Pee Book List

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a very avid reader, and I love it when I come across an omorashi scene in a book. There are a few forum posts about this, so I'm guessing some of you do too. The information on the forums is great

This is a pretty hot scene. I'll post the excerpt. ***** Down in the arts wing, Mrs. Peters, nursing her extra-large thermos and a splitting headache, began to fidget. The orchestra room w

In "The Cement Garden," by Ian McEwan, a group of four kids is left all alone when their parents die. Their somewhat psycho oldest sister, in her teens, decides they won't tell anyone but will just ma

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2017 at 5:26 PM, girliegirl765 said:

Stephen King apparently has 19 books with urine references. This seems abnormally high - even for a horror writer. Hmm.

I knew there were a lot, but wow! Question is, is he one of us, or is it just that the kind of things that happen in his books would  make anyone pee themselves in terror?

Being scared is well known to make your bladder tense up. Piss your pants in fear . or been so scared i pissed my pants is common expression. i been in scary situations and if my bladder was full it would tense up really hard. might be evolutionary thing to empty bladder before battle so it is not burst in a fight. or just a side effect of the fight or flight response. just like some will vomit when scared or under stress. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 12:39 AM, trekkie said:

I knew there were a lot, but wow! Question is, is he one of us, or is it just that the kind of things that happen in his books would  make anyone pee themselves in terror?

A lot of his pee-related scenes aren't terror-related, but are just everyday parts of the scene. Off the top of my head, in "The Green Mile", the main character needs to piss at work to the point of sweating and desperation (though I also remember him having a UTI which was part of the story). (In typical "omo" fashion, I don't actually remember all the details besides the fence part, so I may be a little off with the details, but I remember the basic gist).

In "Gerald's Game", a female character is tied up on a bed after a bondage game gone wrong (and that's literally the entire scene for the story), and she holds it as long as she can to avoid the discomfort before finally giving in. 

I'd have other examples, but they're not coming to the top of my head at the moment.

• 3 months later...

There are probably hundreds of other possible entries to this list. But this is such a huge job I must congratulate you and thank you for compiling all these.

Just to prove Stephen King must have some fetish, another story by him you have not (yet) included :

"The moving finger", short story from the book "Nightmare and dreamscapes" : The main character is a man who discover one day a finger coming out of his plumbing in his bathroom. He can't manage to use his bathroom, but it results on some desperation for him and he ends going out of his home to relieve herself.

https://lingualeo.com/pt/jungle/the-moving-finger-stephen-king-20397

In "Cujo", I think later in the book, the mother finally gets out of the car and try an escape from the dog, and she is so afraid she wets herself.

In "The talisman", there is another scene where Jack is desperate to pee near the beginning, maybe it is worth being mentioned (Here a copy of it)

Suddenly Jack had to urinate. He flattened his palm against the button, and the bent gray man behind the desk uttered a phlegmy sound of disapproval. Jack pressed the edge of his other hand into that magic place just beneath his stomach which lessened the pressure on his bladder. Now he could hear the slow whir of the descending elevator. He closed his eyes, squeezed his legs together.

His mother looked uncertain, lost and confused,and the men forced her intothe car as easily as they would a weary collie dog. But that was not really happening, he knew; it was a memory—part of it must have been one of the Daydreams—and it had happened not to his mother but to him. As the mahogany doors of the elevator slid away to reveal a shadowy interior from which his own face met him in a foxed and peeling mirror, that scene from his seventh year wrapped around him once again, and he saw one man’s eyes turn to yellow, felt the other’s hand alter into something clawlike, hard and inhuman . . . he jumped into the elevator as if he had been jabbed with a fork. Not possible: the Daydreams were not possible, he had not seen a man’s eyes turning from blue to yellow, and his mother was fine and dandy, there was nothing to be scared of, nobody was dying, and danger was what a seagull meant to a clam. He closed his eyes and the elevator toiled upward. That thing in the sand had laughed at him.J ack squeezed through the opening as soon as the doors began to part. He trotted past the closed mouths of the other elevators, turned right into the panelled corridor and ran past the sconces and paintings toward their rooms. Here running seemed less a sacrilege. They had 407 and 408, consisting of two bedrooms, a small kitchen, and a living room with a view of the long smooth beach and the vastness of the ocean. His mother had appropriated flowers from somewhere, arranged them in vases, and set her little array of framed photographs beside them. Jack at five, Jack at eleven, Jack as an infant in the arms of his father. His father, Philip Sawyer, at the wheel of the old DeSoto he and Morgan Sloat had driven to California in the unimaginable days when they had been so poor they had often slept in the car. When Jack threw open 408, the door to the living room, he called out, “Mom? Mom?” The flowers met him, the photographs smiled; there was no answer. “Mom!” The door swung shut behind him. Jack felt his stomach go cold. He rushed through the living room to the large bedroom on the right. “Mom!” Another vase of tall bright flowers. The empty bed looked starched and ironed, so stiff a quarter would bounce off the quilt. On the bedside table stood an assortment of brownbottles containing vitamins and other pills. Jack backed out. His mother’s window showed black waves rolling and rolling toward him. Two men getting out of a nondescript car, themselves nondescript, reaching for her ... “Mom!” he shouted. “I hear you, Jack,” came his mother’s voice through the bathroom door. “What on earth . . . ?” “Oh,” he said, and felt all his muscles relax. “Oh, sorry.I just didn’t know where you were.”“Taking a bath,” she said.“Getting ready for dinner. Is that still allowed?”

Jack realized that he no longer had to go to the bathroom.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I don’t know if you’re still updating this, but I have a contribution. In Celeste Ng’s “Little Fires Everywhere”, there is a scene in which the staff bathrooms are locked and a teacher refuses to use the student bathrooms out of pride. Finally, she can’t hold it and rushes to the bathroom only to pee herself in the stall. 

Link: https://books.google.com/books?id=CAJ0AQAACAAJ&q=Bladder#v=snippet&q=Bladder&f=false (or just search “bladder”)

• 6 months later...

I've got one, a book in the Bailey School Kids series: "Werewolves don't go to summer camp", in the beginning one of the girl-Melody is desperate to pee but does not want to use the bathroom on the bus so she waits until they arrive at camp, but she has to wait for the counselor to call out cabin assignments before she can go, it's a pretty good scene.

I've heard Melody often has to pee in several books in this series, fortunately it looks you can easily borrow them on Open Library on the Internet Archive.

• 1 month later...

More Bailey School Kids ones, the "Summer Camp Werewolves" one has another brief reference to Melody needing to go, while they are hiking she asks where the bathroom is and the counselor points her towards the nearest tree and it's never brought up again.

Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias has Melody needing to pee which results in the kids looking for the bathroom and getting lost while at a museum and stumbling onto some science experiments though Melody got to go is never mentioned.

Monsters Don't Scuba Dive has a brief one with Melody running into her cabin after someone mentions being sick in the bathroom.

In Mrs Jeepers Batty Vacation Melody gets up to use the bathroom while on a plane.

In Mrs Jeepers is missing while inside a big creepy old house Melody mentions that she "really has to go" and encourages the others to go with her, unfortunately her needing to go is completely forgotten about.  

In Mrs Jeepers in Outer Space Melody and Liza are mentioned to have visited the "Waste Elimination Station"

Looks like the only book in the main series that's not on the Internet Archive is "Dragons Don't Throw Snowballs" and from searching on Google Books it looks to have multiple pee scenes(can't make out the whole page though because of how the search is restricted) so that kinda sucks, fortunately my library has a copy, unfortunately they're not open until Tuesday so i'll have to wait til then til I can get it from there.  Once I do i'll be sure to transcribe the pages on here.

One of the holiday specials "Ogres Don't Hunt Easter Eggs" was also unavailable but I couldn't search inside that one to see if it had any pee scenes, fortunately my library also has that one.  Also most of the JR books and a few of the Bailey City Monsters ones aren't available on the archive, though those aren't at my library, so i'll have to actually buy them off Ebay to check them for pee scenes, fortunately they are all super cheap so not a big deal.

The Ghostville Elementary series by the same authors also had a pee scene

in Ghost Class Nina mentions needing to use the bathroom but it unfortunately does not get mentioned again.

Some of those books also aren't at my library so i'll have to purchase them to check.

If anyone on here has that book and could upload it to Internet Archive that would be cool too.

More Bailey School Kids ones, the "Summer Camp Werewolves" one has another brief reference to Melody needing to go, while they are hiking she asks where the bathroom is and the counselor points her towards the nearest tree and it's never brought up again.

Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias has Melody needing to pee which results in the kids looking for the bathroom and getting lost while at a museum and stumbling onto some science experiments though Melody got to go is never mentioned.

Monsters Don't Scuba Dive has a brief one with Melody running into her cabin after someone mentions being sick in the bathroom.

In Mrs Jeepers Batty Vacation Melody gets up to use the bathroom while on a plane.

In Mrs Jeepers is missing while inside a big creepy old house Melody mentions that she "really has to go" and encourages the others to go with her, unfortunately her needing to go is completely forgotten about.  

In Mrs Jeepers in Outer Space Melody and Liza are mentioned to have visited the "Waste Elimination Station"

Looks like the only book in the main series that's not on the Internet Archive is "Dragons Don't Throw Snowballs" and from searching on Google Books it looks to have multiple pee scenes(can't make out the whole page though because of how the search is restricted) so that kinda sucks, fortunately my library has a copy, unfortunately they're not open until Tuesday so i'll have to wait til then til I can get it from there.  Once I do i'll be sure to transcribe the pages on here.

One of the holiday specials "Ogres Don't Hunt Easter Eggs" was also unavailable but I couldn't search inside that one to see if it had any pee scenes, fortunately my library also has that one.  Also most of the JR books and a few of the Bailey City Monsters ones aren't available on the archive, though those aren't at my library, so i'll have to actually buy them off Ebay to check them for pee scenes, fortunately they are all super cheap so not a big deal.

The Ghostville Elementary series by the same authors also had a pee scene

in Ghost Class Nina mentions needing to use the bathroom but it unfortunately does not get mentioned again.

Some of those books also aren't at my library so i'll have to purchase them to check.

EDIT: OK finally managed to get my hands on "Dragon Don't Throw Snowballs" and while it turns out one scene is just Liza pretending she has to pee, Melody actually does have to go later on in the story after all the kids get trapped in their school by a blizzard and she's mentioned as "making a pit stop", kinda cute but not as good as I was expecting.  Still glad to cross that one off my list.  Unfortunately I can only check out one item at a time per day at my library so i'll have to wait til tomorrow to check out the Ogre book.

• 8 months later...

Update time! I know it's been awhile, but I've added the new books from this thread and the other one, plus a few more. Next, I'll add the books from this thread, and it looks like there's a lot of them. https://www.omorashi.org/topic/67826-more-omorashi-book-scenes/

Also, @LifeIsStrange I really appreciate all the work you did, but I didn't add the Bailey Street Kids books to the list because they were mostly just mentions of needing to pee. Plus, I couldn't find any Google Books links for them. Let me know if you find anything else though.

12 hours ago, PPP said:

Update time! I know it's been awhile, but I've added the new books from this thread and the other one, plus a few more. Next, I'll add the books from this thread, and it looks like there's a lot of them. https://www.omorashi.org/topic/67826-more-omorashi-book-scenes/

Also, @LifeIsStrange I really appreciate all the work you did, but I didn't add the Bailey Street Kids books to the list because they were mostly just mentions of needing to pee. Plus, I couldn't find any Google Books links for them. Let me know if you find anything else though.

Yeah bit of a letdown there, checked out the rest of the books from the main series and didn't find anything interesting, so I didn't bother making another post on here. Also ended up not buying the books in those other spin-off series as I figured they wouldn't have anything interesting in them.  I found links to all of these books via the Internet Archive(you can borrow books on there for a couple of weeks and an hour for shorter ones like these).

Well well I stumbled onto a new scene in an interesting way-see sometimes when I buy a movie on Ebay the seller will send along a kids book with it for free, I received one today called "I Spent My Summer Vacation in Space". On a whim I decided to see if it was on the Internet Archive, and it was, so I borrowed it and decided to search and see if there were any omo scenes, and to my surprise there was-in this book the main character Reann and her best friend get kidnapped by aliens(the kids apparently go to school in space) and after being released from magno-clamps, Reann says she has to use the bathroom and has to explain to the aliens(Torkans) what she means, and she has to use their weirdly designed toilet.  Also later on in the book they are travelling with a princess named Vinegold who has to go to the bathroom halfway to their destination but there is no toilet hose aboard for her to relieve herself.

So all in all a decent surprise to get in my mail, hopefully i'll get more books like this in my mail and i'm going to see what else the author of this book wrote.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 5:05 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Well well I stumbled onto a new scene in an interesting way-see sometimes when I buy a movie on Ebay the seller will send along a kids book with it for free, I received one today called "I Spent My Summer Vacation in Space". 

I read that when I was about 9. I was really into space (and I still am) and read a ton of books that often run together in my memories. Without looking it up I think I Spent My Summer Vacation Kidnapped into Space is about a brother and sister who are disguised as alien pets as part of an undercover mission to rescue a bratty little princess, and then they're almost eaten by giant slugs in a colosseum but they're armed with pockets full of salt. As I remember it the book was kind of weak but it had a few neat little sci-fi details that I appreciated such as alien bathrooms. I remember wishing the text would tell me how and why the alien toilet was different from a human toilet and what the girl had to do to cope. Of course I should've been thankful it had a scene with a human girl using an alien toilet at all.

No long after that I read My Teacher Glows in the Dark which was not only a more entertaining sci-fi story but had tons and tons of creative alien details including a desperate human explaining his bodily functions to the alien computer that's going to replicate a toilet for him.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)