Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you wet during your period?

On 2/26/2017 at 7:29 PM, Brittanybunny said:

I've done both, I've wet a pad in public but if I'm too desperate and know I wont be able to stop the flow I don't, but there have been times where I've walked into public with a wet pad. It feels amazing, it makes me have the more naughty mindset when it feels like I have a diaper on

Love the sound of that! Very hot!

Semi related I guess.

I think my interest of diapers (now almost non existent as I prefer Omo in general to diapers) came from the fact i couldn't find the pads I used to get and ended up grabbing some sort of feminine pull ups and the comfort was next level.

But I have this fantastic thing in my arm called an implant, so period issues are basically non-existent now haha ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 11:08 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Not on purpose as it can be a mess sometimes, but I am more accident prone during my period so it happens.

On 4/24/2017 at 11:08 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Not on purpose as it can be a mess sometimes, but I am more accident prone during my period so it happens.

Yes!! Although I no longer get periods, I do remember it being much more difficult to hold my urine during that time. For some reason, there was a lot of urgency during periods. So much unplanned desperation during that week.

16 hours ago, Penelope said:

Yes!! Although I no longer get periods, I do remember it being much more difficult to hold my urine during that time. For some reason, there was a lot of urgency during periods. So much unplanned desperation during that week.

I discussed this with a girlfriend a while back, and it looks to be a legit thing and one of the many possible symptoms of having a period.

On another note, I don't pee myself during my period, because of the bloody mess I can make. Plus, the capacity of those pads should not be overstated.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, Lils said:

I don't pee myself during my period, because of the bloody mess I can make. Plus, the capacity of those pads should not be overstated.

This is exactly my feeling! I tend to be a bit more horny during my period, so the temptation is there, but I did it once and was surprised by how blood-stained everything got despite having a tampon in. I'm not going to repeat that. If I had diapers it may be a different story. Also. I wet a pad in the shower once and well...even the thickest ones I have don't hold much pee at all before they leak. That's the only time I've ever wet one of those. I woulnd't trust one in public

On 2/28/2017 at 2:08 AM, AzureRay said:

I'm a bit of a clean freak, so "that time of the month" kinda grosses me out 😛 I have thought peeing in a pad a few times, but if I did, it would not be while on my periods.

Also I rarely feel very sexy on that time, strange how hormones seem to have the opposite effect on other women. 

I feel very similarly but sometimes I use pads on really important days when I know I could be holding pee for a long time so as to prevent any wet patches. 

On 7/31/2019 at 7:58 AM, BoeufLaShia said:

What sort of days qualify as important days?

Performances, Exams, Day-long festivals or going to the movies... That kind of thing.

Can you imagine performing on stage with a wet patch? Even if it were tiny and so thought no one could see it, it would still put me on edge and then I wouldn’t perform as well. 

I did wear a diaper on the morning of my birthday though and that was really nice!