Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper wake up pics

On 3/12/2017 at 8:22 PM, Curiousanon said:

if only I knew how to get any of those things

23 hours ago, KnightOfRen said:

I've tried going to bed padded before to see if my body will take the hint and let go while asleep, but so far the only thing that happened was I slept poorly  because I was afraid to wet, which I didn't expect. Maybe I'll try again soon...

Try wetting yourself before you sleep. Just relax and let it come. It takes effort to wet the bed for the first time but it's worth it. But it's going to be much harder if you're worried about it or have any hang-ups.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:55 PM, KnightOfRen said:

I've tried going to bed padded... but so far the only thing that happened was I slept poorly  because I was afraid to wet...

Throw a waterproof mattress cover on the bed. Knowing leaks won't damage the bed, no matter how much you go, is a great way to ease your worries. They even make cloth-topped ones now that don't crinkle!

Goodnites absorbent bed-mats are another option if you're keen to avoid having to clean a mattress protector.

On 3/14/2017 at 0:55 AM, HPattern said:

Throw a waterproof mattress cover on the bed. Knowing leaks won't damage the bed, no matter how much you go, is a great way to ease your worries. They even make cloth-topped ones now that don't crinkle!

I used to make mattress pads that crinkled no matter what. Feeling them under me and hearing the noise made it a lot easier to wet the bed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Unimatrix0
15 minutes ago, honeybell3 said:

That last bed diaper picture, what brand diaper was that? Not one local store sells them. For me at least;/ Are they 'Moli Care'? (if that's how you spell it ^_^')

It's an Abena Abri-Form M4, with medium Northshore stuffer! :D

Guest Unimatrix0

I have doubled and even tripled store brand pullups. Still can't compare to proper diapers. Tripled up, they just about hold a desperate flood (I've measured, about 1L is my capacity), but the above setup can take that and much more! You'll see, if you ever do get proper diaps ^^

Also I have, I did a fic but I haven't continued it, as much as I'd like to. Just lack of motivation...

• 2 months later...

Woke up wet which is common when i wear diapers to bed decided not to change as my coffee will undoubtedly make a diaper change meaningless and continued to fill it as i prepared for my work day......yes i will be wearing to work im 24/7 and dont own any other underwear besides a cloth diaper.

20170620_154406.jpg

20170620_154341.jpg

20170620_154318.jpg

20170620_133858.jpg