Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Flooding it slowly wetting?

Does anyone here prefer continuously wetting when in a diaper?  If I do a desperation wetting it's over so quick that I don't see a point in wasting a diaper, and prefer to just at my pants (and socks, and sometimes shoes and floor :).  I think the best part about being diapered is to be able to just relax and keep wetting as soon as I feel even the slightest need.  

Tonight I took a shower and put on a clean, dry attends brief (so much better than depends for the same money, and so amazingly crinkly), and probably peed every 10 minutes or so for a few hours.  It's holding up really well so far and should still keep my sheets dry overnight. Maybe this is really more an ABDL thing than an omorashi thing, or just the total opposite?

Guest Unimatrix0

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty relaxing to just let it flow as it comes, but often I'm in the mood to hold on till I burst! All that heat at once, the rapid swelling, the weight tugging on my hips as my protection strains under the weight...feels so good <3

Besides, there's plenty of headspaces that you might want to hold it in a diaper, from "I can keep my diapee dry, ima prove ima big boy! It's for just in case! :D" to "Nnnn...if I let go now, I'll have to sit in a wet diaper for the rest of class... squirms in seat  >m<" or even "Aaa, I'm already soaked, if I wet any more I'm going to leak! D:"

I were diapers for when i can't just walk off to pee. Like a library researching or at car dealer getting the oil changed. I just don't want to pack up my laptop when I can just pee as i set there. I think slow is best giving it time to soak in. Once I'm were a diaper it well get wet. Sometimes i put on the next one afterwards 

I do like wetting myself but sometimes i think i were diapers more for the convenience, than the wetness 

Edited by wetchoirpants (see edit history)

Loss of control is what I like best about this fetish, so I always hold until I burst when I use a diaper, but it's never over quickly for me. :)

I pee myself because I get urges. Usually they start off as very slight urges, which is just my body's way of letting me know I need to pee. Then they get stronger and more frequent as I get more desperate, and I have to try harder and harder to hold it in. Between the urges however, the pressure dies down, and even though my bladder still feels full, I don't have to try hard to hold it in.

When I do eventually start to lose control, I am still squeezing my muscles to hold it in. First leak, the most I might lose is a couple of spurts, then the pressure dies down again when the urge goes away. Then a few minutes later I'll get another urge, and lose a little more until I can regain control again. As my holding muscles tire from continually trying to stop peeing myself, as I'm peeing myself, it takes increasingly longer to regain control, so the wettings become bigger and further between. The little spurts eventually turn into long gushes.

So even using pull-ups (I've still not tried a proper strap-on adult diaper), I can lose control several times before I have to change the first one. A few pull-ups later, I can still wet a few times before it needs changed.

• 5 months later...
On 23/02/2017 at 6:42 PM, Sveidi11 said:

Does anyone here prefer continuously wetting when in a diaper?  If I do a desperation wetting it's over so quick that I don't see a point in wasting a diaper, and prefer to just at my pants (and socks, and sometimes shoes and floor :).  I think the best part about being diapered is to be able to just relax and keep wetting as soon as I feel even the slightest need.  

Tonight I took a shower and put on a clean, dry attends brief (so much better than depends for the same money, and so amazingly crinkly), and probably peed every 10 minutes or so for a few hours.  It's holding up really well so far and should still keep my sheets dry overnight. Maybe this is really more an ABDL thing than an omorashi thing, or just the total opposite?

I prefer to wet slowly feeling them get wetter and wetter Specially when in public

On 8/29/2017 at 6:09 AM, CireArts said:

I can tell you as someone who has  been made to wear diapers my whole life that it is better to pee a little at a time. The diaper will hold a lot more and wont leak so soon..

I hate when I am flowing slowly, but the flow just doesn't stop. >_<  One day, I don't know what it is, but that happened, while Master and I were out and I swear -- I went through so many diapers that day.  I even tend to keep my fluid intake to a minimum when I'm out.  I must have just had a lot stored. LOL

On 8/28/2017 at 6:19 PM, midnight-dance said:

I like it when I  am purchasing something and wetting myself while talking to the cashier. Only I know what's going on. Oh, and I guess everyone here now. Lol

On 8/28/2017 at 9:59 PM, mastersnothing said:

OMG, we should go shopping together!

I'd like to be part of that shopping excursion :tongue:

-S