Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 1/6/2019 at 6:48 AM, Sammy said:

If it's working with a DS4 controller will it work with the Switch Pro? Has gyros and all that shit.

Propbably, but for me, like with the DS4 controller; you'll probably need a seperate program to help emulate some of the gyro features. So I think it's a possibility it can work. But for the controls, I think the motion control for this game (hopefully) will get some short time, in getting use to when you're using it.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:46 AM, FromIncognitoMode said:

Just starting up with even the tiniest PC build would make me smile in my sleep, man.

Well see........😉; I bumped into some shenanigans with the toilets I've made; but that's fixed.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:25 AM, DespLover9021 said:

@heartfulwarm I've been looking at your game and as a game dev (beginner coder and novice artist, with a now-defunct pre-alpha game build in the Gamemaker studio engine), I've been reading through your post and all the amazing animations/models/design gifs you've come up with and I love it and can't wait to see this game released, I can't help going through all these messages and seeing the toilet and the pull-up images you have, I've been coming up with a few extra ideas that you could or couldn't use depending on how you've structured your coding and how you prefer to code in UE4 since you mentioned some builds that were in UE3:

Ideas:
1. Maybe have a method of winning or a completely separate mode on it's own that just incompasses this where the player has to make the goddess/god wet/mess themselves(already a feature you have) in a pull-up and once the god/goddess wet's their pull-up, the player can go for a complete submission and maybe you can have a couple of animations where the player will make the god/goddess completely submit to them by changing their pull-up and basically turning them dependent upon the player and maybe the god/goddess that the player has submitted will join them in battle against the next god or goddess and it becomes a tag team where the opposing god or goddess brings backup and the player and his or her dependent god or goddess have to work together to defeat the opposing god or goddess. 

2. Idk how you have your file structure going or how you have anything else setup in your dev environment, but if you can do this, it will really fill a niche with those who are looking to have this feature in your game, but maybe have a completely separate mod where the player and an opposing god/goddess battle it out in either a pee-holding contest or a battle to see who can pee out the most and the farthest without wetting their clothes. Also, you can have this as an alternative toggleable feature in the game just like the idea above. 

Anyways, that's all I got as far as my thoughts and suggestions go, let me know what you think about my suggestions and ideas, etc. and maybe I can provide some advice or help if you really really needed it. Otherwise, extra special good luck with your game and I hope you're able to release it and have a lot of omorashi fans satisified with a game that in at least some way fills their niche that is in the fighting genre. Have a nice day.

1. I'm having issues with the pull-ups, the feature is still in the game, however the models for the diapered character hasn't been fixed up yet. I never though about the submission part, but the tag team part sounds like it'll work well into the game.

2. Yeah, I have a mode like that called LeakHolder, where the character that holds her bladder/bowels the last wins. The mode has a specific time when the player can hold her bodily functions. I  implemented a mechanic where some of the characters has stress incontinence, so trying not to bounce into anything is obviously a good method to win.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I'm working on a fantasy game that I'm making and I wanted to share this with you. It's basically a wetting animation for whenever the women wet themselves in game. This particular charact

Thanks, I'll accept game testers for the game. I'm not finished with the menus, but I'm deciding on whether or not, to put a twerking challenge mode; I don't know, if I'll be able to put the mode in t

Sorry for the lack of gifs earlier, had to reduce the picture size a bit because there are more animations than there are shown in the gifs for desperation.   The animation will have so

Posted Images

Guest rhizagreen

huge fan of the body types on these women 👌 really makes their piss n mess more appealing for me. good luck on your game in general; looks really good so far 😄

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, FromIncognitoMode said:

Hell yes, I'm glad this train is still going. The pee stains look a bit odd, but I still can't wait.

Yeah, I've been having a problem, with both the pee splashes, and the puddle stains; but at least I've made an improvement on some of the look of the textures.

If you start moving around, while you're peeing you can get the effect like in the third picture on the far right. So you won't see much of the dark puddle areas. 

puddles2.thumb.png.ba6150192d6b53a94bd01882dc4b55f7.pngpuddles.thumb.png.35249e4d0523c52f01f603967597ca56.png207095910_puddleimprovement.thumb.png.b1971351a6942fd1b1ad7535d8dc329b.pngpuddles3.thumb.png.ef1ac9eb39ca6be7fb29e8f3c83b2311.png

On 11/6/2019 at 5:49 AM, Alex Oxford said:

This is incredible man, I love it! 

How will the desperation work? Do the characters pee or poo dance with different intensities?

It depends on how urgent, they need to go. Think of it as an indicator, if they really need to go, then the animations will happen. It's basically like in any other game, where depending on, how much health the character has, the character may hold his or her stomach, while limping on their foot to indicate, they could die if they don't get recovered soon. It's the same Idea, with deperations, but the animations are a bit generalized now.

Here's some of the conditions I was working on for the characters and will redo before the demo's ready.

Condition_Front_Urgent.thumb.png.180fb8954261f315a80f96aebbbd996f.pngCondition_Front_Readytoburst.thumb.png.0c9308b0dc46aa1793a64d49da2b75d4.pngCondition_Indifferent.thumb.png.94cb34cb02afcc257654d46f93d5738a.pngCondition_Readytoburst.thumb.png.6a673b67458135435768af2822dbe7bc.pngCondition_Urgent.thumb.png.eaa41ade4af43a005293d0c42afe2fbc.png

On 11/8/2019 at 10:17 PM, heartfulwarm said:

It depends on how urgent, they need to go. Think of it as an indicator, if they really need to go, then the animations will happen. It's basically like in any other game, where depending on, how much health the character has, the character may hold his or her stomach, while limping on their foot to indicate, they could die if they don't get recovered soon. It's the same Idea, with deperations, but the animations are a bit generalized now.

Here's some of the conditions I was working on for the characters and will redo before the demo's ready.

Condition_Front_Urgent.thumb.png.180fb8954261f315a80f96aebbbd996f.pngCondition_Front_Readytoburst.thumb.png.0c9308b0dc46aa1793a64d49da2b75d4.pngCondition_Indifferent.thumb.png.94cb34cb02afcc257654d46f93d5738a.pngCondition_Readytoburst.thumb.png.6a673b67458135435768af2822dbe7bc.pngCondition_Urgent.thumb.png.eaa41ade4af43a005293d0c42afe2fbc.png

Alriiiiight, I like where this is going! 😎 

When you say generalized, what do you mean? Like, the animations are the same for both poop and pee desperation? Are there any specific animations for either of those?

Exacty, the animations will be the same, for both wetting and messing desperation, but if there was a way that I knew of, I would've done it seperately, without making the animations look akward, when it's used with other animations. If I do find a way to make seperate animations, it'll be in the game, but other wise I'll keep it generalized for now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 1:52 AM, That idiot me said:

I'm curious, when do you think we might be able to have a playable demo of the game? It looks really good

Soon, I'm having an issue with the AI, but if you see some issues with the AI, then you'll probably see why.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:12 AM, Takamine said:

It's been a while now you haven't post of any progress in your game, still in development ? Any pics or videos of progress wiil be appreciated ;)

I'll add some soon, had some trouble with my login.

On 8/23/2020 at 1:24 AM, cheese142 said:

So their WILL be diapers in this game? How will they be implemented?  Will they be purely cosmetic? 

Yes there, will be diapers, It'll be something where you can use it as a safety net, to avoid ruining your panties. I wasn't planning it on only being cosmetic. But I'll see.

On 9/10/2020 at 7:43 AM, heartfulwarm said:

Yes there, will be diapers, It'll be something where you can use it as a safety net, to avoid ruining your panties. I wasn't planning it on only being cosmetic. But I'll see.

Interesting.

Will your character be wearing a diaper under her panties?

Or can you strut around with your diaper fully visible?

Will t here also b e a mode where all characters wear diapers in case you don't like watching it get everywhere? 

Edited by cheese142 (see edit history)