Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 9/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, heartfulwarm said:

Soon, I'm having an issue with the AI, but if you see some issues with the AI, then you'll probably see why.

I'll add some soon, had some trouble with my login.

Yes there, will be diapers, It'll be something where you can use it as a safety net, to avoid ruining your panties. I wasn't planning it on only being cosmetic. But I'll see.

Mega cool. I can't wait to see what new things have you prepared.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I'm working on a fantasy game that I'm making and I wanted to share this with you. It's basically a wetting animation for whenever the women wet themselves in game. This particular charact

Thanks, I'll accept game testers for the game. I'm not finished with the menus, but I'm deciding on whether or not, to put a twerking challenge mode; I don't know, if I'll be able to put the mode in t

Sorry for the lack of gifs earlier, had to reduce the picture size a bit because there are more animations than there are shown in the gifs for desperation.   The animation will have so

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 1:11 AM, Klibit said:

Ooooooh, im glad ive found this,

Hopefully you will post an update to this gem soon. Hope your development is going good.

It is, I'm still fixing the AI (but it might kind of work in the demo); but there's a lot of things I put into the game that I think you'll be happy to see. I'm going to need some testers

On 12/6/2020 at 3:49 PM, MrBigSloth said:

First of all I noticed that your using ue4 second of all cool thing that you got to make the animations because I can't (the reason is actually because ue4 won't import the skeleton properly so I'll probably make the anims in blender) But Yeah I'm a Game Developer and Publisher So yeah just wanted to point that out

Yeah, I had a hard time with the animations, when using Blender. But there's a tool someone made called UE4 tool for Blender (I think), where you can see how a rig would be rigged in blender. There are certain check marks to check out or check in such as checking out the leaf bones. When exporting a skeletal mesh character. If you're using Maya, I think it would be easier, because the guys that made UE4 are using Maya to make their stuff.

I was able to fix many issues with the diapers, aside from the limit on how many times the diaper can be "used", until you'll need a diaper change. I'm preparing to make another thread, since this thread feels like it's getting crowded, and because the game is getting a bit of a rename; due to the nature of the game's design. For the demo, I'll limit the playable characters to 2 characters, but I'll expand upon it a bit later with some updates, if possible.

I'm trying to work in some split-screen multiplayer. But if no one wants split-screen, then I won't implement it, but we'll see.

I also have a tickle mechanic, which can disable the fighting/guarding abilities. But seeing how the AI is, it's easy to get them to wee as soon as possible.

But I'm adding some arenas for you guys to play with in this demo. Which is at least 5 or more, including a boss battle.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:45 PM, cheese142 said:

Interesting.

Will your character be wearing a diaper under her panties?

Or can you strut around with your diaper fully visible?

Will t here also b e a mode where all characters wear diapers in case you don't like watching it get everywhere? 

Just strut around in a fully bare and visible diaper.

There's a mode where everyone has to wear a diaper.

9 hours ago, heartfulwarm said:

It is, I'm still fixing the AI (but it might kind of work in the demo); but there's a lot of things I put into the game that I think you'll be happy to see. I'm going to need some testers

Yeah, I had a hard time with the animations, when using Blender. But there's a tool someone made called UE4 tool for Blender (I think), where you can see how a rig would be rigged in blender. There are certain check marks to check out or check in such as checking out the leaf bones. When exporting a skeletal mesh character. If you're using Maya, I think it would be easier, because the guys that made UE4 are using Maya to make their stuff.

I was able to fix many issues with the diapers, aside from the limit on how many times the diaper can be "used", until you'll need a diaper change. I'm preparing to make another thread, since this thread feels like it's getting crowded, and because the game is getting a bit of a rename; due to the nature of the game's design. For the demo, I'll limit the playable characters to 2 characters, but I'll expand upon it a bit later with some updates, if possible.

I'm trying to work in some split-screen multiplayer. But if no one wants split-screen, then I won't implement it, but we'll see.

I also have a tickle mechanic, which can disable the fighting/guarding abilities. But seeing how the AI is, it's easy to get them to wee as soon as possible.

But I'm adding some arenas for you guys to play with in this demo. Which is at least 5 or more, including a boss battle.

Just strut around in a fully bare and visible diaper.

There's a mode where everyone has to wear a diaper.

Nice to see you still responding.

Can't wait to see the "everyone wearing a diaper mode" screenshots.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, it's been a while now (3 months ago), since we haven't any news about the project. Have you some issues now with the project ? I think it's hard to tell but, it's too early to have an estimated release date about the playable demo ? Have you some screenshots or videos about the development ? I understand that I can be annoying with my questions because I am impatient and I'm sorry about that. Thank you in advance 😉

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Heartiful just got in touch with me again recently on Pixiv. Heartiful's had some hardware issues again but he's gonna be uploading some more screenshots of the game's progress on his Pixiv account. He hasn't been updating stuff here on Omorashi.org because he has had some troubles logging in again, but he told me to update the progress on his behalf. Looks like some kinda new animation stuff, Heartiful said I should post some of the progress.

Li6ubUJSeMnyPmUNQl8JsVCEJ9GK8XZDsKQVeQq84k8.thumb.png.7ed34f9360215942868d4662f292e150.png

Also keep a look-out on Pixiv, because more stuff might be posted there soon:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/6788968