Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female experimental (The Weekenders Fanfiction)

A/N: Another commission.

When Lor agrees to drink an excessive amount of Chug-a-Freezes for some experiment of Tish’s, she isn’t really sure what to expect out of it. However, she’s always happy to help her friend out so she doesn’t want to say no, and she’s sure that whatever it is won’t be the worst thing ever. She somehow doesn’t think to suspect that it will be more of a burden on her- and her bladder- and goes along with it from the very beginning.

It starts out simply enough, with her drinking all that is put before her, pausing only when she’s overwhelmed with brainfreeze. Soon enough, her stomach feels full just from how much she’s had to drink, and Tish is taking notes left and right without revealing exactly what she’s writing down. At first, Lor thought it had something to with the frequency of her brain freeze or something like that, but even when the drinks are gone, she still scribbles down notes and makes no sign of stopping or talking or dismissing Lor.

It isn’t long after that that she feels a slight twinge in her bladder, which isn’t much of a surprise. These always go through her pretty quickly, and she’s had so many that it’s not going to be long before it’s overwhelming. Eventually, her bladder is going to so full of all those drinks that she’s going to have no choice but to excuse herself, but for now, she tries to keep quiet, not wanting to distract Tish while she’s working. If she doesn’t distract her, it will probably go much more quickly anyway.

However, time keeps passing, and nothing seems to change, and Lor really wants to ask her what she’s studying. More than that, she wants to go relieve the slight pressure that’s started to build, though she knows that it’s going to get worse and that she’ll likely be running to the bathroom a lot if she doesn’t get it all out at once. In fact, it’s probably better that she’s waiting a little bit longer, but that doesn’t make the silent wait any better for her, especially as she catches herself squirming a few times.

Tish looks up at her and she stops short, trying to look natural, and her friend quietly observes her for so long that she wonders what she could possibly be thinking. Then, she resumes taking her notes without a word and Lor has to resist the urge to groan. What on earth is taking her so long with this? If she keeps this up, it’s definitely going to get to a point where Lor is going to be rather desperate, and she hates to think about what might happen at that point.

She winces as a pang shoots through her bladder, and contemplates asking Tish what’s up, not even caring if she breaks her concentration, but then her friend looks up at her. “How are you feeling?” she asks.

“Mostly the same?” Lor isn’t sure how she’s supposed to answer a question like that. “I mean, I need to go to the bathroom, but that’s about it.”

“Okay.” That’s the only response she gets before Tish resumes scribbling down notes, and she feels herself growing frustrated. What’s that supposed to mean? Isn’t her friend going to take pity on her and let her go to the bathroom? But Tish doesn’t seem to be doing anything of the sort, but Lor’s predicament is not getting any better. Her bladder is filling more and more by the moment, and she knows that it won’t be long before her desperation is incredibly obvious.

“Well, is this going to take much longer?” she asks, irritation plain in her voice.

“It’s going to take as long as it needs to, for me to gather all the data I need.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“If I tell you too much, it could influence the outcome of the experiment, and I don’t want that to happen. It would ruin everything.”

Lor feels a brief pang of guilt, upon hearing that it could ruin things, but it’s hard to feel guilty for long when her bladder begins demanding her attention again. She can’t afford to just stand here forever, just out of pity!

“But…listen, I want to help as much as I can, but this is getting to be a little too much…” She blushes as she speaks, embarrassed to be admitting to just how desperate she actually is. But it’s getting so much worse, and her bladder begins to feel swollen with all the liquid it is trying to contain.

“I’m not done just yet,” is the only reply she’s given.

She wants to scream out in frustration, knowing that she’s being pushed so far that she might end up close to wetting herself. She doesn’t know if Tish understands just how bad it’s getting for her, or if she’s doing this on purpose, or what. All she knows is that her bladder is getting so full that it feels as though it could burst and it’s painful and she can’t even stay still anymore, shifting her weight from foot to foot and jiggling her knees. She starts out subtle with her movements, but soon enough, they are all too obvious to Tish.

And yet Tish barely looks at her, except for a few glances. She can’t be oblivious, and yet she keeps taking notes like it’s nothing. She just keeps ignoring the way her friend struggles, clearly being pushed closer and closer to her own limit. It’s at that moment that Lor begins to realize that this is all completely on purpose, and that this must be the main point of the experiment.

But if that’s the case, when will it end?

“I can’t keep doing this,” she says at last, deciding to put her foot down. “I’ve got to go to the bathroom now, you have no idea how bad I need to pee!”

“But you can’t!”

“Why not?”

“The experiment!”

“Tish, my bladder is going to explode. Seriously, if we keep this up, that’s going to happen.”

“That’s not actually possible. Worst case, you’ll just-”

“I know, but that’s really…” Squirming, she crosses her legs tight and says, “That’s really looking like it might happen soon.” And even as she’s speaking, she feels it growing worse and doubles over, her bladder aching. She clenches a fist to steady herself, whimpering. “Please, just let me…”

“I can’t! If I do that, then it’s going to ruin everything I’m trying to do!”

“But I can’t keep waiting like this!” Lor hates to admit it, but she actually feels close to tears. The strain of holding it like this is proving to be too much for her and she squirms and writhes as she fights against her urge. By now, she isn’t even sure if she could make it to a bathroom even if Tish let her go, but she doesn’t want to give up. She’d rather try, but begging her friend doesn’t seem to be doing her any good at all.

“I’m not going to make it,” she says desperately. “Forget about your experiment!”

“But it’s so important!”

“Not as important as this!”

Their argument continues as the situation becomes more and more hopeless for Lor, who can’t bring herself to physically fight off her friend to make a break for the bathroom. Plus, that much strain would surely cause her to wet herself, and she really, really doesn’t want that to happen. However, as she jams a hand between her legs to stop herself from leaking, she knows that that is a little too likely at this point.

And then, on top of everything, Tish keeps halting her part in their bickering to take more notes, which is incredibly frustrating. Whatever this experiment is, it’s driving Lor absolutely crazy! Her heart feels like it might stop when she feels the first leak, and she’s panicked as she realizes that she’s really going to wet herself if she doesn’t get past Tish and to a bathroom.

She takes a hesitant step, and her friend doesn’t move to stop her, but when she feels another leak, she has to stop short, gasping and grabbing herself, squirming in place as she tries to stop more from escaping. She whimpers and tries to take another step, but then she leaks again, feeling her underwear growing damp as a result. Tish watches her as she struggles, scribbling down notes all the while, and Lor understands that, though she wouldn’t admit it, this is exactly what her friend wanted to happen.

That is Lor’s last thought before she loses control completely, unable to take another step as she doubles over, grabbing herself. She lets out one soft cry and then it fades into a low groan of relief as she begins to wet herself. Her underwear is flooded and then her pants, soaking through and puddling on the floor, and she can only relax as it finally happens.

Her bladder aches as it empties, and even when it is completely empty, she’s left with a dull ache, and it takes her a moment to catch her breath before she turns to Tish, angry. “So, mind telling me what your little experiment was now?”

“Uh...bladder...capacity?”

“Oh, you are so going down,” she grumbles. However, before she can do anything about that, she has to worry about getting herself and this mess cleaned up. She’s humiliated and annoyed, and all she wants to do now is get revenge.

~X~

It isn’t long before she has the opportunity to do so. Though her brothers have a good laugh at her expense when she reveals that she wet herself, once she tells them the details of it and why she wants revenge, she’s able to get some of them to agree out of their sibling loyalty. Soon enough, she has them ready to roll, and what she does is have them overpower and subdue Tish, tying her up so that she can’t move.

Once she’s completely at her mercy, Lor and her brothers begin forcing her to drink glasses of water, one by one, and she is unable to resist, swallowing most of it. After she’s done, she sputters, “What are you doing?”
“An experiment,” Lor replies with a wicked smirk.

“What kind of experiment?” Tish asks stiffly, letting her know that she knows exactly what kind of experiment.

“Bladder capacity,” she replies cheekily. “But I don’t think I’m going to need to take any notes on this. I think my own observations and memory will be enough for this, though I would like to know where you put the notes on me.”

“If I let you have them will you let me go?”

“No way!”
“Absolutely not, then!”

“Fine, fine, have it your way. It doesn’t really matter anyway, and I have my own way of collecting data.” She gestures, and one of her brothers hands her a camera. In the end, she’ll have pictures to trade for the notes. After that, she urges her brothers to leave, though it’s no easy task. Most of them want to hang around to see what happens, but she’s not heartless enough to let them watch Tish be humiliated, even if she’s doing this for revenge. Finally, she manages to herd all of them out of the room, leaving her alone with Tish.

“Would it help if I said I was sorry?” Tish offers her a slight smile, but Lor just laughs at her.

“I don’t think sorry is going to do much now. You made me wet myself! And you didn’t even tell me that’s what we were doing, because you knew I would never agree,” she replies. “But now it’s your time to see what it feels like.”

As much as Tish doesn’t want this to happen, she can’t deny Lor’s point, nor can she help feeling bad for what she did. She wishes she could make it up to her friend in another way, but it doesn’t seem like she has a choice in that regard. Lor is far past being reasoned with, which means that she’s going to have to endure this punishment.

But it doesn’t sound all that pleasant, even as she starts to come to terms with it. Her bladder is already beginning to rapidly fill after all she had to drink, which means that she’s already uncomfortable, especially with the rope that’s used to tie her cutting into her lower abdomen, adding pressure to her bladder even without all the water steadily making its way there. She squirms, but that only makes the rope dig into her further, so she decides it’s for the best for her to stay still. However, she knows that that will only make her lose control faster, in the end. Really, it’s a lose-lose situation no matter how she looks at it, and she knows that, but something inside of her tells hr to keep holding on anyway, even though she knows that this is hopeless.

Lor just watches her with a smug, satisfied expression, and once again, Tish feels guilty about all of this. To see her friend looking so happy to see her suffering like this...knowing that she drove her to this point...she feels awful. She knows that she’ll feel even more awful as her desperation continues to grow, until it reaches the point where she humiliates herself and wets herself, and then Lor will take pictures of her, and Tish decides that she’s going to have to take the bargain and give her the notes in exchange for those pictures being destroyed.

But first, she has to worry about waiting out this torture, and the more signs of desperation she begins to show, the more Lor taunts her with smirks and laughs, occasionally asking her how she’s feeling. She’s struggling so much and when she squirms, forgetting the rope, she winces, the added pressure nearly too much. She makes a sharp, pained noise before taking a few shallow breaths, trying to get herself back under control.

“Bet it’s getting pretty bad, huh?” Lor teases. “Don’t bother apologizing or begging, cos I’m not going to change my mind!”

“I really am sorry, though,” Tish insists sincerely.

“I’m sure you are, especially now! But sorry doesn’t cut it anymore, you know?” She laughs and Tish sighs.

“I know.” And so her punishment continues, and Lor snaps a few photos of her doing her very obvious struggle. She crosses her legs at the ankles, but it doesn’t really do anything for her, as there really isn’t anything she can do to relieve the overwhelming pressure that’s set up in her bladder now that all of the water has made it’s way there and filled her up to bursting.

Tish winces and tries to brace herself for the pressure growing worse, but there really is no preparing herself as she begins to throb horribly and she can barely breathe, the pain grows so severe. Her bladder isn’t going to be able to last much longer like this, and she doesn’t think she should bother holding it anymore, if it’s hurting her so much and if she’s going to be made to wet herself either way.

Lor isn’t going to show her mercy after everything that’s happened, and she knows that, and it really is hurting so badly that she almost feels sick from how much her bladder aches. Tish has to empty herself soon, because she’s being stretched far beyond what her breaking point should be and is only holding on now through sheer force of will. Tears prick at the corners of her eyes and she wiggles, arching backward to try to avoid the bite of the rope, and twisting her legs together.

“You win!” she cries, surprising herself at the last second by trying to beg for mercy. “You win, just please untie me!”

“I already told you that this is your punishment!” replies Lor, laughing to herself. “What kind of punishment would it be, if I just let you get off scott free at the last second? Nope, you’re waiting this out until the end, just like you made me do.”

“I...I know, but it hurts…” she says, and she really would be happy just to have the ropes off of her, even if she had to sit here and not move while she wet herself.

“You’ll just bolt, I’m not falling for that!” A pretty fair assessment, and she has no reason to trust Tish even if she insists otherwise.

And so she bites her lip and squeezes her eyes shut and rubs her thighs together and clenches her fists, fighting as hard as she can right up until the last second, fighting right through her own hopelessness. And then it’s all over, and she lets out one pathetic, broken sob as her bladder gives in.

A hot rush of liquid escapes her all at once, flooding her panties and puddling on the chair beneath her until it spills over, and splatters onto the floor with a loud noise. Her breath comes in quick, sharp gasps and her tears also spill as the puddle on the floor grows, but the relief is so phenomenal that she almost smiles. She’d been so full and finally, finally she’s growing empty and her bladder no longer has to strain itself.

When all is said and done, she’s left a very impressive puddle on the floor and peed for nearly a full minute, and she’s honestly surprised with her own capacity, and almost wishes that she could have taken notes on herself. Of course, now she has to worry about negotiating with her notes for the pictures Lor has been taking the whole time, and getting this mess and herself cleaned up, but she decides that this experiment isn’t as much of a failure as it could have been.

And, at the very least, she can hope that Lor will forgive her for everything now.