Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Really pleased with the feedback, a big thanks to all of you! As well as that, I'm going to continue this story - the camping trip lasts a week, after all, and we've only been there for day 1!

*Bzzt! Bzzt!*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, rather near to my head. I take a moment to adjust to the light flowing through the tent's open flap, and it's only 7am. Everything's still a little blurry as I sit up in my sleeping bag, resting my hands on the cold wet material. Something seems a little off though, what happened last night?

I went to bed, I couldn't sleep, I wet the bed, Sarah kissed me, Sarah went outside and wet herself deliberately, then we both went to bed in Sarah's sleeping bag. That's what I can remember, so I'm a little confused right now - I'm in my own sleeping bag, and Sarah is sat at the other end of the tent, putting her walking boots on.

'Morning sleepyhead' she says cheerily. 'Sleep well?' she asks.

'Yeah, real well' I tell her. 'Too well, I think, I've only gone and wet the bed overnight'

'I saw when I woke up' she says to me. 'Not to worry, could of happened to anyone' she adds, tying her boot-laces. She sits up and looks at me, smiling in a friendly manner. She's already dressed herself in some brown khaki pants and a grey tank-top for the day. I unzip my sleeping bag and assess the damage. Exactly as I remembered last night, though a little paler now it's had time to dry. The stain reaches as high as my shoulders and ankles on either end, with the imprint of my thighs sticking out from the main body of the stain. 

'Err, Sarah, what happened last night?' I ask her. It's a strange question, I know, but I can't quite clearly remember. Sarah blushes slightly, but keeps a straight face.

'Oh, uhh, we sat around the camp fire, had a few drinks, decided it was too scary to go to the toilet and went to bed. I woke up about five minutes ago and you'd wet the bed' She gives me a strange look, as if she's hiding something, but that could just be the light in the tent. I decide to take her word for it

'I had the strangest dream' I tell her. 'I dreamt that we-' I decide to stop. I can only imagine how strange it would be to tell her what I thought happened. It wet the bed, we made out and she wet herself before we slept together in the one bag? Now that I thought about it, it was a little strange. I decide to make something up - 'I-I dreamt I was flying. Over the school. And then I found a toilet, i-i-in the clouds. You can guess where that got me!' I say, patting my wet crotch and smirking. 'I hope none of the students find out...' I mumble as a little extra. Sarah seems a little perplexed, as if she doesn't believe me, as if I've confused her.

'You, uh, you didn't.....' she stutters. 'Oh! O-of course! Oh those dreams where you go to the toilet and wet yourself! Those are the worst, right!' She laughs, but it seems a little forced. 'Still' she continues. 'I won't tell anyone, don't you worry'. She gives me a reaffirming wink before sliding through the tent door, leaving me alone with my wet sleeping bag and pyjamas. I don't know what I can wear tonight, I only bought one pair of pyjama bottoms. I slide them off and put them to one side. My bare legs still glisten a little where they're slightly damp. Bringing my feet around and sitting cross legged, I take of my shirt and put it next to the bottoms. The shirt is dyed a pale yellow and is still a little see-through. I sigh heavily as I realised fully what I've done. Not that I'm embarrassed, just annoyed! If I hadn't been such a wuss I could still have dry, clean pyjamas and a bed. It's not like I even needed to walk all the way to the bathroom, I could have just squatted in a bush or something. I could even have peed outside the tent door. But I didn't, and now I need to find out where I can get clothes washed. While these thoughts are going through my head, I don't notice the sound of footsteps until they stop and someone starts unzipping the tent!

Quick! Hide the wet clothes! Hide the wet sleeping bag! Tent doors nearly open! Err, put them in the rucksack! By the time the door's open, I'm stood up, bent over double, stuffing wet things into a bag with my ass aimed toward the now open flap. Looking between my legs, I see the face of who opened to tent - It's Jamie.

'Oh, I, um, hello miss!' He says. He's really caught an eyeful this time. I spin around and land on my ass, one hand covering my breast, the other one clutching the rucksack in between my legs. I feel myself blush a bright red. Jamie is blushing too, but for another reason, I'm sure

'I, um Jamie!' I half stutter, half shout. 'Don't you know you should knock! And what are you doing here!?'

'I, oh, Miss Crossgrove told me to come here'

I look at him. He looks at me.

'Why?' I ask

'Oh, yeah, she wanted me to tell you where the cleaning block is - it's right next to the toilets'. He tells me this, and I expect him to leave. He doesn't, he stays stood, staring at me. I wonder why for a moment, before remembering that I'm naked. I drop my hand from my breasts and his eyes light up. At this point he's more or less seen all there is to see, me having mooned him only seconds ago.

'Well, what are you waiting for?' I ask him dryly. A little rude, I know, but I'm tired. He starts to come inside the tent, one hand reaching for my breasts. 'No! no Jamie' I stop him quickly.  'I meant for you to leave.'

'Oh' He says, disappointed, dropping his hand again. He slides back out the tent. I can only hope he didn't catch on to the smell...

'I told you yesterday Jamie, that kind of thing never actually happens.'. I shout through the tent walls, and I hear him chuckle. I think he takes it as a challenge. 

I grab the rucksack and pull out the wet pyjamas and sleeping bag. I toss them to one side, and reach in again. I pull out the clothes on the top. Luckily for me, they're dry. I choose my outfit for the day. We'd planned our days before the trip, and today I'll be hiking, then we'll be doing some rock-climbing, then lunch, then a hike back, and finally we'll be doing some team sports in the local field. Probably football or something. I figure that I'll need something comfortable and easy to move in. I settle on green sports-shorts, a white tank top and a pair of white trainers. Under these I wear grey sports bra, grey panties, white knee-high socks with a grey band around the top. Nothing fancy, nice and comfortable. 

I slide on my panties first, then put on the bra. Nice grey ensemble. Then the shirt, then shorts. As I bend over I notice the need to pee. Nothing major, but I'd rather go sooner than later. Me, Sarah, and Miss Greene will be in charge of a group of ten students, though we don't know who we'll be going with. I pull on my socks, then trainers. As I'm tying the laces I realise just how much I have to go. I know I've not got the largest bladder, but still. I'd only peed a couple hours ago. I rub my crotch with one hand to ease my bladder a little as I stand up. I can't quite stand at full height in the tent, which isn't great. As I step forward I knock over Sarah's bag, and some wet clothes fall out. Wet, grey pants. Now, my pyjamas were red and plaid, and where I'd been lying down when I wet them, the stain was around the back, covering the ass and thighs entirely, almost as if the back half of the pants where a different shade to the front. These however had been wet while standing - the stain spread down from the crotch, mushrooming a little near the top before thinning down the thigh, then collecting at the ankles. They had been wet a little while ago, as evidenced by them not dripping when I picked them up. I bought them to my face and smelled them. A little weak, but definitely the smell of urine. So what happened?

I'll assume that Sarah wet them this morning. She had to pee last night, but her sleeping bag was dry. I guess she must have left the tent this morning to go to the toilet and wet herself on the way, but they felt too dry for that to be true. Maybe she left during the night, while I was asleep, and wet herself in the dark. 

Maybe, however - just maybe - what I thought happened had really happened. I was a little drunk and very tired last night, so my memory is a little sketchy. But maybe she really had kissed me, maybe we....

No, she probably wet herself at some point in the night. Explains why she was sympathetic to see me lying in my own puddle. 

Satisfied with this answer, I leave the tent. The morning sun hits me like a train, and it takes my eyes a while to adjust. I make my way over to the toilet block.

The toilet block itself is a mostly unpleasant affair, crumbling red brick on the outside, two wooden door frames painted black and labelled 'ladies and gentlemen' as the entrances to the toilets. There's a tap on the wall outside overlooking over a drain. The floor is a dirty white tiled one, with mysterious puddles here and there. Could they be water, could they be wee, who knows. Best not to step in them either way. Hopping through the puddles I reach the stalls - the first one doesn't have a lock on the door and faces straight out into the field. The second one is out of order. The third one is occupied. The fourth one is clogged. There's not a fifth stall. Shuffling foot to foot, I head outside. I wouldn't do this usually, but I'm desperate - I walk into the boys. Three urinals, two stalls. One stall hasn't got a door, the other houses a yellow lake. Looks like I can either wait for the one stall in the ladies, or...

I could use a urinal.

Never tried before, never even thought about trying seriously. My bladder likes the idea though, as it loses a drip in excitement! I shuffle over to it. I look around one last time. Am I really going to do this? Y-yes, I have to! I pull my shorts and panties down to my knees, then rise onto my tip-toes, nearly losing balance as I do. I lean toward the urinal a little, and I hold myself open with two fingers. I breathe in. I breathe out. I relax. I feel my bladder release itself, first I hear the hiss as it jets out, followed by the splatter of pee against the ceramic bowl. I'm really doing this! I sigh as the relief hits me, and I try to ignore the hot splatters of droplets against my bare thighs. I look down. So far it's going well - I haven't let any slide down my thighs, none of it is landing in my panties (which have one single black stain in the dead-centre), and my thighs aren't getting wet enough to notice. It's all going well - but then I start hearing voices

'That you in there Micky?' I hear shouted from outside. A boys voice, all to familiar - Jamie. 'You'll never guess what I saw -' His face swings around the door and he shuts up pretty quickly. I blush and brace myself for another embarrassing experience. 'Oh, I, um, hello' He says to me, walking over. He takes the urinal next to me. I stare at the ceiling. In my peripheral vision I see him eye me up and down as he starts to pee. My face is bright red, I can feel it. 'Err, wrong toilet miss' he tells me

'What? Oh, yeah' I respond. Not like I hadn't noticed. 'The ladies were full, and I was desperate' I tell him. My stream slows to a trickle and stops, a few drops falling barely an inch from my shorts and onto the floor. I pull my shorts up. 'Done now though' I tell him, heading over to the open stall, leaning in and taking a square of tissue. I wipe myself inside my shorts, then drop the tissue in the bowl. 'See you at breakfast' I say, hurrying out. This is going to be some week...

I make my way over to the food hall after washing my hands on the tap outside.

'Lovely morning isn't it' Pipes up one of the boys as I pass a table on the way to the back of the hall. It's one of Jamie's friends, Dan. 

'Certainly was!' I reply cheerily - the sun was shining, there was a slight dew on the grass, the breeze was cool and refresh-

'Jamie says he even saw a full moon!' Dan grins at me, as I blush like a cherry. I don't know what to say, so I try to compose myself and head over to the teachers table, leaving the boys as they chuckle among themselves. News certainly travels fast...

Picking up some cereal and some fruit on the way over, I reach the teacher's table and sit myself on the end, next to Sarah, who is halfway through a bowl of cornflakes. 

'You get my message?' she asks me.

'Hm? Oh, yeah' I answer. 'You sent Jamie with it'. She nods to confirm. 'He came in right as I was picking something up' I tell her, quietly now. 'Completely mooned him'

She laughs when I tell her this, spraying milk from her mouth as she tries to hold back laughter. 'You didn't!' She says, I nod. 'I bet he was shocked!'

'That's one way to put it'

By the time I've finished breakfast, me and Sarah have more or less talked about everything twice over, and drank about four cups of tea each. As we both pour ourselves a fifth, I realise the effect it's having on my bladder - I already need to pee. No fair! It's only been half an hour since my last one! Still, I have had four going-on five cups of tea, I suppose it has go somewhere. We sit down back at the breakfast table with our fifth cup and carry on talking. Ms Jameson comes and sits with us while we talk. She's the teacher who organised the whole trip.

'Morning ladies' she begins, putting on her professional voice. She's going to remind us what we're doing today. 'You both know what you'll be doing, I presume?'

'Yup' Me and Sarah reply together. First the hike, then the rock climbing, then lunch, the-'

'Good' She interrupts. She never was the most polite. 'We'll be leaving in half an hour, here is the list of students in your group' She says, handing us a sheet of paper. 'On the flip side are emergency contacts and what not, Miss Greene will be in charge of any first aid in your team'. She finishes and leaves me and Sarah to our tea.

Fifteen minutes later and most of the hall is now empty, though me and Sarah are among the last few still in. We're now on our seventh cups of tea - we're not even thirsty, it's just an excuse to sit and talk for a bit. Mind you, seven cups have really pounded their ways through me and into my bladder. Feeling a little desperate now, I'm reminded of last night. I decide to ask Sarah about it.

'Sarah' I begin. 'I really don't want to sound weird, but did we do anything last night?'

'Like what?' she asks, acting a little shifty.

'Anything in the tent?'

'Such as?'

She's pressuring me to make the first move. I don't want to, but I have to. 'After I wet myself in bed, did we get up to anything?'

'I-I wouldn't know, we were both asleep when you wet the bed'. She's blushing.

'Did you wet yourself?' I ask her, changing the vein a little.

'No! N-no, I didn't' 

'Why were your pyjamas wet this morning then?' I ask. She blushes. She thinks for a moment.

'A-after you wet the bed...' She begins. 'We, um, we...'. Now we're getting somewhere. 'We, uh, I, had to pee real bad....so I left the tent, b-but it was really dark, and I-I...'

She pauses. 'You did what?'

'I wet myself!' she admits. 'I couldn't hold it, and it was too dark to go to the toilet so I decided to wet myself.....sorry for not telling you the truth, I was a little embarrassed.'

I nod at her. Maybe I did dream our kiss...

We change the conversation, have another tea, then decide to leave to start the day. First I head over to the toilet block though.

Once again, the building isn't too pleasant, but this time it's also full. There are queues at both doors, and they aren't moving very fast. Not worth waiting for, I decide, so I head back to our tent. Sarah's taking our wet clothes off the floor, presumably to take them to the cleaning room. She doesn't notice me as I head over.

'Boo!'

'Yeep!' she yelps, dropping the wet clothes as she does. 'Don't do that!' she says. I nearly pee'd!' I chuckle as she says this

'Better not pee yet' I tell her, 'the queues are a couple miles long'

'Aww, are you kidding?' she asks, clutching her crotch. 'I really gotta go! Seven cups of tea have just run through me'

'Same here, I feel like I might burst at any moment'

She smirks at me. 'How about we look for a bush or something, out the way'. I like her thinking. Most of the other teachers and all the students will be getting ready to leave, but me and Sarah were ready before we left our tents. We where the only two in the food hall that weren't in pyjamas. I grin back at her and nod. 'Let's go!' she says

We head out of our tents and around the back of the food hall. There's nothing behind it, except a hedge and a three foot wide dirt path leading around the back. We don't think we were saw on the way there...

'Well! We're here!' says Sarah.

'Where are we?' I ask

'In private, silly!' she says. 'Let's get peeing!'. She kicks of her boots, no socks in them. She pulls her pants down to her knees.

'You want me to keep watch?' I ask. 'Make sure no-one comes over'

'No no, don't do that, it would look suspicious' she tells me. She hikes up her shirt to just under her breasts and leans against the wall of the court so her thighs are parallel with the ground. She's wearing pink panties, which she doesn't take down. She tilts her head back and grins as she relaxes her bladder. A soft hiss before pee begins to stream out from between her legs and spatter onto the grass.

'Uhh, Sarah?' I begin. She looks over at me, eyes half open

'mmyeah?' She half moans, dreamily.

'You forgot your panties' I tell her. She looks down at them, then back at me, peeing all the while.

'No I didn't, I'm wearing them' she says

'That's my point'

It takes her a moment, before she responds. 'Oh yeah'. Her pee continues to splatter on the grass, now having formed a muddy puddle that reaches the heels of her bare feet. 'Too late now!' she giggles. As she continues to pee, I get the strange notion that she's doing it on purpose. She meant to wet her panties. She can see the gears turning in my head and grins at me again. 'It's kinda nice' she says. 'Warm, sticks to you' She pulls the fabric of her skin before letting it slap back into place, but making sure I get a view of her naked form as pee continues to trickle out of it. 'You should try it!'

I chuckle a little. 'No thanks Sarah' I say. 'I'm wearing grey panties under these shorts. If I wet 'em it'll really stick out'

She looks a little disappointed, but understanding. 'Your loss' she reminds me. Her stream begins to slow down, slapping into the muddy puddle as it does. She clenches visibly, and another jet falls through, before she stands off the wall and pulls her pants up. She runs her foot through the puddle once, giggling, before planting her feet back into her boots. She looks at me, with a very satisfied grin. 'You turn!'

Bip! Bip!

'Oh, too late' she says, looking at her watch. 'We better leave now'

'But I have to p-'

'You'll have to hold on' she tells me, hiding a smirk. She pats me on the shoulder. 'You can make it Catherine!' she says. I don't think I can

We head back to the tents, where the students are being briefed on the day ahead. I check my list. One name stands out. I'll let you guess who's it is

'Now then!' Shouts Miss Greene, who seems to have snuck up behind us, making me jump. 'My group! That's Finley, Vinny, Agatha, Jessie, Lucas, Anna, Jamie, and Mikhail'. Jamie visibly grins when he hears his name called. I know that Vinny and Lucas are his friends, but he's not grinning for them. To prove my point he winks at me. I smirk back, hopping foot to foot.

The hike leads us through a local forest. The journey will take us to a local cafe, where we'll likely have a cup of tea and a sit down, before we turn back. Miss Greene leads the group from the front, I guard the back, Sarah sort of hovers between the two of us. She mostly takes my role though, I'm too busy holding my bladder while trying not to look like I'm about to piss out a lake. Unsuccessfully. Miss Greene catches on to this, and heads over to me.

'You alright Catherine?' She asks me. 'You look like you need a wee'

I nod rapidly. 'I really do!'

She laughs. 'Do you think you'll make it to the cafe? We've still got about an hour 'till we get there'

An. Hour. 'No! I don't think I will'

She looks at me for a moment while we walk. Making sure that the group is in line, she decides what to do.

'Right, Cathy, You fall back a little and go in a bush or something. Sarah can cover you, I'll keep these lot in check, catch up when you're done'

I nod thankfully. 'Thank you! Oh, thank you!' I dart off to one side, watching as Miss Greene tells Sarah the plan. Sarah heads on over, grinning.

'Still gotta pee?' she asks. She knows the answer 'Can't make it?' I shake my head. 'Sure you can!' she says. 'You gotta hold on till we get there Catherine, you're not a little girl any more!' She's clearly joking around, and I can't hold back a giggle, but on the other hand I can't hold on. Now that we're a few yards from the group, I jam my hands into my crotch

'Oh god Sarah, I REALLY gotta go!' She seems taken aback a little by my sudden outburst, but I can't help it. A devious look comes over her.

'Okay, let's make a bet'

'no.'

'Don't be a spoilsport!' She says 'We have to. Or I won't let you pee'

'You can't stop me peeing!' I say.

'Sure I can, watch' she says, turning around and walking away. I can't pee without her making sure no-one else sees!

'No no! Come back!' She turns around slowly as she can, grinning all the while. 'What was the bet?'

'You gotta drink my whole bottle of water first. And your one as well'

'What!?'

'Drink!'

'You evil woman!' I laugh at her, she laughs back. She hands me her bottle.

'Once you're done with both bottles you can pee. If you don't drink 'em both I'm walking off'

I nod furiously, hopping foot to foot. I take her bottle and drink. I watch as the water line goes down, bit by bit, until, ten seconds after I started, the last drop goes down my throat. I gasp for air, handing her bottle over. She slowly, takes it from me. Very slowly. She holds it in my hand for a couple seconds.

'Sto-o-op!' I moan, thighs pressed together. She takes my other bottle from me, before I can react. 'Hey!'

She puts in on the floor, in front of my feet, and then grabs my hands as she stands up, pressing them to my side

'You're not gonna wet yourself are you?' she grins

'Sara-a-ah!' She swings my hands side to side.

'One more bottle little Cathy, then you can go - don't bend your legs though!'

I bend over at the waist and reach for the bottle. My bladder screams and nearly bursts in my shorts, but I hold on - only just. I pick up the bottle. Sarah takes it out my hand and puts it on the floor again. 'Looks like you dropped it!' she teases me, prodding me in the belly. I damn near just give up and wet myself to prove a point, but I'm not letting her get the better of me! I bend down again and pick it up. I open the bottle hastily and begin drinking. 'There's a good girl!' she says to me As the last drop goes into me, my bladder almost gives way entirely. I scramble for the waistline of my shorts.

'Uh uh uhh!' Sarah says, holding my hands to my sides again. 'You gotta let the water go down!'

'Sarah! It's gonna go down my legs! Come on!'

'It's gonna feel real good!' she teases. It really would! 'Imagine how good it will feel! Drip drip dr-'

I cut her off by giving her a kiss, straight on her lips. Nothing too romantic, just a real quick peck. It works, it stuns her for a moment, just long enough for me to break free and dive back. I land on my ass, no time to get up though, I scramble for my shorts again and pull them up to my knees. I'm sat on the side of the dirt path, knees up, with my shorts round them

And not a moment too soon! Right as my shorts and panties reach my knees, I lose control and begin to pee! 'Hahaaaahhh!' I half laugh, half moan as I pee, the stream hissing out and carving a wet streak in the dirt. Sarah is still a little stunned, her hands floating in front of her, as she grins inanely.

'You cheeky little!' she laughs, blushing. I smirk smugly back as I pee into the dirt. My stream is a pretty clear, pale yellow. Where I've drank so much tea in such a short time, the liquid's ran right through me. And now I've got two bottles of water in me, I'd wager they'll be coming out soon! But for now, I win - I let my legs fall to the sides, being held up in an open 'V' shape by the shorts around my knees. Sarah can't help looking.

'Like what you see!' I joke. She smirks and sits next to me while I continue peeing. The stream is running into the middle of the dirt path and then running down back the way we came.

'Looks like you win this time' she says to me. 'But next time...' She doesn't finish, instead she lets me guess what she means.

'Come on now Sarah, not in front of the students'

'Not even your boyfriend Jamie?' she grins at me

'You! He's not my boyfriend! It's not even legal!' I tell her, laughing. 'Besides, he's not my type!'

'What is your type?' She asks me

'I dunno, funny, smart, caring-'

'long walks down the beaches' she cuts in with a mocking voice. 'Come on, you can come up with something more original!'

'Alright then, smart ass! What's your type?' I ask her

'I know my type' she says, grinning, one eyebrow raised. 'Smart, funny...blonde.....Some one I can spend a lot of time with........'

She's looking me dead in the eyes now. Her playful, cheeky smirk has turned to something much more sincere. A longing, loving look in her eyes. The mood is a little off-set by the trickling of pee into the dirt, though it slowly tapers off as my bladder empties. I pull back on my shorts as she continues.

'About my height, perhaps a little shorter. Maybe a little naive at times....someone like.....like.....'

'Like?' I ask her

'S-someone....someone like you' And she kisses me. Without time to react, she swings her upper body into mine, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me onto the floor. I lie on my back, she stays sat but with her body twisted, and she kisses me. I'm too surprised to really react, but I can see her blush and close her eyes, the heat of her face on mine is a little overwhelming. Her lips are soft, just like last night. I can feel her blush as her face heats up, lips caressing mine. She moves one hand from my shoulder to my breast, and takes a breath of air before kissing me again. I close my eyes as we kiss. She rubs my breast gently in her hand, caressing it through the shirt. I can feel every finger on me tremble as she does so. She closes her fingers slightly, pulling at my bra. She pulls her head back slowly, gently opening her eyes as I open mine. A slight line of saliva hangs between our mouths before snapping and falling onto my chin. My mouth is a little damp where she's kissed me. I gently raise my hand and wipe it dry with a finger. She looks into my eyes, her eyes full of love and fear. I don't really know how to react, so I smile. She smiles back.

'S-someone like you...' she says again, sitting up. I sit up with her. I look in her eyes, though she stares down at the floor. I do like Sarah - she's easily one of the best friends I've ever had...But do I love her? I-I don't know.....I can't honestly say no......

'Sorry....' she whispers to me. She looks worried and upset. She thinks she's done something very wrong.

'Y-you kissed me last night, too....didn't you?'

She nods, eyes closed.

'I...um....' She mumbles. We're both lost for words. I put one arm round her shoulder. She looks me in the eye, and I draw my face close to hers, almost resting it on her shoulder. I smile at her again. She smiles back, a little easier. Using my hand, I pull her head gently onto my own shoulder and kiss her on the forehead. I hear her giggle gently.

'Come on, we'd better catch the others' I say to her. She nods. We both stand up, but don't head off yet. She takes my hands in hers. She goes to say something, but I cut it off with a finger. 'We can discuss it later Sarah' I whisper. She grins at me gently. She hands me my empty bottle and we make our way to the group, leaving my puddle behind us.

'Still gonna make you pee later' she giggles at me. 'Right in your pants!'

'I'd like to see you try!' I giggle back, and we catch up with the rest of the group, who are none the wiser

I like where this is going. 

When is there finally going to be a round of hot, wet, kinky girl on girl? The anticipation is killing me! 

And that is exactly what I like. The pace is excellent, because you just WANT it to happen. Sarah certainly knows that she wants Catherine, and our heroine is just a little hesitant, but wants it, too. There is so much sexual tension. Please continue.

Edited by randomkath (see edit history)

We reach the rest of the group in a couple minutes, though we had to jog. Sarah gives me a cheeky wink before heading to the front of the group to keep order. The group is mostly quiet, we're here as more of a 'just in case' than a necessity. I take my place a the back, with Vinny, Jessie, and, of course, Jamie.

'Whose idea was a hike?' Moans Vinny. 'All the stuff to do around this place - all the activities they do here - and we're bloody walking!'

Jessie, Jamie and I all chuckle. He has a point

'Aren't you enjoying the lovely serene air?' Asks Jessie, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. 'Don't you love the strange smells from the nearby farms? Aren't you a fan of this (she almost trips) really uneven floor?'

'No!' says Vinny. 'There's nothing here but trees - we're going to be around trees the whole time we're here, why do we need to walk through them?'

'Don't you worry Vin!' I say. 'The next part of the hike goes through a field, there won't be any trees'

'Oh come on!' moans Vinny. 'We won't even have trees to look at - Miss, why are we doing this?'

'You know' I say. 'I'm not sure. I guess you can just enjoy being in the company of your friends from school'

'I know I am!' says Jamie, who I've only just noticed is behind me. 'Lovely view as well'. I know full well what he means

'You can look at the view from in front of me' I tell him, hiding a grin. Jamie catches me hiding my grin.

'Believe me miss, I can't' He tells me. Subtle.

The field we're walking through is segregated from the forest by a hedgerow surrounding it, with a wooden gate in the middle of every wall, large enough for a tractor or for eight students and three teachers. There's a drinking fountain by the gate, which me and Sarah fill our bottles from. While I wait for my bottle to fill, Sarah tells me to do something

'Take a drink' She says. I look at her. 'Go on, quick drink'. She doesn't have a cheeky playful voice, or a nervous one. She sounds like she's giving me actual advice. 'You need to keep hydrated while walking, good for the health'. I eye her carefully, but she doesn't flinch. She said she'd make me wet myself earlier, so this seems suspicious. She doesn't respond to my doubting look, so I trust her. I dip my head down and drink from the fountain. The water is cool and refreshing, and more than welcome. It's fairly warm, and in the forest this means it's also fairly humid. I wipe some of the water on my head, and carry on drinking. A good five seconds or so of drinking and I pull away. Sarah is grinning

'Keeps you cool, hydrates you' she lists of the benefits. Then she winks at me. 'Fills the bladder!'

She's got a great poker face. She was getting me to drink more so I'll be more likely to pee. Still, I'd only peed about twenty minutes ago, so I shouldn't need to go again any time soon.

So why do I?

She grins at me, then turns to the students. 'Don't drink too much guys, the only toilets are at the cafe, and that's still a couple miles from here!' The students nod, and Sarah looks at me. As Miss Greene and the students begin to walk forward, Sarah makes a point of holding back to tell me something

'Of course' she begins, whispering into my ear. 'If you need to go already, you might have to go in the bushes, but we can't let you keep doing it'. She smirks. We both start walking behind the class.

'You know' she starts. 'If you drink a little bit, then go for a wee, then drink, then wee, and so on - that your body gets used to letting the water go right through, and you'll need to go more often. She grins at me cheekily. It explains why I need to go already. She puts a hand around my waist and pulls on me, squeezing my bladder a little. 'You don't need to go yet do you?' she asks.

'N-no!' I stammer. She knows. She smiles at me.

'Thought you might' she says. 'Better get holding'. And with that she jogs ahead to the middle of the class.

We keep walking for a good twenty minutes and we reach a dirt road. We've gone through the field and are now in another forest path. This one has a much more even path and fewer trees. Which means less cover if I need to stop and squat down anywhere - and boy do I need to go. My bladder feels heavy, more so with every step. Not quite at the level of bursting, but I'm getting nearer. As we walk, we go past a wooden sign post, with various place names, including the little cafe that is our halfway point. 1 mile left, should take about fifteen minutes if we keep a steady pace. Will I be able to make it? I press my hand on my bladder, pushing a little harder than I mean to. I feel like I can make another fifteen minutes. Maybe. If I'm lucky. 

Sarah looks at me. She smiles knowingly. I must be showing signs already.

'You need a wee?' Jamie asks, startling me. 

'Hm? No, I'm fine' I lie to him. He doesn't buy it.

'I know that look Miss!' he says to me. 'You're bursting, aren't you!'

I blush and nod.

'Think you'll make it?' he asks me. A little personal, but I answer honestly

'No idea' i admit. 'Drank way more than I should have'

'I know that feeling' He tells me. 'You need to pace yourself or you get too drunk too fast'

'No, no, it's water! I've drunk too much water!' I tell him, choosing to ignore his comment on drinking while under-age.

'Ha ha, I know' he says. 'That's what I meant, water, ha ha, I was, err, joking'. Jamie's a terrible liar.

'Wa-a-ay too much water' I carry on, not really realising that I'm still talking to Jamie. 'Gotta pee, gotta pee...'

'You want to go in a bush or something?' He says. 'I-I'll keep watch, make sure no-one comes over'. Keep watching me more like. 

'No thanks Jamie' I say to him. He looks a little dissapointed. 'I'm sure I'll make it'. I'm not sure I'll make it.

Ten miles further down and I'm struggling to walk without hobbling. The forest has become more dense, and there are small rises and falls in the floor, enough that Finley, Agatha and Lucas have fallen over a couple times. No-one got hurt, but everyone did chuckle.

Each incline is hell on my bladder. Every time I step up I put pressure on it, and I'm sure I must be wincing and moaning a little - Sarah keeps smirking at me, and Jamie seems a little hot under the collar. 

Then we reach another dip and incline. The dip is very sharp, almost 45 degrees down. The incline looks to be about 25 going up, but is almost twice the height. Good.

Everyone sort of stumbles down the dip - I fall flat on my face, cue the short chuckle from everyone. Pushing myself up from the floor, a few leaves sticking to my face, I feel my bladder nearly give way. Standing on my two feet, I clamp my crotch hard with both hands. Sarah and Jamie are both watching - Sarah is smirking, Jamie looks eager, mouth agape.

'Y-you okay Miss?' he asks. I nod, hands clamped.

'y-you go on with the others' I tell him. 'I think I'm about to wet myself'

'Don't stop here, 'miss'' Sarah whispers into my ear as Jamie clambers up the incline. 'Look at what's just ahead...'

I glare at Sarah, she catches it and giggles a little. She pats my backside as she jogs to the top of the incline, turns and waits for me. 

'You can do it Miss Rose!' she shouts. I look up at her. The others have left. Now's my chance. I undo my shorts button, and pull down the fly. She darts over to me. I begin to pull them down. She can't stop herself running down the incline and charges into me, sending us both to the floor. I still have both hands on my crotch, now clamped together. My shorts are about halfway down my thighs, but my panties are still on. Which is just as well, as I hear footsteps approach.

'Do you need any help mis-' Jamie says, before stopping quiet. Sarah is sat on top of me, smirking. My knees are in the air, and Jamie has a direct line of sight to my backside. He starts to come over. 'Everything alright?'

'Hm? Oh, yes!' Sarah tells him, still sat on me and grinning. I just fell down is all!'

'I think he means me, Sarah' I say. She stands up off of me and I pull my shorts up. Jamie is smirking too now.

'What happened?' he asks.

'I was readjusting my shorts' I tell him.

'Why was Miss Crossgrove sat on top of you?' he asks.

'She fell over on the way down' I tell her.

'Why was she coming over to you?' He asks, as the three of us start our way up the incline.

'I don't really know - hmm!' I can't stop a moan as we head up the incline. My bladder is screaming for release. I moan with each step, and Sarah and Jamie seem to love each one I make.

'There you are Miss Rose!' Sarah says loudly when we reach the top. 'The toilets are just over there, not long now!'. I can tell she's saying it loudly so that Jamie knows what's going on. From the top of the incline we can see the little cafe, with some wooden tables sat around it, and a separate toilet block.

'You gotta pee?' He asks me again. 'Is it bad?'

'I-I'll be fine' I tell him.

We start walking down, Jamie a few steps behind I and Sarah. On the one hand, I know he's staring at my ass. On the other hand, him watching means that Sarah won't try and pull on my waist or grab my ass and try to make me pee. 

Within five minutes we reach the cafe. While Miss Greene goes over and orders 11 cups of tea, the students all make a dash for the toilet. The toilet block is just two cubicles, just my luck. I'm about to get at the back of the queue when I hear someone calling me

'Excuse me, Miss Crossgrove!'

It's Headmaster Micheals. He beckons me over to himself, sat on one of the benches.

'Yes sir?' I begin. He's quick to respond

'Bit of an emergency' he tells me - certainly is, I'm about to burst. 'There's been a police report of an incident nearby, we need to get the students back to the campsites as quickly as possible, we've bought the minivan to get them over'

An incident? This can't be good. I feel like I'm about to have an incident.

'Hold on, er, sir' I begin. Need to be respectful. Need to pee. 'The minivan will only seat nine'

'I know' He tells me. 'Miss Crossgrove says that you and her will be okay to walk back to the site together, is this okay with you?'

NO IT IS NOT 'Yeah, that's f-fine' I say to him. 'I-it'll be safe, right?' I ask

'Of course' says the Headmaster. 'But we'd rather be safe than sorry, so we're taking all students back to the site'

'So they're going to take them back, and we're walking' says Sarah suddenly. 'Let's start now and get ahead'

'But I have to-'

'Come on Miss Rose' Sarah insists, taking me by the shoulder. 'We'll finish our drinks quickly then, if you really want' she adds, handing me a large coffee. I wanted hot chocolate!

Sir Micheals smiles at me, raising his own cup. I and Sarah smile back, raising ours, and drinking. I'm trying to hide both frustration and desperation, which isn't easy when I feel like I should be peeing right now. On the one hand, Headmaster Micheals doesn't know me too well, and I want to make a good impression. On the other hand is Sarah, grinning smugly at me as she sips her coffee. I drink from mine. My bladder protests as the coffee goes down my throat. Thanks Sarah.

'Thank you Sarah' I say to her, trying to sound civil, having finished our coffees. The students are back and being funnelled onto the bus. Me, her and the headmaster are watching the students get on. 

'Well, we'll see you back at camp' Headmaster says to me. 'See you soon'

'I'm just going to go and-' I begin

'No you're not' says Sarah. 'You've already had a coffee, get another back at camp' she says, patting me on the back. Headmaster Micheals chuckles.

'I don't blame her wanting more' he says. 'This is a good cup of tea'. He smiles at us, taking our cups for us to the nearest bin. 'I'm sure you can come back another time this week!' he says cheerily, heading to the van. He climbs in, the doors shut, and the van drives off. I sigh and almost wet myself on the spot.

'Let's get going!' says Sarah, who drags me by one arm, away from the toilets. I'm too desperate to protest, and can only follow, grabbing at my crotch with one hand. She drags me, half running toward the mound we passed on the way here. With each step I feel my bladder losing more and more control until

*drip*

I jerk my hand from Sarah and jam both hands in between my legs. I bend over at the waist and hold tight, as I try to regain control. I feel like I'm about to lose my bladder where I stand.

'Whatssamatter Katie?' Sarah asks me, putting on an oh-so-innocent voice. 'Do you need the toilet?'

'Sarah.....I swear to hnnnnn~~'. It takes ALL my effort not to leak. ALL. I can't even talk without leaking. 

'Why didn't you go when we were at the toilet block?' She asks me, one finger to her mouth. 'Gee Catherine! You should have said! Would you like to go back?' 

I glance over. I wouldn't reach the toilet before I starting going to the toilet. I shake my head

'You think you'll make it?' she says to me, almost surprised. I'm going to have to pee in a bush. 'You can't go in a bush or anything before we get to camp now Catherine!' she adds. 

'I can. I will' I hiss.

'I wouldn't be so sure Kattie!' she says, dropping her act, sounding now like she's loving every moment. She drags me by the arm again and pulls me. I lose a spurt immediately but can't pull back this time - I drip all the way to the incline and dip. We reach the top of the incline and Sarah stops. By now my green shorts have a notable wet patch, and there are wet streaks down my legs to my knees. 

'Nearly there now' Sarah says, echoing her earlier promise. 'You can go at the bottom'

I can go! She said I can go! I hobble over the incline, and slowly shuffle to the bottom, losing a couple more spurts.

'You made it Cattie!' She says, feigning pride, really over the top. 'You did it! Well Done!' She hugs me tightly as she does, squeezing at my bladder. I don't hold back and I squirt pee into my shorts again, down my legs and a little on hers. She lets go and steps back. There's a wet streak on her pants now, starting from the bottom of her pocket and reaching within 3 inches of her knee. She smiles at me. 

'Gee, Cat, you gotta pee!' She smirks at me again. 'Not yet though!'. She fingers at the wet streak I've left on her leg. 'You know, Cat, that where you've been drinking so much, and peeing so much, that your pee is basically clean'. I lose another spurt into my shorts, moaning as it sloshes out and splatters onto the floor. 'See? Your pee is clear, like water. You could drink that if you really wanted'

'C-can I pee yet?'

I'm too desperate to even realise I can pee whenever I want. Right now I'm just assuming she's in command.

'Not yet, Cattie, we haven't finished our little science lesson!' she smirks. She doesn't even teach science. 'Do you know what a fetish is?' She asks. I nod. 'What is it?' she asks.

'I-i-t's, It's a, Hnnn (I spurt again), it's a sexual attraction to something that isn't.....hnn (another spurt, my shorts have a wet patch that reaches the back of my ass and front of my thighs), an attraction to something not usually sexual'....I wait for her to respond. She doesn't. She waits. I wait. 

'Well, that's one type of fetish. I was referring to the traditional African doll. BEEP! You get a penalty!'

'n-no...'

'Ye- yes!' she mocks me, stepping closer. 'You get to chose your forfeit'

'Let m-me pee...'

'Okay. You can pee' She says. I go to take down my shorts. She grabs my hands. 'I said you can pee. I didn't say where, or when, or that you could do anything else'. She grins at me. Tears have formed in my eyes by now, purely from the relief I've got from spurts. Speaking of spurts, I spurt heavily into my shorts. It splatters on the floor loudly.

'Don't pee yet, Miss Rose' She tells me. 'You don't want to get your shoes wet!'. I look at her. She nods. 'Take 'em off!' she tells me. I go for the waistband again.

'No no no! The shoes!'

'S-s-s-sarah...... (*fshh*)'

She holds my hands, which are soaked in my still warm pee. 'Take 'em off.'

I bend over and squirt hard, moaning as I do.

'Come on now, hold it!' she tells me. I'm trying!

I pull at the laces, dripping slightly. I pull of the first shoe. Sarah takes the shoe and pours a little bit off pee out of it. I grab the second shoe and pull on the laces. I pull the shoe off and stand up, emptying this shoe myself, and chucking it onto the other. I stand bent at the knee, hands on my thighs to keep me up. 

'Wouldn't want to get those socks wet either would you?' She asks. I nod. I go to take one off - it's already soaked around the top, down to the little grey band that goes around, just below the top.

'Here, I'll help' says Sarah, pulling the other down. I lift my foot up and she peels it off - this sock is soaked to the soles. I then take off the other. She puts the socks in my shoes.

'Before you can pee' she says, interrupted by me going 'Haaa!' as I spurt hard. 'Before you can pee' she continues. I need to figure out your forfeit. I stand with my legs clamped together, one foot on top of the other, bobbing up and down. Pee is dripping from my thighs and hitting the dirt. At this point I should just give up and wet myself, but I've been trying so hard to hold it that I have to hold on until Sarah lets me go!

She picks up my shoes and socks. 'Here's your forfeit' she starts. 'No shoes or socks until we get to camp! Maybe next time you'll get my answers right! Anyway, next question. If you get this one wrong, you'll have to take off your shorts and underwear too!'

'B-but Sarah, (spurt), I can't! The p-police are here, I'll get arrested!'

'Don't get it wrong then. If you get it right, you can pee!'

'Okay, ask the.....ask the-......hmmm (Another squirt that runs down my legs), ask the question'

'Firstly, stand properly. Feet apart, hands by your side!'

Oh god. I plant my bare feet at shoulder width. Immediately I lose some control and begin to dribble through my shorts. Sarah grins. I let my hands fall limp and I grip my teeth. I'm digging my toes into the dirt and slapping the sides of my thighs as I can't stop the tiny stream running down my legs. It begins to pool at my foot before Sarah continues.

'Remember, Cat, wrong answer means no shorts or underwear. Right answer means you can wee! Here goes - What animal am I thinking of?'

What.

'S-s-sarah!'

'Just guess!'

I'll be walking home naked, I just know it. Right now though, letting out another spurt, I could really do with being naked. That way I'll stop wetting myself at least.

'Err, a sheep?' I say.

'Nope, wrong answer!' she says. Who'd of guessed. 'I was actually thinking of a sausage dog!' I start pulling at my shorts. 'Hold on'. She says. 'I think you were close enough. you can pee'

'Oh, thank you!' I say. I waste no time taking her up on her offer. I fall to my knees, ass resting on my heels, and begin to pee. The stream thrusts into my panties, hissing and foaming as it does, then it flows down my thighs, down to my knees and pooling on the floor. What doesn't stream down my legs pours out my shorts and onto my bare soles, trickling down between my toes before too pooling around them. All the while I moan loudly, too busy wetting myself to care. The air is filled with the sound of pee hissing into fabric and onto dirt as I push down on my bladder and let it squirt out of me. My moan begins to change into gentle laughter as I giggle with relief. I can feel myself blushing a vibrant red as I feel a warm coat covering all of my thighs. The individual streaks that I'd had before have now become one massive stream, with small streams falling off the bottom of my thigh, going down my calves and hitting the floor. Sarah squats in front of me, hands on my shoulders. 

'That feel better?' she asks me

'Oh-ho-ho, yes! It feels so goood!' I tell her. I feel amazing. I've needed this so badly! And now I have it! She looks into my eyes. I can barely bring my own eyes to focus, all my thoughts are on the jet that's going through my shorts and down my legs.

'You know Cat, I would of let you take of your shorts' she tells me. I don't care - I'm busy wetting them! I can feel them soaked all the way around the ass. They must look like they've been dipped in water. Hell, I must look like I've been dipped in water. Sarah puts one hand on my breast, making me aware of my now hard nipples, and the other on my chin.

'Thank you....' I say to her grinning as my stream begins to slow down. Even slowing now, it still hisses loudly as it is thrust though my shorts. Smaller streams of drips are coming of my ass all over - some landing on my feet, some landing on the floor. Sarah slides her hand from my chin to over my cheek. It must feel like an oven where I'm blushing so much. She leans in to my face, but doesn't kiss it yet.

'Still going? I can hear it hiss' she says, smiling. She's barely two inches from my face, and I can feel the heat from hers. I'm sure she can feel the heat from mine, I must be bright red and hot as anything. She takes her other hand from my breast and puts it on my thigh. She slides it up my thigh and under my short leg, which is soaked. Her fingers keep moving up until they find the fabric of my panties, and dig their way under using her nails as leverage. She stops when the leg of my shorts doesn't let her go any further. The hiss from my shorts falls silent, and she presses her thumb over and onto my crotch, through the shorts. I can feel the change in the stream as her thumb blocks it off a little. It trickles down the bottom of her thumb, falling off and onto the floor when it reaches her palm. Sarah changes her position from a squat to a kneel, her knees and shins falling into my puddle. She doesn't seem to mind. It soaks right into her thin-fabric pants. She takes her hand from my shorts, and then the other from my face. She sits on her own heels, and my bladder squeezes out its last few drops. I'm grinning like a moron, and I can hardly open my eyes over half way. Sarah smiles back at me.

'Told you I'd make you wet yourself' she says, giggling. I can only nod and grin back. 

'Y-you did....' I sigh. Gathering the energy to talk is hard - I lost all my energy when I lost my bladder control. I take a look around me. There's a puddle about two foot in radius around me. Sarah stands up, a few drips falling from her knees and shins where she kneeled in my puddle. She takes my wet hands in hers, and pulls me up. They nearly slip out, but she pulls me to my feet. The puddle is warm against my bare soles.

'I guess now you know one of my fetishes' she says to me, throwing her arms around my neck

'You bought along a little African doll?' I say, smirking, still feeling happy and silly. She smirks back

'No, sausage, I mean - You know what I mean!' She giggles.

She pulls her head to mine, forehead to forehead, nose to nose. She looks into my eyes, and I into hers. Her green eyes catch the light beautifully, her eyes look like mossy green jewels. Her dilated pupils tell all, as I'm sure mine do. I can see a smirk on her face, even this close. I only see the smirk for a moment though, as it soon becomes a kiss, and I close my eyes. I kiss her back, letting her soft lips run over mine. Her cheeks are as hot as before, I feel her eyes flicker over mine. I take my arms and throw them round her back, pulling her body to mine. I can feel her pert breasts press against mine. Her firm nipples press into my breasts - she isn't wearing a bra, risky move in a tank top. She presses my head into hers, using her hands, and I feel her tongue press through her mouth and into mine, wrapping around my own tongue. I return the favour, pressing mine into hers. I feel her face warm up as our tongues press against each other. She pulls back for a second to breath, giving me an opportunity to do so too. A thin line of dribble falls from our mouths and onto our chins, before we press back into each other. 

I rub my hands up and down Sarah's back, feeling every inch of her. Her body is warm and smooth, apparent even under the thin cloth of her tank top. She runs one hand through my hair, and the other down my back. I try not to grin, and I feel her do the same, her teeth gently pressing onto my tongue as she does. We pull our tongues out, and then our heads, but not before she bites gently on my upper lip. I hold her by the waist, gazing into her eyes. She gazes back into mine. She's blushing still, and her lips are damp. She smiles at me. I smile back. She runs her hands down to my waist, pressing it into hers. Our thighs are pressed together too, and our knees. Her pants must be soaked. She doesn't seem to be bothered though. Nor am I. She runs her hands back up my back, bringing my shirt with them, and clutching my chest to hers. Grinning and looking into my eyes. Then I feel a click as she unhooks my bra! She grins cheekily as she does, while I blush again.

'No! Not out here' I whisper. She lets go, running her hands down my sides, letting go when she reaches my waist. I let my hands fall from her back, but not before squeezing her backside gently on the way down. I bring my hands around and try to re-hook my bra. Before I can however, she clasps my cheeks again and plants another kiss on me! Only a quick one this time, before she falls back and giggles. She lets her hands run down to my breasts, which she squeezes once, before her hands drop. I manage to hook my bra back on and let my own arms fall down. I take her hands in mine.

'We'd better be heading back then' Sarah says to me. 

'I think you might be right' I say to her. We kiss once more, Sarah takes my shoes in hand, and we start heading back

'Hold on miss!'

I look at Sarah. She looks at me. Uh oh.

We turn to the incline. At the top is one of the students - not Jamie this time. It's Vinny. He's lying over the top of the mound on his chest. He hops to his feet and jogs down, avoiding the puddle I've left behind.

'You know I said I didn't like hiking? I think I've changed my mind...'

I look to Sarah. She looks to me. We could lose our jobs.

'What a show!' He exclaims, not trying to hide his erection. 'Don't worries miss' He says to the two of us. 'I won't tell any one - I just want one thing'

I don't want to hear what's coming next.

'Err, what?' asks Sarah.

'I'm going to be sent home for not going on the bus with the others, I know it. Headmaster told us we would, because it was a safety risk. But I was in the toilet when they left. So here's my plan. You let me off, I don't tell anyone. Deal?'

'Deal' We both say. I breathe a sigh of relief. That could have gone much worse.

'That all?' asks Sarah, as if she wants to do something stupid.

'Quick flash and a feel?' asks Vinny, the cheeky git

'No!' I say, feeling embarrassed, but Sarah doesn't. Instead she pulls her shirt over her head for a second, before holding it at shoulder height.. Vinny blushes hard.

'You don't tell a soul, okay Vin?' She says, holding her shirt aloft. He grabs onto her left breast and squeezes. She blushes. I feel a pang of jealousy. Vinny takes his hand off, and Sarah drops her shirt.

I look at Sarah, she looks at me again. Vinny sort of looks at the two of us, shocked with how well it's all gone for him. 

'You have no idea how jealous Jamie would be if he knew about this!' Vinny laughs.

'You tell anyone...'starts Sarah, bright red.

'Don't worry miss - not a soul!'. The three of us start heading back to camp. 

And it's not even half way through the day!

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)