pad and some possibilities for the Gyro controls, for some abilities, I'm also taking the Steam controller for consideration and seeing how the keyboard could fit into the scheme.

I got a little preview on the accidents, I'm sorry that the messing was in the video (wasn't able to do wetting only at the time and I didn't get a urine stain on the panties yet); there's also an option to have the poop stain grow, but as anyone can see in the video, it's deactivated.

Got the option for wetting only (just for the character you're controlling, but not for the AI yet).

PWPPT.mkv

If it's working with a DS4 controller will it work with the Switch Pro? Has gyros and all that shit.

@heartfulwarm I've been looking at your game and as a game dev (beginner coder and novice artist, with a now-defunct pre-alpha game build in the Gamemaker studio engine), I've been reading through your post and all the amazing animations/models/design gifs you've come up with and I love it and can't wait to see this game released, I can't help going through all these messages and seeing the toilet and the pull-up images you have, I've been coming up with a few extra ideas that you could or couldn't use depending on how you've structured your coding and how you prefer to code in UE4 since you mentioned some builds that were in UE3:

Ideas:
1. Maybe have a method of winning or a completely separate mode on it's own that just incompasses this where the player has to make the goddess/god wet/mess themselves(already a feature you have) in a pull-up and once the god/goddess wet's their pull-up, the player can go for a complete submission and maybe you can have a couple of animations where the player will make the god/goddess completely submit to them by changing their pull-up and basically turning them dependent upon the player and maybe the god/goddess that the player has submitted will join them in battle against the next god or goddess and it becomes a tag team where the opposing god or goddess brings backup and the player and his or her dependent god or goddess have to work together to defeat the opposing god or goddess. 

2. Idk how you have your file structure going or how you have anything else setup in your dev environment, but if you can do this, it will really fill a niche with those who are looking to have this feature in your game, but maybe have a completely separate mod where the player and an opposing god/goddess battle it out in either a pee-holding contest or a battle to see who can pee out the most and the farthest without wetting their clothes. Also, you can have this as an alternative toggleable feature in the game just like the idea above. 

Anyways, that's all I got as far as my thoughts and suggestions go, let me know what you think about my suggestions and ideas, etc. and maybe I can provide some advice or help if you really really needed it. Otherwise, extra special good luck with your game and I hope you're able to release it and have a lot of omorashi fans satisified with a game that in at least some way fills their niche that is in the fighting genre. Have a nice day.