Yes, that was a great story.
And boy is this Archibald a son of a bitch. I had hoped he wouldn't succeed and get fucked badly :(

Posted (edited)

After a few messages I've received, I have to clarify something here:

This is a fantasy is which people are deprived of basic human rights, by a brutal bureaucracy, for a mad cause that is never fully explained, but accepted by everyone, and justified by circular reasoning. 

It is just a fantasy. Please don't worry about my mental health, or ethical framework. 

If you think Archie is an evil bastard, all that means is that you have a working moral compass. :wink:

If you'd rather read of a young woman actually enjoying holding it, check out my story "The Rough Seam" on this very board:

Edited by randomkath

Although, it does make me wonder now what happens to the girls that end up getting the plug. Im curious xD

On 12.5.2017 at 3:54 AM, plugnplay said:

Although, it does make me wonder now what happens to the girls that end up getting the plug. Im curious xD

Your username indicates you would... :tongue:

I left that deliberately vague, but  you are not the only one who wonders. I exchanged a few messages with two other people who would like to see that aspect expanded upon.

7 hours ago, smallbladder24 said:

Love your writing but my anti injustice trait just make me angry when i read this x) 

Well, good. If your reaction was "I want this implemented in real life" instead, you'd be in dire need of one of those nicely padded jackets, where the arms are at funny angles. :wink:

The injustice of it all is the core of the fantasy. These women are forced to hold because Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. And that's such a conclusive argument as to why it is necessary, that the end justifies all means.

I hope at some point we do get to see more aspects of what goes around on all of this, if you continue the story

I really like your works, you created a pretty intriguing world!

If in this universe it's important for a woman to show how big and filled is her bladder, how about a kind of push up girdle? It will reshape her bladder filled belly, squezing at the sides. It will tranform her belly in a protruding ball wrapped in a strong and unforgiving corset!

On 13.5.2017 at 1:23 PM, randomkath said:

These women are forced to hold because Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

1984, nice.

Fantastic piece of work. And yes, you can refer this to either 1984 or your work itself, both fits :)